Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Well, if you can catch the 'sickle cell' guess that makes you an "effing N-gger!!"

Trump Won!
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Probably right Birdwatcher. They got
ignored. Did not fit the agenda.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Ahhhh yes...sickle cell anemia..." The Great White Hope".

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Yup, dat plus diabetes and bullets fired 90 degrees off cause that how they come outta da box. sick

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
Yup, dat plus diabetes and bullets fired 90 degrees off cause that how they come outta da box. sick

[Linked Image]

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by gunner500

You mean like dis?

[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMFAO

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Yeah, you can tell it was probably a nog that edit the poster, judging by the spelling....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Tell us about the hundreds of thousands of nlgger gang members destroying our cities.
Awaiting your comment

We have dumped BILLIONS OF $$$$$ into their communities and it's worse than ever.
Go for it dude.

Maybe you'd like to make a donation to the NAACP ?
Whatever you can afford lolol

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/...n-in-her-home-b99392981z1-283081241.html

Hey Robie !!!

Put up some links to Honkie muther fu g g ing white guys raping eldely women of color.

I'll wait. Hurry back my brutha !

just off the top of my head Chris Marcy doing time in Seward IIRC on name and place of incarceration.

young 20's white guy robbed and raped and old grandma type up here.

No link no story. Was she a negro ?

funny my mind may have forgotten his exact name and can't be sure where he's incarcerated

what have I haven't forgotten is how sick it made me to think of that old gal getting brutalized and how I could easily have ground the life out of that young punk with my boots.

the color don't matter though, lack of character, oh yeah that matters a heap

I hope you realize when you can't/won't recognize the works of a good black man.

Never posted that. I applaud his good nature.

you're using the same argument that the liberals use against guns. Lots of guns kill lots of innocents, but it ain't the gun's fault.

LOL. Nlggers kill many, many innocents and yes it's their fault.

nor is it the skin's color that determines whether someone is good or bad

here's your link, IIRC she was white as well, not that it matters I'd have been just as sick and angry for the way she was treated no matter her race. it appears YMMV
http://touchngo.com/ap/html/ap-1183.htm

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I made no baseless claims about the Bible and slavery. You tried to find away to hijack this thread to mount an attack on the Bible, got called on it and now you're sore.

If you want to attack the Bible. Have at it. All you have to do is start your own thread. Don't blame me if I decline to cooperate with your attempt to hijack this one.

I see your revisionism isn't limited to scripture.

Liar. Please show where I initiated a discussion on the Bible and slavery in this thread?

Homosexuality is wrong for the same reason chattel slavery and genoicde are wrong. Its not possible to hold to absolute moral principles and condemn slavery (and racial discrimination), for example, without also condemning homosexuality.

Sniper, that's not a reference to the Bible you idiot. Thank you for proving that you are indeed a liar.

Last edited by RobJordan; 11/21/14.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
[quote=RobJordan]I made no baseless claims about the Bible and slavery. You tried to find away to hijack this thread to mount an attack on the Bible, got called on it and now you're sore.

If you want to attack the Bible. Have at it. All you have to do is start your own thread. Don't blame me if I decline to cooperate with your attempt to hijack this one.

Liar. Please show where I initiated a discussion on the Bible and slavery in this thread?

Homosexuality is wrong for the same reason chattel slavery and genoicde are wrong. Its not possible to hold to absolute moral principles and condemn slavery (and racial discrimination), for example, without also condemning homosexuality.

Originally Posted by RobJordon
Sniper, that's not a reference to the Bible you idiot. Thank you for proving that you are indeed a liar.

Oh really.

From where do you derive your "absolute moral principles"?

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 11/22/14.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
[quote=RobJordan]I made no baseless claims about the Bible and slavery. You tried to find away to hijack this thread to mount an attack on the Bible, got called on it and now you're sore.

Oh really.

Nature, and the law that is in nature.

Last edited by RobJordan; 11/22/14.

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
[quote=RobJordan][quote=antelope_sniper][quote=RobJordan]I made no baseless claims about the Bible and slavery. You tried to find away to hijack this thread to mount an attack on the Bible, got called on it and now you're sore.

Originally Posted by antelope sniper
Oh really.

So, to be absolutely clear, there is no biblical basis for your "absolute moral principles"?

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 11/22/14.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
[quote=RobJordan][quote=antelope_sniper][quote=RobJordan]I made no baseless claims about the Bible and slavery. You tried to find away to hijack this thread to mount an attack on the Bible, got called on it and now you're sore.

Oh really.

So, to be absolutely clear, there is no biblical basis for your "absolute moral principles"?

Nice edit above to remove your reference to "Natures God".

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Oh really.

The Declaration of Independence teaches that the "laws of nature and of nature's God" are in substantial agreement as to what constitues moral behavior. My argument however was based soley on an appeal to nature and unassisted reason.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
How so?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How so?
Uh, mainly by being an "effing" idiot, just to bottom-line it for you. Antelope Sniper owns your ass.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
How so?
Uh, mainly by being an "effing" idiot, just to bottom-line it for you. Antelope Sniper owns your ass.

Prove it. He falsely claimed I introduced the Bible into this discussion and appealed to Biblical authority to support my argument. I proved that was a lie. He owns nothing but his own idiocy. What's really entertaining though is you wanting to make his idiocy you're own. laugh crazy

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
You're quite the sycophant EE. Do you have any independent thoughts of your own or does AS do all your thinking for you? blush

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

239 members (160user, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1OntarioJim, 257 mag, 22 invisible), 1,496 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,176
Posts18,465,476
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.