OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Sam......

GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
And Holder is calling for police restraint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
New chant....Bang, Bang, look at my nuts hang!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Send 'em some bananas.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think it is about time for the high pressure fire trucks with bright red dye in the water so they will be easy to spot mask or not mask. There is only so much protesting as long as it doesn't interfere with other people normally going about their bossiness.
Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And the USAF thinks there is no reason to keep the A10 flying.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

I was going to ask for the source, but I went and found it myself: Holder urges police restraint in Ferguson response

The attorney general, who is overseeing a parallel civil rights inquiry into the shooting of Michael Brown by Officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9, issued written guidance to police across the country, identifying "best practices that will help law enforcement officers maintain public safety while safeguarding constitutional rights."

Has he ever said anything about safeguarding Officer Wilson's constitutional rights?

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

I was going to ask for the source, but I went and found it myself: Holder urges police restraint in Ferguson response

The attorney general, who is overseeing a parallel civil rights inquiry into the shooting of Michael Brown by Officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9, issued written guidance to police across the country, identifying "best practices that will help law enforcement officers maintain public safety while safeguarding constitutional rights."

Has he ever said anything about safeguarding Officer Wilson's constitutional rights?

Steve.

Holder, Sharpton, and all the other Obama-buddies will safeguard society.

[Linked Image]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe the Left's poster children Prez candidates could go there and reason with their constituents? confused

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ferguson Protesters Erupt Outside Police Department: �What Do We Want? Darren Wilson! How Do We Want Him? Dead!�

If whites were saying that about a black guy, cop or not, they would all be arrested and charged with a "hate crime"...

Seriously.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Don't they have Free Speech Zones set up?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is there anything left down there to steal, burn down or riot over ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Ferguson Protesters Erupt Outside Police Department: �What Do We Want? Darren Wilson! How Do We Want Him? Dead!�

If whites were saying that about a black guy, cop or not, they would all be arrested and charged with a "hate crime"...

Seriously.

Well...you asked... whistle

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Is there anything left down there to steal, burn down or riot over ?

Maybe not. Perhaps that's why they plan to riot in and additional 82 cities they haven't burned yet?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
although there is little or no info locally about any crap happening in my fair city, some website listed Gainesville as one of the cities that plans sympathetic riots or rallys.
There is a Section 8 crack town near my casa. Just for grins, I put where I can find them quickly, certain items that might come in handy in case of a minor insurrection. smile

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
although there is little or no info locally about any crap happening in my fair city, some website listed Gainesville as one of the cities that plans sympathetic riots or rallys.
There is a Section 8 crack town near my casa. Just for grins, I put where I can find them quickly, certain items that might come in handy in case of a minor insurrection. smile

Claymores? smile

If 2nd amendment rights can be subject to licensing and fees, how was the poll tax unconstitutional?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter

Steve.

He's a cracka, his rights don't matter as he's of white privilege.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
now now fellers, don't be racist. After all, our esteemed prez has said "to stay the course" and our esteemed A.G. Holder is telling police to "show restraint."
Youse people just aren't on the right side of the railroad tracks or fence for that matter.

one impure and inappropriate thought. Is saying "stay the course" somewhat inciting a riot?

Last edited by RoninPhx; 11/21/14.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the zoo is about to erupt.

Those are the same words that Ron Paul printed in his newsletters years ago to warn his followers...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Interesting series of headlines on Drudge:

School district cancels classes... So the kids can go out and riot?

Holder Tells Law Enforcement to Behave... Because of course we know if LE tries to maintain order, they'll violate people's rights.

Hundreds of lawyers descend on town... To take up for whom?

Ferguson Protestors Erupt, Want Officer Wilson 'Dead'... We thought they were saying, "No justice, no peace." Listen closely; what they must have been saying was, "No injustice, no peace"?

Police families go into hiding... So whose civil rights are really being denied?

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 163bc, 204guy, 71 invisible), 2,594 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,541
Posts18,453,118
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.