Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hello All
I spent about an Hour on this gun yesterday cleaning it, waxing it and Placing my Original set of Walter Roper stock's on it. It is a S&W Pre-Model- 25 chambered in .45 ACP Caliber that shipped in 1959 time span. Here is how it came out and I will be hunting this coming week with it Packed in my Factory Padded S&W shoulder Rig. I Really Hope TO Bust a Buck's Ass with it, if I can get One in within 75 the Yard Range he Simply has Not Got a Chance of getting away from this tack Driver as it is Wicked accurate and makes a One Hole Ragged group @ the 25 Yard Line all day long if I do my Job Right this Gun Can Not Miss period. Regards, The General

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
She's a beaut!

Deus Juvat

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
What load will you be running through it?

RS

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RipSnort

RS

Hello RS
It is a hand load of mine being 4.0 Grains which is a Maximum charge of Accurate Arm's # 5 Powder with a rainier Ballistic's semi wad cutter Bullet of 200 grain weight Winchester Western standard primer and medium crimp I think I found the right load for it.Here is the actual target shot with this load off a sand Bag @ The 25 Yard Line. Regards, The General

[Linked Image]

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RipSnort

RS

Hi RS
I don't Think it would be a Good idea to try and break into my Home at Night, as this Gun will stop any Intruder to the end of my Street Which is 50 Yards....and yes, I can shoot that distance accuratly with this tack Driver & if you are wondering I am That Good with it. if I Have to Be. L.O.L. TheGeneral

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
General,

That's a sweet revolver.

Are your legal troubles over? Or was that just satire. Some awesome writing regardless.

Good luck this season.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Just wondering, why do you type with bold font?

Awesome grips and gun by the way

Life is but the memories we've created.....Sully Erna
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
steer clear of the ambulances

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Umm I'm confused cause' it seems I missed something

Last edited by k20350; 11/23/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Robster

Legal troubles...? I get it, if it isn't against the law to type that way, then it should be. smile

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by Robster

Legal troubles...? I get it, if it isn't against the law to type that way, then it should be. smile

Bite me, if you don't like how I Post Put me on Your Ignore List

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rem141r
steer clear of the ambulances

Can't let it Go DICK-HEAD ?

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A Huge thank's to those that Replied "Without Judgement" to this Thread, Thank's I appreciate it... The General

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't think it was satire.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Beautiful grips on that S&W!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Beautiful pistol. Love the grips.

The bold typing is annoying as hell tho.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is a beautiful revolver. Wonder if I could "borrow" it? Never know when you might be attacked by a huge wildcat! smile

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
That gun & load, & that type of accuracy will certainly bust a whitetail, beautiful gun. Good luck on the hunt.

Dick

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's as pretty a Smith as I've seen. Very nice.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Somebody is getting weird.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I'm inclined to agree.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by generalstuart
A Huge thank's to those that Replied "Without Judgement" to this Thread, Thank's I appreciate it... The General

Hey General,

No judgement here, but the nature of your posts seems to have changed.
Hope you're well, but if not, I hope you get better...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
And that is one awesome revolver...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I'm inclined to agree.

Travis

+ 1

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
+2

Nice revolver, though, General!

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by johnw

Hey General,

Helllo John
I am On the Mend but have never been one to put up with anyone's Sarcasim or B.S. it is just Not my nature. Regards, The General

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was gonna try real hard to not derail this, but if you get all high-horsey about other people's BS I might not be able to restrain myself.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
I was gonna try real hard to not derail this,

It's like hearing the car door shut, and trying to get in a few more strokes...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bwahahaha

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
That's a beauty of a wheel gun, sir.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I was gonna try real hard to not derail this, but if you get all high-horsey about other people's BS I might not be able to restrain myself.

Hello Bluedreaux
Go ahead, I have done battel with a Lot smarter than you in the past on these forum's & with well over 10,000 Post's it appear's to me that your Mouth has a real case of Diarhea that More than Likely No One want's to Listen to, Nor Read about me included now. I can see by your selfy you Think you are all that and a bag of Chip's I mean Really ? I have been on this forum a Very Long time and many respect me here can you say that Dick Head ? Time to Move onto your next victim I am Bored with your repetition and stupid responses crawl back under the rock that you came out from Under Numb Nut's... wink Regards, The General

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by johnw

Hey General,

Hello John
When I am challenged or Threatened or some Dick Head Tries to intimidate me like this Looser named Bluedreaux I come out swinging. Believe me I have Flamed a Lot smarter People than the Like's of him he is No Challenge for me see my last Post.Thank's for your concern, But I have Never been better than I am right now, I am Really doing Just fine being strong minded and focused on what Lies ahead for me, it will all work out. Regards, The General

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

I have been on this forum a Very Long time and many respect me here

You are losing that respect with your last string of posts. You use to be very cordial in your posts, well versed and always conversed respectfully with other members, regardless of what was said. I don't know what happened with the ambulance incident, if that was true or not, but your demeanor since then has changed dramatically. I hope you are in good health but you definitly do not seem yourself.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by War_Eagle

I have been on this forum a Very Long time and many respect me here

You are losing that respect with your last string of posts. You use to be very cordial in your posts, well versed and always conversed respectfully with other members, regardless of what was said. I don't know what happened with the ambulance incident, if that was true or not, but your demeanor since then has changed dramatically. I hope you are in good health but you definitly do not seem yourself.

Hello WarEagle
I am being attacked and Intimidated that is why you see the other side of me here in these posts I am the same guy just not one that will Put up with anyone's B.S. If that Looses me respect so be it, but I won't stand by why some Looser is sucker Punching me in any internet forum, sorry if I offended you that's Just How I Roll Nothing has changed in that department all is alive and well as far as that goes, I am my Old self I just won't Take any Insults. Regards, The General

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Hello Bluedreaux
Go ahead, I have done battel with a Lot smarter than you in the past on these forum's

The gauntlet has been thrown...

Travis

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Hello Bluedreaux
Go ahead, I have done battel with a Lot smarter than you in the past on these forum's

The gauntlet has been thrown...

Travis

AMEN.. You Know me Travis Now don't You ? wink

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Very, very nice. Hell, considering the pictures of your collection that you post here breaking into your house might be worth it. laugh

Last edited by CrowRifle; 11/25/14.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hello Bluedreaux
Go ahead, I have done battel with a Lot smarter than you in the past on these forum's & with well over 10,000 Post's it appear's to me that your Mouth has a real case of Diarhea that More than Likely No One want's to Listen to, Nor Read about me included now. I can see by your selfy you Think you are all that and a bag of Chip's I mean Really ? I have been on this forum a Very Long time and many respect me here can you say that Dick Head ? Time to Move onto your next victim I am Bored with your repetition and stupid responses crawl back under the rock that you came out from Under Numb Nut's... wink Regards, The General

If we're gonna do "battel", can I request that it be in the form of a spelling test?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hello Bluedreaux

If we're gonna do "battel", can I request that it be in the form of a spelling test?
Why certainly Ike.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Law don't go around here Lawdawg.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Ya'll got to stop it! I nearly choked to death on bourbon.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
NM

Last edited by K1500; 11/25/14.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Hello Bluedreaux

ROR!!

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Hello
Real TOUGH Talk out of you at that computer key Board pretty Boy, I would Love to smash that baby face Ass Munch... The General

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Getting Back on Track of the Intent of this thread... here are some factory S&W shoulder rig's that I have to chose from. Regards, The General

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Hello
Real TOUGH Talk out of you at that computer key Board pretty Boy, I would Love to smash that baby face Ass Munch... The General

You tell'em General. Don't put up with any crap.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hello
General, with all due respect, he's just kidding around. It was a quote from the movie Tombstone. Even though some here have had some fun at your expense, I think we're all on your side. I'm hoping things get better for you.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Hello
General, with all due respect, he's just kidding around. It was a quote from the movie Tombstone. Even though some here have had some fun at your expense, I think we're all on your side. I'm hoping things get better for you.

Hello Ethan
All I did was ask for some Prayer's and all I Got in Return was INSULT's and wise crack's and this Guy has Badgered me since. I find no Humor in what I am going through right now it is Dead serious situation and very hard to deal with both mentally or financially so that is why I responded as I did. I have been a respected member here for a long time and did not deserve to be Treated that way from anyone Regards, The General

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I did as you asked the other day and have prayed for you again General. I hope things get better. Please take care of yourself.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I did as you asked the other day and have prayed for you again General. I hope things get better. Please take care of yourself.

Hello Ethan
I really appreciate it, You are a Real Friend and an asset to this Great forum. Thanks, The General

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll tell ya what's "dead serious"...some retard stealing an on-duty ambulance from a hospital and taking it on a road trip. I'll pray for ya GS, and the cops whose time you wasted and ambulance company whose money you spent and the poor sap waiting on EMS help while you're out joyriding.

Don't play the victim to me. You're a victim of your own doing.

Last edited by Bluedreaux; 11/25/14. Reason: Ya, not us

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blue,
You better stop, the "General" is getting SERIOUS and it is getting pretty scary.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
I'll tell ya what's "dead serious"...some retard stealing an on-duty ambulance from a hospital and taking it on a road trip. I'll pray for ya GS, and the cops whose time you wasted and ambulance company whose money you spent and the poor sap waiting on EMS help while you're out joyriding.

That is no way to talk to the General.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jwp475

Hello jwp
I appreciate your Kind thought's here Just consider the source he is a Scum Bag and a Troll here his comment's roll off my Back as he does not know the entire story behind that Incident and if he was a True man of God he would Not be Bashing me or Mucking up my Thread's on this forum with His Constant babble Nuf Said on that garbage. Regards, The General

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jwp475

Really? And why not?

Just because he has posted a bunch of high-quality pics of some nice guns? Are you saying that this gives him a pass on his admitted theft of an ambulance?

I got no dog in this fight, I'm just curious.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
General, what branch of the military did you serve as a general?

Max Prasac

Semper Fidelis

The Gun Digest Book of Hunting Revolvers:
https://youtu.be/zKJbjjPaNUE

Bovine Bullet Test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtZky8T7-k&t=35s

Gun Digest TV's Modern Shooter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGo-KMpXPpA&t=7s
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Blue is an ass hole and I am glad to see the general stand up to him and his gay ass avatar.

Travis

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Blue is an ass hole and I am glad to see the general stand up to him and his gay ass avatar.

Travis

C'mon, Flave, don't sugarcoat it. Give it to us straight.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Whitworth1

I suspect that he was a major general in the Confederate States Army, in charge of a cavalry corps, in a past life. It certainly would tie into having a really cool gun collection.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every time I'm about to change my avatar back somebody comments on it and I feel compelled to keep it. The comments are always varied, such as...

Tom Cruise is a terrible actor...which is a lie. Nobody can watch that beach-volleyball-in-blue jeans scene and say that he's not the greatest actor ever.

I hate Tom Cruise movies...which is a lie. Nobody hasn't seen TopGun. And nobody who's seen TopGun doesn't like it.

Why do you have that avatar?...which is a lie. Everybody knows why I have it. It's awesome.

But the most interesting comments are the disproportionately angry comments, nearly always mentioning some sort of homoerotic weirdness, like this weird mixture of "smashing" "baby face" "ass" and "munching".

pretty Boy, I would Love to smash that baby face Ass Munch...

GS better hope that an inkblot test isn't involved in his psychiatric evaluation....
What do you see here GS?
-Not Tom Cruise's baby face getting smashed with my munching, that's for sure!!!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Hello Bluedreaux

I tried, but I can't help myself.

Sir, apparently, while you may have done "battel"( the correct spelling is actually battle, by the way) with many who are smarter than Blue, i'll put money on you not winning many of those "battles". You're right Blue has a lot of "posts"( notice it isn't post's, as the context used is not possessive). Btw it's Diarrhea, and Blue is very pertinant, and knowledgable on the things he posts about. It seems that someone who, by his own admission has been on this forum a "very"(not Very, as it's not the start of a sentence, nor a propper noun) long time, you would have grasped personalities here a bit better by now.

I do have to wonder if you were an actual General though ( see this is a proper use of capitalization of a word mid-sentence). Have a nice afternoon.

By the way, nice revolver

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Seriously.

How can anybody not like Tom Cruise?

Travis

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Tom Cruise is the schit, but he's never been a General

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

I suspect that he was a major general in the Confederate States Army, in charge of a cavalry corps, in a past life. It certainly would tie into having a really cool gun collection.

Hello Cheyene
Bingo, You win my Great, Great Grandfather was JEB Stuart of the Virginia Calvary. I have his brass telescope and a tin type Civil war picture of him. My Great Grandmother was his son JEB Junior's Daughter & her name was Mary Stuart and my Middle Name is Stuart after him. Sadly he was shot in the back at a Young age, The Man was brillaint but he forced his Own Ill Fate by paying Homage & Respect to his war dead by riding the battle field after the battle's ceased, that is How he ws shot in the back at Yellow Tavern where he later died of his wound. He carried a modern side arm for back then he had a Lematt revolver which was a crude Metallic cartridge style revolver unlike the Colt Ball & Cap revolver's that everyone else used back then, hsi Loaded and shot Much Faster I Guess Gun's Run Deep in us Stuart men's Vein's & He sure did Not lack for Ball's , I Guess the Apple did not fall far from the Tree. Regards, The General

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That's pretty fuggin' cool if your great, great grandad was Jeb Stuart.

Travis

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Travis

Hello Travis
It's Very Tue. All The Pervious men in the family were about 5'-9" and of medium build but my Great Grandmother Mary was 6'-1" In Height which was very tall back then & I am 6'-4" with the same Barrel chest as JEB had being a 56" chest, so as you surmise I have never Taken an Schit from anyone in my life and this Little Piss Ant is really Pissing me off with his wize AZZ comment's Good thing I do Not know where he is Typing from or I would Open a Whole Can of Whoop AZZ On him I have had many fight's in my life and NEVER Lost ONE , I Like to Fight and never back down from anyone, Nor Never WILL...!!! TheGemneral

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Hello Cheyene
Bingo, You win my Great, Great Grandfather was JEB Stuart of the Virginia Calvary. I have his brass telescope and a tin type Civil war picture of him. My Great Grandmother was his son JEB Junior's Daughter & her name was Mary Stuart and my Middle Name is Stuart after him. Sadly he was shot in the back at a Young age, The Man was brillaint but he forced his Own Ill Fate by paying Homage & Respect to his war dead by riding the battle field after the battle's ceased, that is How he ws shot in the back at Yellow Tavern where he later died of his wound. He carried a modern side arm for back then he had a Lermatt revolver which was a crude Metallic cartridge style revolver unlike the Colt Ball & Cap revolver's that everyone else used back then, hsi Loaded and shot Much Faster I Guess Gun's Run Deep in us Stuart men's Vein's & He sure did Not lack for Ball's , I Guess the Apple did not fall far from the Tree. Regards, The General

Well, you're wrong on the Lemat. It was a "Cap&Ball" revolver. Where it differed from the Colt (there we go with another example of proper capitilization), was that it had 9 cylinders instead of 6 and also included an approximately 20 guage smoothbore barrel underneath the revolver barrel

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Travis

Hello Travis
It's Very Tue. All The Pervious men in the family were about 5'-9" and of medium build but my Great Grandmother Mary was 6'-1" In Height which was very tall back then & I am 6'-4" with the same Barrel chest as JEB had being a 56" chest, so as you surmise I have never Taken an Schit from anyone in my life and this Little Piss Ant is really Pissing me off with his wize AZZ comment's Good thing I do Not know where he is Typing from or I would Open a Whole Can of Whoop AZZ On him I have had many fight's in my life and NEVER Lost ONE , I Like to Fight and never back down from anyone, Nor Never WILL...!!! TheGemneral

This is just precious

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Travis

Am i the only one who finds themself reading the General's posts in an aristocratic, Southern voice, sort of like Foghorn Leghorn?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Reference never losing a fight, this reminds me of my favorite Bobby Bare song.

Strangely, this video was put together by Davy Crockett's sister's great, great, great, great grand son in law.

True story.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

No schit, it really happened

Ambulance theft

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And the General looks like Jesse Ventura

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hello Travis
Here is JEB Stuart's actual Telescope that he carried in Battle. I have been Offered ton's of money for this but it is Priceless to me it will be passed down through the family. Now, I was a Yankee before I moved down to Tennessee I Lived in Up-State New York close to Buffalo. Once I Moved down south I tried to connect with JEB's Kin in Virginia. I finally was able to do so Through his great Grandson and visited my KIN. They were shepish at first as they still did not want to acknowledge that they had a Yankess relative until they met and saw me it all disapeared as they saw my stature and Build and said Yup, He's a Stuart. They showed me the family Farm which is well over 3500 acre's. They also showed me the Original Log Cabin where JEB's Father Archibald Stuart Lived back in the civil war times. The story was that JEB Junior Married a Yankeee woman and the family disowned him for it many year's ago so they Traveled North and stayed there, but I got all of that Bad Blood issue sorted out when I visited them and They welcomed me back any time again. Regards, The General

This telescope is of High quality it is Engine Turned Brass and still as clear as a bell to Look Through.. The General

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, lookee here what I just found:

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
Well, lookee here what I just found:

[Linked Image]

Do they belong with the pirate belt?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No.

Those are a pair of boots given to me by my dear ol' Dad.

When I was young, he told me that "At times, men will get together, and start talking a lotta schidt.

It'll get deep.

You'll need these......"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
No.

Those are a pair of boots given to me by my dear ol' Dad.

When I was young, he told me that "At times, men will get together, and start talking a lotta schidt.

It'll get deep.

You'll need these......"

Rollin'... smile

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Bahahaha

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOLOL

You might need hip waders before it's over with.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOLOL

You might need hip waders before it's over with.

(Voice sounding like it's deep in a barrel)

I'm A-Lookin'

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hello All
I spent about an Hour on this gun yesterday cleaning it, waxing it and Placing my Original set of Walter Roper stock's on it. It is a S&W Pre-Model- 25 chambered in .45 ACP Caliber that shipped in 1959 time span. Here is how it came out and I will be hunting this coming week with it Packed in my Factory Padded S&W shoulder Rig. Regards, The General

[Linked Image]

Hmm I'm pretty sure interstate theft of a vehicle would be a felony, let alone the theft of a licensed emergency vehicle.

Not to mention at least 1 involuntary psychiatric admission in the past few months.

And lastly a harassment charge.

And we all know people with involuntary psych admits, felons, or those charged with felony crimes can't possess weapons.

I myself would be very careful in the pictures I post and statements I make online if I was facing your apparent situation.

You used to be a valued poster General, now your akin to Larry Root in my eyes.

Of course if all these stories the General claims are him are B.S. then he can have all the guns he wants.

I wonder.......

Okay I really couldn't give 2 squirts of piss what he does.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And we all know people with involuntary psych admits, felons, or those charged with felony crimes can't possess weapons.

I was wondering when someone would catch that.

Could be time to tune up the banjo and listen for pig calls...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Hello Cheyene
Bingo, You win my Great, Great Grandfather was JEB Stuart of the Virginia Calvary. I have his brass telescope and a tin type Civil war picture of him. My Great Grandmother was his son JEB Junior's Daughter & her name was Mary Stuart and my Middle Name is Stuart after him. Sadly he was shot in the back at a Young age, The Man was brillaint but he forced his Own Ill Fate by paying Homage & Respect to his war dead by riding the battle field after the battle's ceased, that is How he ws shot in the back at Yellow Tavern where he later died of his wound. He carried a modern side arm for back then he had a Lermatt revolver which was a crude Metallic cartridge style revolver unlike the Colt Ball & Cap revolver's that everyone else used back then, hsi Loaded and shot Much Faster I Guess Gun's Run Deep in us Stuart men's Vein's & He sure did Not lack for Ball's , I Guess the Apple did not fall far from the Tree. Regards, The General

Well, you're wrong on the Lemat. It was a "Cap&Ball" revolver. Where it differed from the Colt (there we go with another example of proper capitilization), was that it had 9 cylinders instead of 6 and also included an approximately 20 guage smoothbore barrel underneath the revolver barrel
The LeMat was originally a cap and ball weapon but later changed to pinfire. I have no idea which type Stuart carried or if it is known.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Read this ENTIRE thread thinking I'd eventually see a dead deer strapped to an ambulance. Ueberr (spelling?) disappointed.

Good luck with your deer hunt and I hope life gets back to a smooth enjoyable routine for you soon Brother (seriously; no sarcasm).

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Gorgeous revolver and superb target. With shooting like that, you should have no problem hitting a deer.

Have you considered a heavier bullet and load? The beauty of a 45 ACP revolver is the ease with which you can load SWC's. Years ago I loaded commercially cast 255 gr. SWC's in my Colt Gov't model and not only did a healthy charge of Blue Dot run them in the 950 fps range, the load was extremely accurate.

Let us know if you get a deer.
35WN

"Only accurate rifles are interesting."- Col. Townsend Whelen
"I always tell the truth....that way, I don't have to remember anything."- George Burns
NRA Life Member
Certified NRA Reloading Instructor
Certified Texas Hunter Education Instructor
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hello
To the Many Friend's that I have made on this forum I ask simply for your prayer's & Thought's right now. I am Not my usual self lately but I am getting help I do have an Ongoing issue that I am currently addressing & getting help with at this time. I could Not help the Thing's that happened Pleased do not Judge me. As Far as those charges they are pending & Very stiff one's toward's me I am told that they have been dropped so Please do Not judge me in your responses Here or Type smart Alek comment's I really don't deserve to be Treated that way, I have Given Much to this forum Over the year's as far as being a good member & those that Really Know me all ready Know all that, I Invite your Prayer's and Thought's Now, I could Really use them to Pull me through this very Tough time. Regards, The General

Last edited by generalstuart; 11/28/14.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I pray for everyone who posts here, but cry to the heavens hoping everyone will remember the correct spelling of the word is " judgment".

That is all!

�When in doubt, I whip it out.� Uncle Ted
[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
This is like watching two trains hurtling toward each other at a combined speed of 140 mph, on the same track. You want to tell them both to stop, wake up and watch what your doing, but you know at least one of them can't hear a word your saying. No matter how well intentioned.

Farming, or anything else for that matter, is easy when your plow's a keyboard and you're a 1000 miles from the field.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
sorry to hear of your problems, glad your getting help. Humble is always better than confrontational when your in need of help. Seems you have had a few things going on lately in addition to the ambulance theft.

also if there were circumstances surrounding the ambulance theft that might be extenuating I am sure we all would welcome your explanation.

Finally nice pistol for sure, I fancy I want a 45colt Smith and Wesson from time to time, but always wind up with some AR type carbine, which I shoot much better with anyway.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by jimmyp
sorry to hear of your problems, glad your getting help. Humble is always better than confrontational when your in need of help. Seems you have had a few things going on lately in addition to the ambulance theft.

also if there were circumstances surrounding the ambulance theft that might be extenuating I am sure we all would welcome your explanation.

Finally nice pistol for sure, I fancy I want a 45colt Smith and Wesson from time to time, but always wind up with some AR type carbine, which I shoot much better with anyway.

Yep - I hope all goes well for you General Stuart.

I have been there before meself and so do not like to "cast stones"...

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by alukban

Hello Guy's
I appreciate your response here. I am seeing a doctor for my condition I could not help my actions, I have been diagnosed as Bi-Polar but I feel much better now that I am getting treatment and the correct medications i was told due to me Dying in the recovery room after a cancer surgery, and being Brought back to life last March that this condition surfaced. Thank's for the Kindness and understanding. Regards, The General

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alukban

Hello Guy's
I appreciate your response here. I am seeing a doctor for my condition I could not help my actions, I have been diagnosed as Bi-Polar but I feel much better now that I am getting treatment and the correct medications i was told due to me Dying in the recovery room after a cancer surgery, and being Brought back to life last March that this condition surfaced. Thank's for the Kindness and understanding. Regards, The General
I am glad to hear you're getting help General. Sorry for your problems. I'm very far away from your situation and don't pretend to know anything about it but...I'd be careful in just a blanket acceptance of some doctor's diagnosis of a mental condition like that after all these years on earth. It would not surprise me at all if your condition was drug-induced due to the medications you had to receive for surgery. There is a difference between somebody who had a mental condition induced as opposed to somebody who is naturally that way.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

661 members (160user, 16penny, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 2,217 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,139
Posts18,464,805
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.