Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RobJordan
You're quite the sycophant EE. Do you have any independent thoughts of your own or does AS do all your thinking for you? blush
I'm just a sock puppet.

BP-B2

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Here is the quote I made earlier, which AS cited as proof I introduced the Bible into this discussion:

"Homosexuality is wrong for the same reason chattel slavery and genoicde are wrong. Its not possible to hold to absolute moral principles and condemn slavery (and racial discrimination), for example, without also condemning homosexuality."

As anyone with the IQ of an ant should be able to see, there is no mention of the Bible anywhere in what I wrote, nor is an appeal to the Bible even implied. AS falsely claimed the Bible as the source of my absolute moral principles because, as an atheist, he was looking for an opportunity to attack Biblical religion.

Now he's mad that I exposed his ignorance---and you two (EE and ADD) are falling all over yourselves trying to join him in the "stupid" club.

Congratulations on your inability to have an independent thought of your own. grin wink

Last edited by RobJordan; 11/22/14.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here is the quote I made earlier, which AS cited as proof I introduced the Bible into this discussion:

"Homosexuality is wrong for the same reason chattel slavery and genoicde are wrong. Its not possible to hold to absolute moral principles and condemn slavery (and racial discrimination), for example, without also condemning homosexuality."

As anyone with the IQ of an ant should be able to see, there is no mention of the Bible anywhere in what I wrote, nor is an appeal to the Bible even implied. AS falsely claimed an appeal to the Bible as the source of my absolute moral principles because, as an atheist, he was looking for an opportunity to attack Biblical religion.

Now he's mad that I exposed him as a liar---and you two (EE and ADD) are falling all over yourselves trying to join him in the "stupid" club.

Congratulations on your inability to have an independent thought of your own. grin wink
I think most people knowing your past history would assume that you derived the morality you were speaking of from the Bible. I suspect you're switching to talking about it coming from someplace else simply to win an internet pissing match where you're sorely outmatched. Like most mol callout threads, this one was stupid from the get-go. Keep gloating over your self-proclaimed "win", it only makes you look more foolish the more you type.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

As anyone with the IQ of an ant should be able to see, there is no mention of the Bible anywhere in what I wrote, nor is an appeal to the Bible even implied. AS falsely claimed an appeal to the Bible as the source of my absolute moral principles because, as an atheist, he was looking for an opportunity to attack Biblical religion.

Now he's mad that I exposed him as a liar---and you two (EE and ADD) are falling all over yourselves trying to join him in the "stupid" club.

I think most people knowing your past history would assume that you derived the morality you were speaking of from the Bible. I suspect you're switching to talking about it coming from someplace else simply to win an internet pissing match where you're sorely outmatched. Like most mol callout threads, this one was stupid from the get-go. Keep gloating over your self-proclaimed "win", it only makes you look more foolish the more you type.

Jeeze, are you for real? You misrepresent the argument and then complain I'm gloating when I set you straight? Do a search and show us a single instance where I've made an argument on this site grounded solely on an appeal to the Bible or Biblical religion. Good luck with that because it's never happened. Stop pulling stuff out of your arse and claiming that its factual.

If you're gonna start thinking for yourself, instead of letting AS or others do it for you, then you ought to crack a book or two first; maybe give a little thought to understanding the issues before you dive into water that's way over your head. wink

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 11/22/14.

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Jeeze, are you for real? You misrepresent the argument and then complain I'm gloating when I set you straight? Do a search and show us a single instance where I've made an argument on this site grounded solely on an appeal to the Bible or Biblical religion. Good luck with that because it's never happened. Stop pulling stuff out of your arse and claiming that its factual.

If you're gonna start thinking for yourself, instead of letting AS or others do it for you, then you ought to crack a book or two first; maybe give a little thought to understanding the issues before you dive into water that's way over your head. wink

Jordan
You suffered an intellectual beatdown. You might as well just move on. Starting the whole thread was a bad idea in the first place, but I doubt this will teach you a lesson. I could explain it to you, but you'd just keep trying to parse your way out of it. But hey, keep on truckin'...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just for reference, since Rob is being disingenuous about the origins of his hatred:

Homosexuality in Nature -

Yale Scientific report: http://www.yalescientific.org/2012/03/do-animals-exhibit-homosexuality/

National Geographic commentary: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal_2.html

NYT reporting on a study of albatross: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/magazine/04animals-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

For additional reference, since Rob brought up the US Constitution and slavery, how about Article I, Section 2, Paragraph 2, first line:

Originally Posted by US Constitution
Representatives and direct taxes shall be apportioned among the several states which may be included within this union, according to their respective numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole number of free persons, including those bound to service for a term of years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.

Oh, and Article IV, Section 2, paragraph 3?

No person held to service or labor in one state, under the laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in consequence of any law or regulation therein, be discharged from such service or labor, but shall be delivered up on claim of the party to whom such service or labor may be due.

And now, Rob, in his own words, here: http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/9238771

There are plenty others where Rob actually admits where his rationale comes from, and it's a religious belief system that - perish the thought - also condoned the same slavery that he said it didn't and couldn't. Twisting a religion and it's history to suit one's own agenda? Naw, that's never happened before, has it?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the effing N-gger in the potato patch is a homosexual?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
By potato patch you mean White House? Yes.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, that effing N-ggeress had her sweet potatoes hauled in after claiming to grow them..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're quite the sycophant EE. Do you have any independent thoughts of your own or does AS do all your thinking for you? blush
I'm just a sock puppet.

that was nicely played grin

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Why can't we all be left to decide who we will live with, work with, play with, associate with, worship with, poke, as it's really no ones friggin business but our own..

I hate to have this chit shoved on me with no choice in the matter.

Geo

very good point

this is supposed to be a "free" country

but freedom's last bastion is that six inch place between our ears

so basically anyone and everyone is free to think what they want

you can hate pitbulls

or guns

or people of color

or racists

or whatever suits you

you're free to build whatever type of prison you want in your own mind

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by tjk
Phuqe it; were all condemned by our experiences in life. If we were under fire in one of the many wars the last few generations have gone through we'd all be happy with whoever covered our ass, be they black, white, brown, red, yellow or what ever color/race we want to bitch about Want to bitch about a person's skin color, think about the Jeffrey Damers, Son of Sams, Ed Gueins, and other so called holy white folks before you babble about black people being the ultimate evil. If you hate blacks, or other minorities because they are not white holier than thou, that's your opinion; just remember, it's ONLY your opinon.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Eistein ,

There's a HUGE difference between all races and blacks - as for whites we don't squall that jeffrey damer / ed gueins etc. were railroaded - persecuted because they're white .
No matter what a negroid does -his negroid people will side with him/her .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 4ager
Just for reference, since Rob is being disingenuous about the origins of his hatred:

Yale Scientific report: http://www.yalescientific.org/2012/03/do-animals-exhibit-homosexuality/

National Geographic commentary: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal_2.html

NYT reporting on a study of albatross: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/magazine/04animals-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

For additional reference, since Rob brought up the US Constitution and slavery, how about Article I, Section 2, Paragraph 2, first line:

Representatives and direct taxes shall be apportioned among the several states which may be included within this union, according to their respective numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole number of free persons, including those bound to service for a term of years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.

No person held to service or labor in one state, under the laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in consequence of any law or regulation therein, be discharged from such service or labor, but shall be delivered up on claim of the party to whom such service or labor may be due.

And now, Rob, in his own words, here: http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/9238771

There are plenty others where Rob actually admits where his rationale comes from, and it's a religious belief system that - perish the thought - also condoned the same slavery that he said it didn't and couldn't. Twisting a religion and it's history to suit one's own agenda? Naw, that's never happened before, has it?

Utterly and completely false 4ager. I'll respond with a point-by-point refutation later today.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by tjk
Phuqe it; were all condemned by our experiences in life. If we were under fire in one of the many wars the last few generations have gone through we'd all be happy with whoever covered our ass, be they black, white, brown, red, yellow or what ever color/race we want to bitch about Want to bitch about a person's skin color, think about the Jeffrey Damers, Son of Sams, Ed Gueins, and other so called holy white folks before you babble about black people being the ultimate evil. If you hate blacks, or other minorities because they are not white holier than thou, that's your opinion; just remember, it's ONLY your opinon.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Eistein ,

There's a HUGE difference between all races and blacks - as for whites we don't squall that jeffrey damer / ed gueins etc. were railroaded - persecuted because they're white .
No matter what a negroid does -his negroid people will side with him/her .

utter and complete bullchit, you got sloppy when you tried to paint with too broad of a brush

the "negroid" or black folks that share similar values with other folks that believe in hard work, education and a sense of moral decency aren't out there cheering on the criminal element of their own race, they're as happy to have them removed from society as most other folks.

but racism is alive and well in this country

many here cheered on the armed folks that turned away Fed authorities (me included) on the Bundy ranch (even though I'm not certain he was in the right)

take the same number of folks with the same number of arms and make them black folks

and at least some here would be calling for the Nat'l guard to remove them from the face of the earth

America where all men are deemed to be created equal?

that doesn't turn a blind eye to the post that EE made, it was spot on

but there's a difference between an honest black man working hard and trying to instill values of merit to his offspring

and all the welfare leaching scum our gov't has created with their programs designed with the intent to help people in need that have largely created a needy people

you put out food for rats, you're apt to get more rats

you reward irresponsible behavior......I'll leave the conclusion to you

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

here's your link, IIRC she was white as well, not that it matters I'd have been just as sick and angry for the way she was treated no matter her race. it appears YMMV
http://touchngo.com/ap/html/ap-1183.htm

Not that it matters ?? hmmmmmmm,. we have nlggers raping elderly white women but you're not providing links to white cracker mo fos raping elderly women of color.

Your effort in finding the above link was for naught. JMHO LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm sure his intentions are well placed but to put him on a pedestal to block racial commentary here is ludicrous.

The 45,000 pounds of sweet potatoes as well as the 10,000 pounds of cucumbers are barely 4-5 tractor trailer loads and won't go far in feeding the masses. He'd be better off with some loaves of bread and fishes but the heavenly connection is missing.

I'm sure you got all warm and fuzzing posting your stupid thread.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Utterly and completely false 4ager. I'll respond with a point-by-point refutation later today.

TFF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

Oh, please do. I can't wait for you to refute what the Yale scientists observed and reported on in one of the oldest peer reviewed scientific journals in the US. Equally so, it'll be fascinating to know how the Constitution didn't actually say what it said. Those will rank up there with you trying to convince yourself (as no one else is going to buy it) that you didn't say what you actually said.

Eventually, I'll take your positions apart on each point, but I'm a little busy right now living my life.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
So much time and energy spent on a two bit subject.

Those that oppose slavery are the same ones that fear they will be enslaved. All the while their PC government is working day and night to enslave them.

Welfare was never meant to be an entitlement, it has become that and has enslaved more of the blacks than any other race. Democrats live on a promise, the rest live on a dream. Pick your poison carefully.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Boy, after reading some of these posts, I'm so happy I wasn't raised by trash.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
182 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 15 invisible), 1,488 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,909
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.