Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
showing Ole Miss any respect at all!

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's gonna play hell with Ole Miss' rankings. That's a pretty genuine ass-whoopin'.

MM

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Woo Pig Sooie!!!!!!! Razorbacks!!!!!!!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yeah there was an ass whoopin in Arkansas today and Ole Miss furnished aaallll the ass. powdr

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hogs are darned good and back in big fashion!

Next year could very well be owned by ARK.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I thought they were one of the best zero win in the SEC teams. If you've watched them play all year they have some ability, just need to get it all working together.

Which they appear to have done

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
That and we just didn't have the confidence/swagger earlier in the season to finish off games. Think they got the hang of it now!

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
yup...they really impressed me in the A&M game, which is about the time I started paying attention to their talent.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's really good to see the hogs on a roll this year.

Now, If the Army Black Knights will just beat Navy before I kick the bucket....

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
we're just hoping the Razorbacks kick MO. butt next week

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Watching my Miss State Bulldogs, hoping for the best..

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
We know what happens when your "one guy" is out. Ours went to Cleveland, but depending on a team as a whole is actually football.

Gig 'em anyhow!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here's a post I made two weeks ago in another forum:

I've got to give some sympathy to Arkansas. Pretty decent team, they'd be doing well in just about any other conference. Unfortunately for them, they are in the grinder that is the SEC West. They played the #1 team in the country, Mississippi State, within a touchdown and Alabama within a point.

As it is they've lost 17 straight conference games and will be lucky to qualify for a bowl. As it stands now they have 4 wins and will have to win 2 of their remaining three games to qualify. They're against LSU, Ole Miss and Missouri.

Best of luck.

Since I posted the above, Arkansas stepped up big time to not only beat, but shut out both LSU and Ole Miss. That's impressive.

Best of luck in their bowl game. I hope they have a good time, they've earned it.

Thanks to Arkansas's strong finish, all 7 teams in the SEC West will be bowl eligible. What a division!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Arkansas is for real and they ain't going away. Lots of youth and their upcoming recruiting class is suppose to be something special. They play defense the way it's suppose to be played and w/the largest line in football...and that includes the NFL...they can run it a little too. They're here to stay so add another contender to the mix. powdr

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Yep the Hogs will be good next year. Don't expect great things from MSU next year. They lose 18 seniors this year. They will probably lose a junior or two to the draft too. Be very surprised if Prescott stays for another year. Hope Mullen stays. He has got the program headed in the right direction.

Some people are educated beyond their intelligence.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bret Bielema might look like Butthead's dad, but he came to the SEC with a plan and he is working it. His plan is to to be big and dominant on both lines and shove the ball down your throat. So far, he's building just that.

[Linked Image]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I was skeptical, I have to admit. And I still am to some degree. He showed some notable deficiencies in clock management and game decisions at Wisconsin and some of those close loses at Arkansas were plagued with stupid decisions on and off the field. That said, I think his bacon has been saved by his defensive coordinator hire of Robb Smith. That guy took one of the worst defenses around and turned it into one of the best in the SEC and the country. The improvement on the back of that defense has been unlike anything I've ever seen. It has turned into a dominant unit over the course of one season.

If you can play defense like that, it doesn't matter what kind of offense you run. Robb Smith deserves a million dollars a year or more if that is what it takes to keep him at Arkansas until he gets his shot as a head coach.

All that said, I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a change at the OC at the end of the year. Chaney and Bielema have at times, seemed to not fit together that well and Chaney needs only a few more years in the NFL for a pension. I wouldn't be surprised to see him jump out there and get an NFL position coach job just to get that pension out of the way.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
107 members (338reddog, 10gaugeman, 35, 32_20fan, 257robertsimp, 10 invisible), 1,414 guests, and 684 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,882
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.