Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Must be the USS Liberty attack in 1968. Israel deliberately attacked a US Navy ship in international waters and killed a number of sailors.

BP-B2

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The purpose of the attack was to destroy the USS Liberty, jam her communications so she couldn't report what was happening to outside US personnel, and to murder every man aboard without exception. The attack was only called off, and the playing of innocence begun, after the Liberty's crew managed to jerry-rig an antenna and get a message out to a nearby US fleet, intercepted by Israel.

Such good friends we have in Israel.

But .. but ... but, Israel apologized. Doesn't that make up for the attack?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Mesabi
Right! And the ovens were for baking cookies.
They were for disposing of the victims of typhus, of which there were many.

How would you rationalize the tattooing of serial numbers on Jews incarcerated at Auschwitz? Many were small children when they were given the tattoo.

I've seen in person with my own eyes the tattoo on a couple of elderly Jews.

I also attended high school with several Jewish kids who were children, grandchildren, niece and nephews of Auschwitz survivors. They said that their relatives still had the fading tattoos.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by joken2

How would you rationalize the tattooing of serial numbers on Jews incarcerated at Auschwitz? Many were small children when they were given the tattoo.

I've seen in person with my own eyes the tattoo on a couple of elderly Jews.

I also attended high school with several Jewish kids who were children, grandchildren, niece and nephews of Auschwitz survivors. They said that their relatives still had the fading tattoos.
Might as well not waste your time. There are a lot of good folks on here, I know because some are my friends. This small bunch is the "fire" crazies.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Tattooing people was the least of the bad acts committed by governments during WWII.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jorgeI

You have GOT TO BE the biggest MORON in the history of this forum and if you are REALLY a teacher in this state, no wonder our kids are where they are today. What an idiot.

Yep...

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2006/06/23/who-perpetrated-the-holohoax/
Who perpetrated the �Holohoax�? Tell us!
Posted by Orac on 6/23/06

Holocaust deniers sometimes refer to the Holocaust as the �Holohoax,� as if the whole thing were one huge hoax perpetrated on the world by Jews.

Indeed, if you have the stomach to dive into the deepest, darkest, most disgusting parts of the Internet, where Holocaust deniers freely spew their lies, you will even find explicit assertions that the Holocaust is nothing but a hoax that the Jews used to justify the formation of the State of Israel and to collect reparation money.
Indeed, do a Google search for the term �Holohoax� and you will find well over 43,000 entries. That the Holocaust was a �hoax� is almost religion among a significant number of deniers.

Years ago, I used to have a bit of fun with pinheaded Holocaust deniers on alt.revisionism by asking them explicitly in as innocent a tone as I could manage: If the Holocaust was indeed a hoax, who, specifically, was responsible for it?

I would qualify my question by adding that just saying �the Jews� is not an adequate answer. I wanted to know which Jews.
Just saying �Zionists� was not adequate. I wanted to know which Zionists. I wanted names! I wanted dates! I wanted the who, what, when, where, and why! But, above all, I wanted evidence to show that these people actually perpetrated this �hoax.�

Are such questions all that unreasonable? After all, it�s the deniers who are arguing for a conspiracy that would have to be so massive and secretive that nothing like it had ever been seen before or has ever been seen since.

Oddly enough, no Holocaust denier was able to answer my simple, direct question.
[�]
If you want evidence of the utter ludicrousness of the whole �Holohoax� claim by Holocaust deniers, plunge in.
If you have a really strong stomach for racist conspiracy-monger (and tolerance for self-abuse), you could even read the entire original, unedited thread for yourself.
There�s some unintentionally hilarious stuff there, but there�s also some really idiotic pontificating. (Come to think of it, a lot of the idiotic pontificating and hand waving is pretty funny, too. Funny and pathetic.)

And, of course, deniers whose off-topic or unresponsive answers were removed whine and cry about �censorship.�
Par for the course for Holocaust deniers.
Come to think of it, the whole thread me of the old days back in alt.revisionism, if it had been a moderated newsgroup. Deniers haven�t changed a bit.

So, the next time you hear anyone use the term �Holohoax,� try to pin them down. Ask them who perpetrated the �hoax� and how. Don�t let them get away with saying just �the Jews� or the �Allies.�
Make them be specific. Make them name names. It�s great fun to make deniers squirm that way.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Edinburgh, Monday, November 26, 2001

Mass Graves Confirm Sobibor Holocaust
Allan Hall
In Berlin
POLISH archaeologists have found mass graves at the Sobibor extermination camp -- damning evidence that gives the lie to Holocaust deniers.
Sobibor, one of the four main extermination camps of the Nazi regime, was evacuated and destroyed on the orders of the SS chief Heinrich Himmler in October 1943, after an uprising by inmates.
The British Holocaust denier David Irving claimed during his libel trial -- which he lost last year -- that he had never heard of the camp. In an exchange with a lawyer, he was asked about the existence of Nazi death camps in Poland and said: "Treblinka I am becoming uncertain about. Sobibor I know nothing of." [Website comment: See transcripts, page 242, day 2, Jan 12, 2000]

Like the three other extermination centres -- Belzec, Treblinka and Chelmno -- Sobibor was situated deep in Poland where an efficient rail network married to remote areas gave the Nazis the perfect means to build their human abattoirs. Sobibor was grassed over and reforested after the SS pulled out and has only recently been under forensic examination.

The discoveries of the seven mass graves will provide invaluable material for Holocaust academics about the numbers who died there.

According to official Polish accounts, 250,000 people were killed in Sobibor, which was opened in May 1942 and lies close to the eastern border with Ukraine. Most victims were from the Warsaw ghetto and died within hours of arriving there, although there was an adjacent work camp holding Russian prisoners of war.

The detainees were told they were going to be deloused and were led to the "showers." These were in fact gas chambers linked up to the exhaust systems of large diesel engines of the sort used in U-boats: it was a crude method of extermination; the victims, many of them children, often took up to 30 minutes to die.

"We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of 15ft. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay. That means that in the final stage the victims were burned," said Andrzej Kola, an archaeologist. He said the largest grave measured 210ft by 75ft, the others 60ft by 75ft.

"We also found a hospital barracks. The people there were probably shot, as we found over 1,800 machine gun cartridges," Mr Kola said. "In the woods we found remnants of barbed wire, which enabled us to reconstruct the boundary of the camp."

Just 52 people survived Sobibor from the thousands sent there. Among them were some of the 300 who broke out of the camp on 14 October, 1943. Eighty were caught soon after escaping, but a handful survived the war...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Huntingnut

You have GOT TO BE the biggest MORON in the history of this forum and if you are REALLY a teacher in this state, no wonder our kids are where they are today. What an idiot.

Yep...

Bad enough that this evil ever occurred in the first place, but we now, even two generations after, are subjected to the spectacle of moral defectives trying to cover it up.

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I resent being propagandized however, and prefer the truth to lies.

PS With the application of vices to testicles, all sorts of confessions and testimony can be acquired.

No vice hear, but lets hear the truth.

Public School Teacher of what and where?

Methinks your claims here have been a little stretched and as much as you'd want people to think your some kind of educated authority, I think you are just as guilty of propagandizing - in wholistic Troll-like fashion.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That's disturbing.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

PS With the application of vices to testicles, all sorts of confessions and testimony can be acquired.

Methinks your claims here have been a little stretched and as much as you'd want people to think your some kind of educated authority, I think you are just as guilty of propagandizing - in wholistic Troll-like fashion.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
again

Originally Posted by RWE

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
......crickets chirping......

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RWE
again

Originally Posted by RWE

I'm starting to think that Hawkeye doesn't really believe a lot of the schidt he posts about the German death camps. His theories about typhus and how the Allies killed a lot of Jews (numbers are vague) by cutting food supplies to the camps; his idiocy about concentration camp guards being tortured at the direction of Jewish bankers in order to frame the peace loving German people for a horrible crime they never committed ... And he has so much more.

A man so deranged as to actually believe all that wouldn't be able to function in full-time employment. He simply wouldn't be able to work amongst colleagues and students without melting down at some point and getting himself Baker Acted. (Google Baker Act and Florida.)

I think you may be on to something. He's a troll. There's nothing sincere about the man at all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting observations. It does strain credibility that he could actually just TEACH a subject without preaching his beliefs.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjm10025

A man so deranged as to actually believe all that wouldn't be able to function in full-time employment. He simply wouldn't be able to work amongst colleagues and students without melting down at some point and getting himself Baker Acted. (Google Baker Act and Florida.)

I think you may be on to something. He's a troll. There's nothing sincere about the man at all.

I hope he's a troll that simply stretched his current CV, among other things.

Otherwise he doesn't work full time (which isn't teaching, regardless), relies on daddy and mum for financial support at age 53, and actually does believe this crap.

Baker Acted? With his masters in psych, he's our own Hannibal Lecter.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The purpose of the attack was to destroy the USS Liberty, jam her communications so she couldn't report what was happening to outside US personnel, and to murder every man aboard without exception. The attack was only called off, and the playing of innocence begun, after the Liberty's crew managed to jerry-rig an antenna and get a message out to a nearby US fleet, intercepted by Israel.

Such good friends we have in Israel.

KARNAK THE KOOK speaks!

Spot on Jorge!! He should read news like this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...osed-with-herpes-following-circumcision/

and then sing their praises like you and I do!!

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
173 members (12344mag, 257robertsimp, 160user, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 2UP, 15 invisible), 1,846 guests, and 854 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,783
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.