Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
On tonight 9:00 CST.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
What network?

Ken
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fu*king Jews anyways..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by desertoakie
What network?

Well, bet you can skip past Fox in the search.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Or cnn for that matter.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Or ABC, NBC, CBS, Msnbc, BBC, or any of a 1000 other channels...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Bowsinger will be along shortly to set us all straight.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The video clip looks like Al Jazeera America.

I understand that network is full of [bleep] unless they are talking about police abuse, jews and negros - than they are spot fuggin on....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I should have said Bowsinger and RWE will be along shortly to set us all straight.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The purpose of the attack was to destroy the USS Liberty, jam her communications so she couldn't report what was happening to outside US personnel, and to murder every man aboard without exception. The attack was only called off, and the playing of innocence begun, after the Liberty's crew managed to jerry-rig an antenna and get a message out to a nearby US fleet, intercepted by Israel.

Such good friends we have in Israel.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

I understand that network is full of [bleep] unless they are talking about police abuse, jews and negros - than they are spot fuggin on....

IMO, Al Jazeera America isn't too bad. Way better than MSNBC,CNN and the other 3 networks.

You might give it a shot some time, they actually do a bit of investigative reporting...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The purpose of the attack was to destroy the USS Liberty, jam her communications so she couldn't report what was happening to outside US personnel, and to murder every man aboard without exception. The attack was only called off, and the playing of innocence begun, after the Liberty's crew managed to jerry-rig an antenna and get a message out to a nearby US fleet, intercepted by Israel.

KARNAK THE KOOK speaks!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yeah, God's chosen people. whistle

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The self-Chosenites can do no wrong!

Just ask them. grin

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by RWE

IMO, Al Jazeera America isn't too bad. Way better than MSNBC,CNN and the other 3 networks.

You might give it a shot some time, they actually do a bit of investigative reporting...

I've seen some of their domestic stuff, its OK.

But you always have to look at whos paying the bills.

Looking for objectivity on Israel from Al J is almost as laughable as TRH's CV.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by RWE

I agree.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I didn't watch the clip posted by Ghostinthemachine or any of the other Youtube videos on the subject, but I suggest that you do a little Google fu on USS Liberty and see what happened.

There was never any recourse or full disclosure of reasons for our lack of response to that attack, much like the Benghazi incident.

That incident happened the year before the USS Pueblo fiasco, if you are old enough to remember it. Never seemed to get as much attention as the Pueblo got, though. I was in the Navy at the time, doing the same type of work that those crews were doing and, but for the luck-of-the-draw, I could have been on either ship.

Those two incidents made me so furious that I told the Navy to stick a 10 grand re-enlistment bonus where the light didn't shine, and got out.

Myron

P.S.
It still makes my blood boil every time those are mentioned, that the guys out in front doing the country's bidding, get no support or respect when the chips are down.

Last edited by speedsixman; 11/21/14.

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Bowsinger will be along shortly to set us all straight.

Originally Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye #9053788 - 07/26/14 06:26 PM
I believe I've been clear on my position vis-a-vis Israel. It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Fu*king Jews anyways..........

Uh, no.

The distinction is the Israeli government's actions here, not the predominant faith of it's citizens.

Capiche?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (16penny, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 18 invisible), 1,274 guests, and 849 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,223
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.