Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Last edited by okok; 11/21/14.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Mrs.Jordan ??

OMG he beat her to death !!!

Check it out even the black women don't like this dumbazz liberal 'female dog' ..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
What an idiot. Soon as she saw it was Walmart security holding a suspect for police she should have shut her damned mouth. Nothing wrong with recording it, but everything else she did and said was the product of whacko liberal lunacy.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Security guards are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Pretty disgusting that the crazy liberal lady got rewarded for her lunacy and this guy lost his job.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
They should give him a medal.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
He should have decked her and broken her phone. Christ what an annoying chunt....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How many times does she say, "I can't believe it?" I lost count. ....and "a man shouldn't man-handle a woman like that!" What a drama queen.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
We need to all contact the Walmart and support the loss prevention guy.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Liberalism marches on....

and yet they wonder why these problems keep going on and on...

Liberals really just don't get reality, whatsoever...

They are idiots and then hate their nation on top of it..

The bitchy white broad squawking the whole time, I'd bet is an Obama Liberal Voter...

IC B3

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Seafire

Liberalism marches on....

and yet they wonder why these problems keep going on and on...

Liberals really just don't get reality, whatsoever...

They are idiots and then hate their nation on top of it..

The bitchy white broad squawking the whole time, I'd bet is an Obama Liberal Voter...

+1

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Walmart is a lost cause. I try hard not to spend any time or money in their stores. They only care about the stock holders and the top level management getting their dividends and bonuses. You the customer and the employee are nothing but a dollar sign to Walmart corporate. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
a man shouldn't man-handle a woman like that!"

What woman?? grin grin

Last edited by 257Deland; 11/21/14.

Retired and Loving It!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
kwg020,

Walmart is a lost cause. I try hard not to spend any time or money in their stores. They only care about the stock holders and the top level management getting their dividends and bonuses. You the customer and the employee are nothing but a dollar sign to Walmart corporate. kwg

Where do you shop where management doesn't care about the bottom line? How long have they been in business?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
The store manager is named Missy (all the woman that answered the phone would tell me) the store phone number is 239-437-1880.

Walmart corporate number is 800-925-6278.

The fired loss prevention guy is named Daniel Bresson, if you care to call and try and help the guy out.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Still no .22 rimfire at my local Walmart. Never. Just checked a couple of days ago. All empty shelves, and they looked at me like I was crazy for asking if they had any.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Check out some of the other Walmart parking lot brawls associated with that same link.

Walmart Loss Prevention might possibly be the absolute worst job in America, all the personal risk and liability you can handle eek Sooner or later you're sure to get bit, either actually or legally.

Seems like for at best only a little more than they are paying those guys they oughtta be able to hire at least a couple of uniformed LEO's, either their own or part timers from the local PD's and SD's. And give these regular Walmart loss prevention personnel radios to summon the LEO's to whatever part of the store/parking lot they are needed, along with video cameras to record the images and license plates of suspected perps.

Methods like that work really well around large public schools, and just the fact that such a system is known to be in place lots a LOT before it even happens.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"a man shouldn't man-handle a woman like that!"

Darn straight! Because women shouldn't do things to deserve that!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought off-duty cops hired for security had the same liability exposure as regular citizens.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
How many times does she say, "I can't believe it?" I lost count. ....and "a man shouldn't man-handle a woman like that!" What a drama queen.

---------------------------------------------------------------

She called the cape buffalo wallering/fighting/kicking on the ground baby -sweet heart -darling , if the walrus was any kind of decent person she would have complied and waited for the police or whatever procedure to clear this up .
She -like the other 95% of her people are as close to being an animal as you can get. As long as there are people like whineyhag the animals feel justified in stealing/robbing/murdering/raping whenever wherever they can .

Telling the Security guy " you are embarrassing her " that walrus hoodrat wears that skirt to keep from having to take her pants off when she turns a $2 trick .
It's great to know we working people are raising millions of these animals kids - and some people actually believe that they can help them enough and they will finally straighten up and support themselves LOLOLLLAF.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1234, 11point, 2500HD, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 69 invisible), 2,974 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,335
Posts18,468,659
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.