Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
So our state dept. had to get permission from Israel before the Liberty shipper could receive the Medal of Honor. WOW

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow,
Sad,
Phuqed-Up................

Yeah.

Sean
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Never mind that all those many investigations found it to be caused by the fog that occurs in all wars.

Including Israeli pilots who testified under oath that they first radioing for a S&R for Egyptian survivors.
Never mind that...all part of the cover up.

Except...that in 48 years it never happened again and no one has ever come up with any reasonable reason why Israel would attack their biggest and most steadfast ally.

YOU CANNOT FIX STUPID.

Because we weren't their biggest ally at the time. Also, to claim it was a friendly fire accident is wrong. It wasn't just one or two passes, the attack continued for some time. I've seen pictures of the Liberty, it looks just like a USN vessel. They claim that they thought it was an Egyptian cattle ship-BS. It's amazing how people will believe governmental findings back then, yet not believe them today.

The Liberty survivors had no idea why they were being shot at by Israel. Getting shot at and watching your shipmates die would tend to form strong and biased opinions.

The seven US and the three Israel's investigations between 1967 and 1982 proves that the Fog of War continued long after the Liberty attack.
Swore testimony and radio transcripts does not agree. The ship did or did not look like a Egyptian warship or freighter. At a speed of five knots and the ship flag with no breeze was seen or not seen. Same with the blue Star of David on warplane fuselages. Some sailors clearly saw the markings and some were certain the planes had no markings.

In 2007 NSA did a summary of events:
[...]
How the attack unfolded
National Security Agency documents recount the hours leading up to, during and after the attack on the USS Liberty by Israeli forces that killed 34.
EVENTS OF JUNE 8, 1967
6 a.m. An Israeli reconnaissance plane spots an unidentified ship 70 miles west of Tel Aviv.
9 a.m. A second Israeli reconnaissance plane spots an unidentified ship 20 miles north of El-Arish. Liberty's position is plotted on a map in green, designating a "neutral ship."
10:55 a.m. A naval liaison officer at Israeli Air Force headquarters informs Israeli Naval Headquarters that the previously unidentified ship is an "audio-surveillance ship of the U.S. Navy" named Liberty.
11 a.m. The acting chief of Israeli naval operations orders removal of Liberty from a plot table because he is no longer certain of its position.
11:30 a.m. The Israeli Navy receives an erroneous report that El-Arish is being shelled from the sea.
12:05 p.m. Three motor torpedo boats (MTBs) are ordered to proceed toward El-Arish.
THE ATTACK ON THE LIBERTY
1:56 p.m. Two Israeli Mirage III aircraft, followed by two Super Mystere aircraft, begin their attack on the Liberty.
2:14 p.m. The chief Israeli air controller in Tel Aviv tells the controller who is directing the attack on the Liberty that the ship is "apparently American."
2:20 p.m. The Israeli naval commander orders the commander of the Torpedo Boat Division to attack the Liberty. At almost the same time, the Naval Operations Branch orders: "Do not attack. It is possible that the aircraft have not identified correctly." The commander of the Torpedo Boat Division says he never got any order to cease the attack, although the deputy commander says he passed the message to the commander.
2:24 p.m. Liberty sights three MTBs 4-5 miles away and closing fast.
2:26 p.m. Liberty raises its largest American flag, the "Holiday colors."
2:27 p.m. Three torpedo boats begin strafing the Liberty and launch their six torpedoes.
THE AFTERMATH
2:29 p.m. Starting time for an NSA tape of Israeli communications after the attack. A previous tape, which presumably would have captured the air and torpedo attacks, is missing.
3:07 p.m. Israeli helicopters sent to rescue Liberty crewman from the sea arrive and "orbit" the heavily damaged vessel.
3:12 p.m. The helicopters' communications with the ground are intercepted by an American aircraft circling high above the scene. One helicopter pilot reports that he sees an American flag flying from the Liberty's mast.
3:16 p.m. An Israeli ground controller orders the helicopters to return to El Arish
Sources: National Security Agency documents, Chicago Tribune reporting

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Hawk,

I say this with the utmost respect. But you are crazy to believe the ovens "were for disposing of the victims of typhus"

Hard to believe that with all the evidence, trials, testimony, etc etc etc ad nauseum people continue to deny and feel obligated to defend some terribly horrible, evil people.

I don't defend any of the many horrors committed by all sides during that war. I resent being propagandized however, and prefer the truth to lies.

PS With the application of vices to testicles, all sorts of confessions and testimony can be acquired.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Pappy348

At first I thought there was the possibility of a discussion here, but this is like trying to teach my dog to stop pissing on the strawberries. It ain't in his nature.

The topic at hand aside, that's good stuff. wink

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Hawk,

I say this with the utmost respect. But you are crazy to believe the ovens "were for disposing of the victims of typhus"

Hard to believe that with all the evidence, trials, testimony, etc etc etc ad nauseum people continue to deny and feel obligated to defend some terribly horrible, evil people.

I don't defend any of the many horrors committed by all sides during that war. I resent being propagandized however, and prefer the truth to lies.

PS With the application of vices to testicles, all sorts of confessions and testimony can be acquired.

One time. Just once. Back your �truth� with something other than just your opinion.
You were challenged back in July to support your �truth� that Israel is a genocidal ethnic cleansing State.
You never did.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Hawk,

That's because you have never really looked into it. To believe the myth, you have to believe that the Germans were cremating roughly 4000 Jews at day with very few 'ovens' at the six 'death camps'. A body needs 2 hours to be cremated at very high heat. The numbers simply don't add up at all and the logistics are impossible. In addition, the amount of coke needed to keep those fires burning nonstop would've had to be 200 feet tall. There isn't one photo showing large quantities of coke at any of the camps.

We have had this dance before.

Originally Posted By: Ghostinthemachine
There were no gas chambers and the 6 million figure is a load of schit.
Riddle me this. If roughly half of the world Jewish Population was gassed in WW2, please explain how in the hell their world population rose by 1 million from 1938-47. Quite a feat.
The entire thing is a hoax.

Originally Posted By: BOWSINGER
The cataloged 42,500 European sites that have been identified, mapped, and cross-checked researched varied greatly in size.

The biggest site is the Warsaw Ghetto witch topped out at about 500,000. The smallest hometown ghettos processed as few as a dozen each.

The breakdown: the biggest category were the 30,000 slave labor camps, followed by 1,150 Jewish ghettos and about 1000 prisoner-war camps and 980 concentration camps; 500 sex slave brothels and �thousands of other camps used for euthanizing the elderly and infirm, performing forced abortions, �Germanizing� prisoners or transporting victims to killing centers.�

It all started in 1933 with about 110 concentration camps that held more than 10,000 political opponents of the Nazis.

As Germany invaded and occupied Eastern Europe, they built more and more camps for the Jews but also for all the homosexuals, Gypsies and Jehovah's Witnesses, Poles and Russians and other ethnic groups that they came across.

So the total estimated number of killed and imprisoned has increased to 15-20 million.

They have been put together in the past 13 years by researchers at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Because the numbers have been revised so much higher, the researchers doubled-down making sure they are verified.

And before you numb-nuts can holler �Jewish Propaganda,� these numbers are being used in the courts of many counties to settle claims against insurance companies. These numbers are solid. .

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
My father's division liberated at least one death camp at the end of WW2. The books published by his regiment and division after the war have lots of pictures that show the result of the kind of programming your masters engaged in.

Oh, I forgot; that never happened. Right?
Typhus and starvation killed the vast majority of them near the end of the war after the Allies destroyed their food supply lines. The poison gas was for killing lice in their clothes. Lice carried typhus. The same reason for the shaved heads. The showers were just that, showers for lice elimination.

Large numbers of Jews were arrested because world Jewry had declared war on Germany since before open hostilities had begun. We did the same to the Japanese after Pearl Harbor. Had the Axis powers destroyed supply lines to our internment camps and conquered the U.S., they would have discovered lots of dead Japanese, dead from starvation and typhus.

That's worth saving.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Mesabi
Right! And the ovens were for baking cookies.
They were for disposing of the victims of typhus, of which there were many.

This one, too.

Now tell us again how the people of Germany loved Jews for hundreds of years and welcomed them as valued members of German society until the Jews treacherously provoked them to commit mass murder, which the Germans otherwise would never have done, the poor, gentle lambs.

Oh, right, that last part never happened.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mesabi
Right! And the ovens were for baking cookies.
They were for disposing of the victims of typhus, of which there were many.

You have GOT TO BE the biggest MORON in the history of this forum and if you are REALLY a teacher in this state, no wonder our kids are where they are today. What an idiot.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Hawk,

That's because you have never really looked into it. To believe the myth, you have to believe that the Germans were cremating roughly 4000 Jews at day with very few 'ovens' at the six 'death camps'. A body needs 2 hours to be cremated at very high heat. The numbers simply don't add up at all and the logistics are impossible. In addition, the amount of coke needed to keep those fires burning nonstop would've had to be 200 feet tall. There isn't one photo showing large quantities of coke at any of the camps.

We have had this dance before.

Originally Posted By: Ghostinthemachine
There were no gas chambers and the 6 million figure is a load of schit.
Riddle me this. If roughly half of the world Jewish Population was gassed in WW2, please explain how in the hell their world population rose by 1 million from 1938-47. Quite a feat.
The entire thing is a hoax.

Originally Posted By: BOWSINGER
The cataloged 42,500 European sites that have been identified, mapped, and cross-checked researched varied greatly in size.

The biggest site is the Warsaw Ghetto witch topped out at about 500,000. The smallest hometown ghettos processed as few as a dozen each.

The breakdown: the biggest category were the 30,000 slave labor camps, followed by 1,150 Jewish ghettos and about 1000 prisoner-war camps and 980 concentration camps; 500 sex slave brothels and �thousands of other camps used for euthanizing the elderly and infirm, performing forced abortions, �Germanizing� prisoners or transporting victims to killing centers.�

It all started in 1933 with about 110 concentration camps that held more than 10,000 political opponents of the Nazis.

As Germany invaded and occupied Eastern Europe, they built more and more camps for the Jews but also for all the homosexuals, Gypsies and Jehovah's Witnesses, Poles and Russians and other ethnic groups that they came across.

So the total estimated number of killed and imprisoned has increased to 15-20 million.

They have been put together in the past 13 years by researchers at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Because the numbers have been revised so much higher, the researchers doubled-down making sure they are verified.

And before you numb-nuts can holler �Jewish Propaganda,� these numbers are being used in the courts of many counties to settle claims against insurance companies. These numbers are solid. .

The Germans were and are meticulous in their record keeping. Ghost just refuses to entertain the notion there were volumes of documents, recovered and ADMITTED to by the Germans on the accuracy of the number of jews killed, which was not quite 6M. Hatred apparently consumes the brain it seems.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by RWE
The video clip looks like Al Jazeera America.

I understand that network is full of [bleep] unless they are talking about police abuse, jews and negros - than they are spot fuggin on....

IMO, Al Jazeera America isn't too bad. Way better than MSNBC,CNN and the other 3 networks.

You might give it a shot some time, they actually do a bit of investigative reporting...
are you high?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
To be perfectly candid, I really don't know what happened and for damned sure, MORONS like TRH sureasfuck don't either.

Based on my experience of many thousands of hours overflying ships doing SSC and trying to ID ships, often time almost in stall buffet so we could see better, flags are almost impossible to see. Given it was wartime for the Israelis and indeed a war of survival for them, I can see where they could have fired in error given their ROE. That said, I do not, nor have I ever trusted the Israelis and would not have put this by them as they are of the "anything goes if it mens the survival of Israel" mentality. As to LBJ, he was a disgusting, criminal SOB and a pox upon this country. We will never know what really happened, but when KOOKS like TRH and others put forth their theories as FACT, well I'm just not going to let them get away without a response. Cheers, jorge

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
My father's division liberated at least one death camp at the end of WW2. The books published by his regiment and division after the war have lots of pictures that show the result of the kind of programming your masters engaged in.

Oh, I forgot; that never happened. Right?

All of the supposed 'death' camps were liberated by the Russians. Are you Russian? grin

You're right, I don't believe in the Holohoax.
This right here as well as many other of you and your buddies little gems prove how stupid you guys really are.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
To be perfectly candid, I really don't know what happened and for damned sure, MORONS like TRH sureasfuck don't either.

Based on my experience of many thousands of hours overflying ships doing SSC and trying to ID ships, often time almost in stall buffet so we could see better, flags are almost impossible to see. Given it was wartime for the Israelis and indeed a war of survival for them, I can see where they could have fired in error given their ROE. That said, I do not, nor have I ever trusted the Israelis and would not have put this by them as they are of the "anything goes if it mens the survival of Israel" mentality. As to LBJ, he was a disgusting, criminal SOB and a pox upon this country. We will never know what really happened, but when KOOKS like TRH and others put forth their theories as FACT, well I'm just not going to let them get away without a response. Cheers, jorge

Rereading my posts about the Fog of War I see I forgot to include that the day before the attack, Israeli warplanes bombed the $hit out of one of their own armored columns.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
. That said, I do not, nor have I ever trusted the Israelis and would not have put this by them as they are of the "anything goes if it mens the survival of Israel" mentality. As to LBJ, he was a disgusting, criminal SOB and a pox upon this country. We will never know what really happened, but when KOOKS like TRH and others put forth their theories as FACT, well I'm just not going to let them get away without a response. Cheers, jorge

Translation:

I agree with the kooks but I have to be politically correct on the matter, so I'll agree with them and bitch about them at the same time and see if it gets me by.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, at least you're admitting you're thinking is "kookish". Good first step. As to me EVER being politically correct is a clear indication on how clueless you are on the issue and so full of yourself, you didn't even take the time to comprehend what I wrote.

That said, please provide factual evidence the attack on the Liberty was a deliberate one. Starting with the pre-strike briefing of the Strike Lead conducting the mission would be a good start.. Also, while am at it, just how many times have you overflown ships at at least 200kts and tried to identify their nationality?

HINT: about 50% of the time we overflew ships, unless they were obvious warships (The Liberty incidentally was not), we were not able to identify them until the film made it back to CVIC (the Carrier's intel shop). BUt do carry on with your expertise on the subject..

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
BUt do carry on with your expertise on the subject..

*shrugg*,...all I know is what I read in the jewspaper.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
All I can say is wow

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 12344mag, 257 mag, 2003and2013, 69 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,200
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.