Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#9349268 11/19/14
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I really don't pretend to know anything about him as all I have ever seen of his stuff was a pretty good cowboy type movie long ago but what's going on with him now? All these gals hollering rape and even one says he forced her to do oral sex on him. Is there anything to all this hype?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Money, money, money, mooooooney

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
This is all what 10-20 years ago or more.

Why do folks dredge this crap up again?

I have serious issues with folks that won't say something when it happens, but will 30 years later.

I have no way of knowing which is right or wrong, but this after the fact crap irritates me a bit.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Once is coincidence, twice is happenstance and three times; enemy action. Not surprised...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Some of the allegations are 40 years old. I saw a picture of one of the claimants the other day, She was lucky she ever got laid.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Janice Dickenson is I guess the latest alleged accuser, and she's had a successful modeling career. She probably does not need the money.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
NEED or WANT?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It's because Cosby is not "black enough".
An "Uncle Tom" that became successful in
spite of being black.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
It's because Cosby is not "black enough".
An "Uncle Tom" that became successful in
spite of being black.

There Ya go! Day gonna teach him.

Been way to many years to have any credibility.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Poboy wins the cigar. If Cosby was a far-left, filthy-mouthed, race baiter, this story would have never seen ink. If it had, he'd have been coyly admired for it.

As he is none of the above, he's being burned at the stake.

I don't know if any of this is true. I doubt it.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by heavywalker

well, that and the fact that the left hates him for not following the standard negro script with his life.

Sam......

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
N's maybe will have been N's?

Last edited by eyeball; 11/19/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I watched Bill Cosby for years and he is funny. He was the top comedian for years and had the top show. I doubt he had any problems getting laid. The women were climbing all over him.
This 30 and 40 years later stuff is hard to believe. I think they are needing publicity for their careers to say they were raped by him.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I have no idea if it is true or not, but I wouldn't be surprised. We don't know any of these people. They could be doing anything. But usually when this many people come out and say basically the same thing, there is at least some fire to the smoke.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Give them cake" Just more adoo about nothing.

Let them make their cases and let the evidence fall where it falls. If he's a rapist, fry his arse. If the alleged victims are lying, fry their arses.

U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U

none (none) of the 15 new accusations have asked for money , or filed civil suits

and they don't necessarily expect a criminal prosecution either.

remarkably similar independent stories over a span of 30+ years....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As much as it has been trumpeted over the airwaves, a couple million women who happened to be in the same city as Cosby can now claim "He drugged me and I woke up with him raping me."

Probably the nest thing for him would be for exactly that to happen. It would reduce the entire charade to absurdity.

All these accusers may get themselves bitten. With no proof and with clearly provable financial loss, Cosby could sue each and every one of them for slander. And win.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
As much as it has been trumpeted over the airwaves, a couple million women who happened to be in the same city as Cosby can now claim "He drugged me and I woke up with him raping me."

Probably the nest thing for him would be for exactly that to happen. It would reduce the entire charade to absurdity.

All these accusers may get themselves bitten. With no proof and with clearly provable financial loss, Cosby could sue each and every one of them for slander. And win.

Cosby won't be suing anyone. Suing means depositions and testimony under oath.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by UtahLefty

none (none) of the 15 new accusations have asked for money , or filed civil suits

Well they have no grounds to ask for money from him or even file suit, although some may. Legally the statues of limitations have likely lapsed in these cases so no criminal prosecution is on the table.

There are many different avenues to get money off this deal that to straight up ask bill for some cash. Hell if these things happened the way these women said they went down I would not be surprised if they were already paid off.

Books, interviews, exposure, etc all have their way of lining pockets without asking for money.

I am not saying that all these accusations are false just that money could motivate a few that are.

Last edited by heavywalker; 11/19/14.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by UtahLefty

Most often where there is smoke - there is fire. I bet he did it. He was a hugely powerful man in show business around the time of the Cosby Show. It disappoints me greatly because he was one of the few "totally clean" funny comics. I think the victims have been living with this for a LONG time - why? I don't know - I've never been raped. Once one of them said something the damn burst and they all felt relieved/compelled to speak.

Power can be a drug and many a "mighty" man and woman has fallen. My guess is he comes out with some disease to distract the allegations.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 75 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,498
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.