Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RWE
The video clip looks like Al Jazeera America.

I understand that network is full of [bleep] unless they are talking about police abuse, jews and negros - than they are spot fuggin on....

Don't like the messenger's evidence?

Please offer your take...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The purpose of the attack was to destroy the USS Liberty, jam her communications so she couldn't report what was happening to outside US personnel, and to murder every man aboard without exception. The attack was only called off, and the playing of innocence begun, after the Liberty's crew managed to jerry-rig an antenna and get a message out to a nearby US fleet, intercepted by Israel.

Such good friends we have in Israel.

KARNAK THE KOOK speaks!

Jorge, I respect your tactical training and mindset.

That is the best you have?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
WHY did Israel want to attack and eliminate the entire crew of the Liberty, if indeed that was the plan? What was the end game?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The purpose of the attack was to destroy the USS Liberty, jam her communications so she couldn't report what was happening to outside US personnel, and to murder every man aboard without exception. The attack was only called off, and the playing of innocence begun, after the Liberty's crew managed to jerry-rig an antenna and get a message out to a nearby US fleet, intercepted by Israel.

KARNAK THE KOOK speaks!
Your ignorance is 100% willful.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Bowsinger will be along shortly to set us all straight.

Originally Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye #9053788 - 07/26/14 06:26 PM
I believe I've been clear on my position vis-a-vis Israel. It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.
And the USS Liberty incident only goes to support my statement above.

Now, let's hear your defense of Israel.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Fu*king Jews anyways..........

Uh, no.

The distinction is the Israeli government's actions here, not the predominant faith of it's citizens.

Capiche?
Being a Jew and the Judaic religion are two distinct things. A Scotsman can adopt the Judaic religion, but he won't become a Jew anymore than becoming a French cuisine chef makes one a Frenchman. A Jew is a Jew even if he's an atheist, and this according to Jewish authorities.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
WHY did Israel want to attack and eliminate the entire crew of the Liberty, if indeed that was the plan? What was the end game?
Two reasons. Firstly, Israel wanted to start war with Egypt via surprise attack. The US informed them that if they initiated the war, the US would stay out of it. Israel agreed that they would never start the war. So, in order to start the war without the US knowing it, they had to blind US intelligence operations in the region to their activities, which meant, in large part, destroy the USS Liberty. Now, as they saw it, there'd be no use in doing so if there were any survivors to report the attack, thus the destruction/murder had to be complete, starting with the jamming of all communications. Secondly, its utter destruction would serve the purpose of enraging the US against Egypt, whom Israel planned to blame for it, thus also serving as a false flag to bring the US enthusiastically in on the side of Israel against Egypt.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
TRH, you're wrong. The war was already going on when the Liberty was attacked. At the time, the US and Israel weren't as "friendly" as they are now. France and the UK were still supporting Israel while we were noncommittal. They didn't know who we would give the Liberty's intelligence gathering to. That being said, it was a despicable act that shouldn't have gone severely unpunished.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by UPhiker
TRH, you're wrong. The war was already going on when the Liberty was attacked. At the time, the US and Israel weren't as "friendly" as they are now. France and the UK were still supporting Israel while we were noncommittal. They didn't know who we would give the Liberty's intelligence gathering to. That being said, it was a despicable act that shouldn't have gone severely unpunished.
War was raging, for sure, but the Liberty's destruction (and murder of all crewmen) was part of a continuing operation to interrupt US intelligence in the region for reasons of deceiving the US about their operations against the Arab states, particularly Egypt. Didn't matter that the Israeli initiation of the war occurred three days earlier, since their operations to interfere with US intelligence operations were ongoing, and the attack on the Liberty was a part of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remember this incident, but not any details. I seem to recall it being portayed as an accident.

It might be interesting to watch, but just keep in mind who is presenting the story. I have noticed a decided bias in the commercials for their "news" shows. I can imagine what the actuals programs are like.

Al Jazeera is owned and operated by people who are not our friends, nor friends of the truth. Whatever the facts are about this incident, you can be sure that the reason they are presenting it, and the slant they give it will above all, be designed to weaken our relationship with Israel.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I remember this incident, but not any details. I seem to recall it being portayed as an accident.

It might be interesting to watch, but just keep in mind who is presenting the story. I have noticed a decided bias in the commercials for their "news" shows. I can imagine what the actuals programs are like.

Al Jazeera is owned and operated by people who are not our friends, nor friends of the truth. Whatever the facts are about this incident, you can be sure that the reason they are presenting it, and the slant they give it will above all, be designed to weaken our relationship with Israel.
The documentary only restates the information that's been available about the incident for decades to anyone interested in seeking it out via original sources. The reason most aren't familiar with the details is that the MSM and the education establishment, not to mention the US Government, has been dominated by organized Jewry for that long and longer, which is heavily invested in America having a favorable attitude towards Israel and an unfavorable one towards her immediate enemies.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
"Accidents" don't last as long as the attack on the Liberty lasted. It was clearly marked as a US Navy vessel and was flying our flag.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
TRH, you're wrong.

Really? haha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
On tonight 9:00 CST.

thanks SAC, now if we only got TV at our house

cracks me up you still have that poster as your sig line

you might as well have Pelosi and Reid in that pic

they were in charge and we got the unACA, and increased salaries and benefits for the Senate and Congress

I'm not sure we'd be better off with the two gas bags in your pic, but the two gasbags I mentioned really do suck donkey schlong....doncha think?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Imagine, the US Navy being unable to figure out that the Israeli government blew up and sunk without a single survivor, a US Naval vessel, and then put false Egyptian flags over the whole operation.

This plan was doomed to fail from the start.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Imagine, the US Navy being unable to figure out that the Israeli government blew up and sunk without a single survivor, a US Naval vessel, and then put false Egyptian flags over the whole operation.

This plan was doomed to fail from the start.
But yet, they weren't punished. They paid monetary reparations 15 years later, but so what? They still thumb their noses at us whenever they want but want our protection and we give it to them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add

KARNAK THE KOOK speaks!

Jorge, I respect your tactical training and mindset.

That is the best you have?

I've written my opinions on the subject and on what I think happened extensively. Same goes for my opinion on the existence of Israel and how it came about. That said, TRH's "factual" description of what happened, down to apparently the most minute detail of Israel's reasoning, is insanity, coming from an insane's mind...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't have an opinion on the story at this point as I've not done the research. I simply don't trust Al Jazeera to present an honest version, based on who THEY are, anymore than I trust the MSM to tell the truth about the Democrats. It's possible to relate factual information in such a way as to decieve. The MSM does it all the time.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Accidents" don't last as long as the attack on the Liberty lasted. It was clearly marked as a US Navy vessel and was flying our flag.

Didn't say it was an accident, just that that's the way they played it. Even in my lifetime, lots of countries have been caught in dirty tricks. Ever hear of the Gulf of Tonkin?

Countries are going to do whatever they think benefits them at the time. Nobody's hands are clean.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I agree with this. So watching the show (or not) with an understanding of probable bias makes sense.

I bolded a sentence which I also agree with. I believe the sentence would also be true if you inserted CNN, Fox, NBC, TBN, TCM, or MSNBC.

Broadcasting is a business. People start, run and operate Networks to make money.

If you find a network you think you can trust, watch out. They are making money off you.

It is a business, not a service. get it?

Sycamore

...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1Akshooter, 007FJ, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,255
Posts18,467,016
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.