Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sgtsmmiii
Originally Posted by Tracks
So after the first incident she was drinking with him again?
Either she liked Bill or the booze I guess.

Kinda my thinking, too. confused

How many women wouldbe hanging out drinking with their rapist a second time? I am calling BS on this one.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
BP-B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Dr. Bill Cosby is hated by the left leaning media because he tells it like is is, doesn't go with the party line. His message to black youth is spot on and if they'd take heed to what he's trying to tell them, they'd amount to something. But, they'd rather sit back and be victims than get up and do something positive. It just takes less effort to be passive and who doesn't cherish a pity party now and then. A full time pity party can cost one his destiny. But that's the left wing playbook, maintaining a perpetually needy underclass in order to stay in power.

It's exploitation under the guise of fighting exploitation, truth becoming the lie, and a lie becoming the truth. The truth/lie flip flop is warned about in Scripture and here we see it played out right before our eyes.

DF
Well stated.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
None of the allegations ring true to me. Wait a year before you report a rape, and meanwhile keep seeing the accused rapist? Wait 30 years before you join in accusations?

Not responding or replying is exactly what Cosby and his legal advisers need to do. Replying only allows them to ask more and more loaded questions.

This makes sense to me.

μολὼν λαβέ
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Hard to hold it against Ole Coz for hanging out at the playboy mansion in the many days of his youth. That woman doesn't look like playboy material at all.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I wonder if he was thinking of running for office or something. Do they sense he wants to be on a big-time ticket?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
That's what he gets for having the gall to candidly dis black culture.

That's my take, The man is now an Uncle Tom.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
None of the allegations ring true to me. Wait a year before you report a rape, and meanwhile keep seeing the accused rapist? Wait 30 years before you join in accusations?

Not responding or replying is exactly what Cosby and his legal advisers need to do. Replying only allows them to ask more and more loaded questions.

Amen and Amen.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
After listening to several of the women involved, they sound more and more credible. The MO seems to be the same . . . become a father figure then drop something in their drink and take advantage of them.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Don't know if he's a rapist, but he left a lot of pissed off women behind him.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Listen to Bill's track called Spanish Fly from is comedy album "It's true, It's true". It will make you wonder.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
just remember Obama and the Illinois / Chicago way....acuse your enemes of rape, etc..........sound familiar? It should, the dems made it all up because Obama is slipping on getting the Black vote.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Okie, you've just proved how easy it is to fake a rape claim. Simply repeat the detailed story you read in the news. Which is exactly what I believe is going on.

"Hey, this guy has deep pockets. I'll add my name to the list so maybe I can cash in on this free ride."

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think the Cos is guilty. TNB.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As I asked in the other thread, how many allegations does it take to turn "Innocent until proven" into guilty? Three? Six? Nine?

There was a place and time that all it took was enough pointing fingers to get someone convicted. It was Salem, Massachusetts.

This too is a witch hunt based on malice.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
it's nothing for liberal democrats to make crap like this up, they have billionaire's pushing their liberal cause, trust me, they bought off these women, and the old fart who says he knew.
Hello, People, come on, this bs is classic democrat stratigy writte3n all over it. Time to grow up and understand how your party works........

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
After listening to several of the women involved, they sound more and more credible. The MO seems to be the same . . . become a father figure then drop something in their drink and take advantage of them.
I met Bill Cosby once. He was a complete ass. I suppose he would HAVE to drug women to get them in bed. Anyways, These allegations are REALLY ancient. Some of the women went out with him multiple times. Sounds like a set up, but who knows?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
must be alot of women that hate him for them to keep coming out like this if he is innocent.

latest one is a co-star that claims he paid for her college but wouldn't let her come over to see him unless she drank.

I think he is guilty as the day is long.

Janice Dickenson was on Stern in 2006 talking about her book. He asked her "is there anyone you had sex with that didn't make the book?" and she said "I wanted to tell the story about Bill Cosby but the lawyers wouldn't let me" - so Stern pressed her about Cosby and she says "I can't tell you what happened but let me just say he isn't a good man and he preys on women when they are most vulnerable"

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
755 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 77 invisible), 2,952 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,716
Posts18,400,413
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.