-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Right you are. For a lot of them, it's also a crusade. That's even more dangerous.

What fresh Hell is this?
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Imagine, the US Navy being unable to figure out that the Israeli government blew up and sunk without a single survivor, a US Naval vessel, and then put false Egyptian flags over the whole operation.

This plan was doomed to fail from the start.
But yet, they weren't punished. They paid monetary reparations 15 years later, but so what? They still thumb their noses at us whenever they want but want our protection and we give it to them.

See Jorge's post immediately below yours. I was being sarcastic.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I don't have an opinion on the story at this point as I've not done the research. I simply don't trust Al Jazeera to present an honest version, based on who THEY are, anymore than I trust the MSM to tell the truth about the Democrats. It's possible to relate factual information in such a way as to decieve. The MSM does it all the time.

You do realize that 96% of the entire western world's media, the MSM, is owned, operated and controlled by Jews, right?

If you think you're EVER getting the straight poop about Israel or any other Jewish interests you're sadly mistaken.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Friendly fire incident and the IDF was up front about it from the start, to say other wise is pure BS, Its not like we never had a Friendly fire incident in our history now, I can recall a few in the last 15 years, there is the smart bombs that landed on an A-team and members of the northern alliance, then there was that mistake in Gulf War I were a pair of A-10 hosed down the british, then there is the opening days of Operation Cobra in world war two, B-17 unloaded on our own troops and the highest ranking American officer to be Killed in Action was the result of it. In war this sort of thing while tragic, is also to be expected, that is if you plan on winning the wars you are forced to fight, while the Israelis are no angles, nobody is, they are pretty restrained when it comes to their ability to project power, they fight when forced to no more no less and for them all it takes is for them to just loose one, and they are gone, so in the 60 + years of their existence , they have a military excellence that is second to none, never mind what they do in the hard sciences and engineering, few in number but a lot of noble prize winners! I will take the Jews and Israel over anybody else in the Middle East and in Europe with the Exception of Great Britain any day of the week if it came to pass that I would have to leave America! But I will put my two cents into what happened with the liberty, an World War Two era ship, a lot of nations at the time had similar vessels, the Israeli Airforce was flying around the clock, we are talking about an air force at the time of 200 airplanes or less, flying 5 to 6 strikes a day, my guess it was a combination of mistaken identity and pilot fatigue. Lack of good rest is better understood now than then, it was a accident nothing more, it happens

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What I realize is that there is an abundance of evil in the world, and it's pretty much evenly divided up between the various races, religions, and nationalities. At some point in history, just about every nation has been guilty of some treachery or atrocity. Someone looking for someone to blame for their troubles or the world's troubles doesn't have to go very far. Race baiters and dictators have been living off this stuff all through history.

I try to form my opinions on facts and reason rather than blind predjudice, propaganda, and hate, but then again I also prefer to use my sheets for bedding rather than evening wear.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I try to form my opinions on facts and reason rather than blind predjudice, propaganda, and hate, but then again I also prefer to use my sheets for bedding rather than evening wear.

And there it is.

Anybody that questions the dubious motives of Jewish media domination is either a Klan member or a Nazi. Right?

You been programmed very well by your Jew masters.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by gmsemel
Friendly fire incident and the IDF was up front about it from the start, to say other wise is pure BS,...

Don't understand your statement at all. You're calling the crewmen of the Liberty liars. What do they gain by lying? The ones that gained by lying were Israel and LBJ.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My father's division liberated at least one death camp at the end of WW2. The books published by his regiment and division after the war have lots of pictures that show the result of the kind of programming your masters engaged in.

Oh, I forgot; that never happened. Right?

What fresh Hell is this?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gmsemel
Friendly fire incident and the IDF was up front about it from the start, to say other wise is pure BS, Its not like we never had a Friendly fire incident in our history now, I can recall a few in the last 15 years, there is the smart bombs that landed on an A-team and members of the northern alliance, then there was that mistake in Gulf War I were a pair of A-10 hosed down the british, then there is the opening days of Operation Cobra in world war two, B-17 unloaded on our own troops and the highest ranking American officer to be Killed in Action was the result of it. In war this sort of thing while tragic, is also to be expected, that is if you plan on winning the wars you are forced to fight, while the Israelis are no angles, nobody is, they are pretty restrained when it comes to their ability to project power, they fight when forced to no more no less and for them all it takes is for them to just loose one, and they are gone, so in the 60 + years of their existence , they have a military excellence that is second to none, never mind what they do in the hard sciences and engineering, few in number but a lot of noble prize winners! I will take the Jews and Israel over anybody else in the Middle East and in Europe with the Exception of Great Britain any day of the week if it came to pass that I would have to leave America! But I will put my two cents into what happened with the liberty, an World War Two era ship, a lot of nations at the time had similar vessels, the Israeli Airforce was flying around the clock, we are talking about an air force at the time of 200 airplanes or less, flying 5 to 6 strikes a day, my guess it was a combination of mistaken identity and pilot fatigue. Lack of good rest is better understood now than then, it was a accident nothing more, it happens

This has been posted many times and has been found to be a complete waste of time for those anti-Israel individuals who do not want their little conspiracy world messed up with the facts.

SansSouci -Were you good with Israel declaring war on us and murdering US sailors?

The only thing that was �proven� was Fog of War

The attack on the USS Liberty is a fine example of anti-Israel propaganda.
Never mind that all those many investigations found it to be caused by the fog that occurs in all wars.

Including Israeli pilots who testified under oath that they first radioing for a S&R for Egyptian survivors.
Never mind that...all part of the cover up.

Except...that in 48 years it never happened again and no one has ever come up with any reasonable reason why Israel would attack their biggest and most steadfast ally.

YOU CANNOT FIX STUPID.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
My father's division liberated at least one death camp at the end of WW2. The books published by his regiment and division after the war have lots of pictures that show the result of the kind of programming your masters engaged in.

All of the supposed 'death' camps were liberated by the Russians. Are you Russian? grin

You're right, I don't believe in the Holohoax.

IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Never mind that all those many investigations found it to be caused by the fog that occurs in all wars.

Including Israeli pilots who testified under oath that they first radioing for a S&R for Egyptian survivors.
Never mind that...all part of the cover up.

Except...that in 48 years it never happened again and no one has ever come up with any reasonable reason why Israel would attack their biggest and most steadfast ally.

YOU CANNOT FIX STUPID.

Because we weren't their biggest ally at the time. Also, to claim it was a friendly fire accident is wrong. It wasn't just one or two passes, the attack continued for some time. I've seen pictures of the Liberty, it looks just like a USN vessel. They claim that they thought it was an Egyptian cattle ship-BS. It's amazing how people will believe governmental findings back then, yet not believe them today.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Did they ever do it again?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

All of the supposed 'death' camps were liberated by the Russians. Are you Russian? grin

You're right, I don't believe in the Holohoax.

Kaufering, a sub-camp of Dachau, located in Landsberg, Bavaria. Liberated April 27, 1945.

I can understand your confusion. There's probably no mention of Kaufering in the KKK comic book you apparently learned your history from.

At first I thought there was the possibility of a discussion here, but this is like trying to teach my dog to stop pissing on the strawberries. It ain't in his nature.

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Typhus and starvation killed the vast majority of them near the end of the war after the Allies destroyed their food supply lines. The poison gas was for killing lice in their clothes. Lice carried typhus. The same reason for the shaved heads. The showers were just that, showers for lice elimination.

Large numbers of Jews were arrested because world Jewry had declared war on Germany since before open hostilities had begun. We did the same to the Japanese after Pearl Harbor. Had the Axis powers destroyed supply lines to our internment camps and conquered the U.S., they would have discovered lots of dead Japanese, dead from starvation and typhus.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Right! And the ovens were for baking cookies.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mesabi
Right! And the ovens were for baking cookies.
They were for disposing of the victims of typhus, of which there were many.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Hawk,

I say this with the utmost respect. But you are crazy to believe the ovens "were for disposing of the victims of typhus"

Hard to believe that with all the evidence, trials, testimony, etc etc etc ad nauseum people continue to deny and feel obligated to defend some terribly horrible, evil people.

Last edited by Jcubed; 11/22/14.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I ain't no genius but I know a human being when I see 'em and treat them accordingly.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Hawk,

I say this with the utmost respect. But you are crazy to believe the ovens "were for disposing of the victims of typhus"

That's because you have never really looked into it. To believe the myth, you have to believe that the Germans were cremating roughly 4000 Jews at day with very few 'ovens' at the six 'death camps'. A body needs 2 hours to be cremated at very high heat. The numbers simply don't add up at all and the logistics are impossible. In addition, the amount of coke needed to keep those fires burning nonstop would've had to be 200 feet tall. There isn't one photo showing large quantities of coke at any of the camps.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The purpose of the attack was to destroy the USS Liberty, jam her communications so she couldn't report what was happening to outside US personnel, and to murder every man aboard without exception. The attack was only called off, and the playing of innocence begun, after the Liberty's crew managed to jerry-rig an antenna and get a message out to a nearby US fleet, intercepted by Israel.

Such good friends we have in Israel.

This-Man
http://consortiumnews.com/2014/08/17/a-uss-libertys-heros-passing/

Last edited by calikooknic; 11/22/14.

Sean
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (257robertsimp, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 338Rules, 13 invisible), 1,145 guests, and 765 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,058
Posts18,463,237
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.