Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Anaconda
I said from the very beginning, there are only two possible scenarios that fit all the facts regarding Benghazi, only two explanations that match up with all the known facts.

#1 The decision to deny extra security, and to deny military help during the attack was purely political, and made with out regard for the lives of Americans, but only considering the Presidents re-election effort.
The aftermath is a massive cover-up, a huge effort to lie to and mis-lead the American people until after the election.

The only other explanation that fits all the facts is;

#2 Massive incompetence. On the part of the President and his closest advisers. Stupidity of people so far out of their depth they have no idea how to do their jobs.

So, if we have ruled out option #1, I guess that leaves incompetence and stupidity.

I'm still saying that Valerie Jarret took the call and made the decisions before she called Obama who was in Nevada at a fund raiser. I think due to the logistics and nature of the mission, She is up to her neck in this incident. JMHO kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like the Forest Service when they investigate an out-o- control "controlled burn" that they started and find no wrong doing.

"No policies were violated". Starting controlled burns in August is perfectly normal and acceptable policy.

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sounds like a 'leak' from the Hillary Supporters.. and I'd bet it is being released to the Campfire, by a Stout DFL supporter...

Sounds pretty darn fishy to me...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Seafire
Sounds like a 'leak' from the Hillary Supporters.. and I'd bet it is being released to the Campfire, by a Stout DFL supporter...

Sounds pretty darn fishy to me...

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In case you cannot see the video.

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham on Sunday criticized a recently released House Republican report that concludes no intelligence lapses in connection with the fatal Benghazi attacks, saying congressional investigators did a �lousy job.�

�I think the report is full of crap,� Graham, a Republican, said on CNN�s �State of the Union.�

The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence report released late Friday concluded the CIA and the military acted properly in responding to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

The report also found no wrongdoing by Obama administration officials, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

�This report puts all the blame on the State Department and absolves the intelligence community,� Graham said.

Graham, among the most outspoken Capitol Hill lawmakers about the administration�s handling of Benghazi, also told CNN the report does not exonerate the administration.

He said the House committee is �doing a lousy job policing their own.�

Graham suggested the findings are flawed because the information was supplied by former CIA Deputy Director Mike Morell and other members of the intelligence community who have already misled Congress.

The report found contradictory intelligence reports in the immediate aftermath of the attack on who carried out the strike and why.

That led Susan Rice, then-U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, to inaccurately assert that the attack had evolved from a protest.

The report did not conclude that Rice or any other government official intentionally misled the American people.

Graham called those conclusions �a bunch of garbage.�

The criticism of Rice by Graham and other GOP senators for her handling of the Benghazi aftermath led Rice to withdraw from consideration for the secretary of state post.

Many of the new report's findings were similar to those in six previous investigations by congressional committees and a State Department panel. The eighth Benghazi investigation is being carried out by a House Select Committee appointed in May.

The attacks killed U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, foreign service officer Sean Smith, and two CIA contractors, Tyrone S. Woods and Glen Doherty. A Libyan extremist, Ahmed Abu Khatalla, is facing trial on murder charges after he was captured in Libya and taken to the U.S.

In the aftermath of the attacks, Republicans criticized the Obama administration and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who is expected to run for president in 2016.

People in and out of government have alleged that a CIA response team was ordered to "stand down" after the State Department compound came under attack, that a military rescue was nixed, that officials intentionally downplayed the role of Al Qaeda figures in the attack, and that Stevens and the CIA were involved in a secret operation to spirit weapons out of Libya and into the hands of Syrian rebels.

However, the report did find that the State Department facility where Stevens and Smith were killed was not well protected and that State Department security agents knew they could not defend it from a well-armed attack.

Previous reports have found that requests for security improvements were not acted upon in Washington.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by benchman
Sounds pretty fishy to me. I would say there are closets full of skeletons, and underpants devoid of balls.
Sounds????

I'm hearin' ROARIN'... Spot on, sir, regarding underpants devoid of balls - and those are tightly wedged up the azzes of the GOP...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just finished "13 Hours in Benghazi" and it is a worthy read. The folks that were there got to tell their side of things and it is damning of about every aspect of the situation from the failure to add security beforehand to delays caused by the operations chief waiting for locals for back-up to failures to get them the help they needed when they needed it.

Finding no fault in that clusterphuque says something.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Yes and I will officially break ties with the GOP as a result.

I'll likely vote R but can't support them further than that with this travesty.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
643 members (01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 68 invisible), 2,787 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,654
Posts18,399,211
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.