-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now blue occasionally one will shoot a guy in a movie theater or start banging away with his LCR in an Internet cafe if some homies come I with there pistols out!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The evidence against brown is overwhelming. Looting should be a death sentence.

http://conservativetribune.com/new-autopsy-report-michael-brown-shooting/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So if the old white guys don't act like animals while in public you are saying that they are not capable of taking care of business?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wouldn't want to "wrong" an old white that was carrying and especially some of the old white guys here.

Jus sayin'

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I've heard threats.

[Linked Image]

Looks like one forgot his shoes. Hood must be more important.

That's a Catholic Easter procession in Italy. It isn't KKK...

Too funny! With that being known, they are all too skinny to be a bunch of bubbas.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

When shopping for a new house, would you be afraid of moving to a neighborhood full of old white guys?

Standing in line at a liquor store, would you get nervous if a group of three old white guys came in real quick like?

Driving through a city with lots of old white guys walking down the streets, would you worry about getting car jacked?

Only old white guys are convinced that old white guys are crazy dangerous.

Stealth mode..............lulling you to sleep.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fish head
I wouldn't want to "wrong" an old white that was carrying and especially some of the old white guys here.

Jus sayin'

I wouldn't either. But I also wouldn't want to wrong a Mexican or a black Ferguson resident. I generally find that being polite to everyone I meet goes a long way.

My point is that the mythical status of old white guys about being so hardcore is mostly hype, perpetuated by old white guys.

Given the option of who to go deal with, I'll pick the white guy every time. They're usually better educated and have much more to lose than any other class of people.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well Blue, obviously there's nothing I can say that will change your opinion of old white guys, and frankly, I could give less than a rats ass if I do.

Also, as to the situation in Ferguson, I wasn't alluding that I, or others should or would go looking for trouble. However, if you think some of us old white men can't bring the heat when needed you're flat wrong.

Granted I don't run around fancy ranges shooting 3-gun matches all the time, but I can still employ the wonderful things I learned while working for Uncle Sam........same as many folks in the country can when need be................

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Let me put it succinctly ...rioter holding Molotov cocktail getting ready to throw at my house or business..it is going to shatter in his hand as he attempts...he may just light himself on fire shocked

always wanted to use that SAT word! grin

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fish head

Jus sayin'

I wouldn't either. But I also wouldn't want to wrong a Mexican or a black Ferguson resident. I generally find that being polite to everyone I meet goes a long way.

My point is that the mythical status of old white guys about being so hardcore is mostly hype, perpetuated by old white guys.

Given the option of who to go deal with, I'll pick the white guy every time. They're usually better educated and have much more to lose than any other class of people.

You gonna automatically turn into a pansy when you become "an old white guy"?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Ending the fight before it begins" is whitepeople code for "I'll shoot them". Sure....old white guys with families and grandkids and a job to support them are gonna go willy-nilly shooting black youths to protect and ollar store from getting pillaged. If they do, they're stupid. They'll spend the rest of their lives in prison, their families will live in fear and their wives will live in poverty after paying lawyer fees.

The thugs on the other hand are younger, fitter, drug and alcohol impaired, just as armed as the white guys......but they have NOTHING to lose. They'll kill a bunch of honkeeees and nobody will ever have witnessed it and nobody will ever investigate it. The streets of Ferguson could be littered with white "freedom fighters" and nothing would ever come of it.

Old white guys are the last people I'd ever be afraid of. And if they went to a Ferguson to fight it'd be a massacre.

well, well, well, ya bastid! blush

while we're in truth telling mode, I'm hopin your missus tells you today

"I don't really think you're hotter than Matthew McConaughey, I just tell you that to inflate your ego" grin

geez Blue, can't you go out and arrest someone or write them a ticket? you could burst their bubble and leave all of us old fat guys in peace with our delusions. grin

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh and Blue, your assignment for the day is to go watch Gran Torino five times!

when you think of me think of Clint Eastwood's steely gaze

scared yet?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
AIN'T SKEERED!!!! I've even got a giant sticker on my truck that says so!

Originally Posted by curdog4570
You gonna automatically turn into a pansy when you become "an old white guy"?

Why wait? I'm getting a jump start on the process now.

Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
geez Blue, can't you go out and arrest someone or write them a ticket?

Heck no! All the criminals are dangerous and now I find out that all the people who aren't dangerous and actually even more dangerouser! How's a guy supposed to oppress when he's so likely to get hurt?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Get off my lawn! grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by frogman43
Well Blue, obviously there's nothing I can say that will change your opinion of old white guys, and frankly, I could give less than a rats ass if I do.

I'm confused...If you CAN give less than rat's behind, does that mean that you do or don't care?

Originally Posted by frogman43
Granted I don't run around fancy ranges shooting 3-gun matches all the time, but I can still employ the wonderful things I learned while working for Uncle Sam........same as many folks in the country can when need be................

You can come with me if you like. We can be friends as long as you promise not to hurt me. I'll let you hold my gun.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm turing over a new leaf. I just wanna be friends. Especially with any of you that take their friends hunting.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm turing over a new leaf. I just wanna be friends. Especially with any of you that take their friends hunting.

If you wanted to be friendly, you would return phone calls....

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Let the racists have their day and prove to the world what they are.

As long as they're burning their own neighborhood, I'd be reluctant to risk the lives of any police or emergency responders.

I agree but find it ironic that when we propose this course of action in the ME we're call "isolationists".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Blue, define "Old White Man". I guess if you are 65 then a 95 yo is an old white man? If you are 25 then a 45 yo is an old white man?

67 yo old enough?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted By: tjm10025

As long as they're burning their own neighborhood, I'd be reluctant to risk the lives of any police or emergency responders.

Who pays when these neighborhoods have to be rebuilt? I'm guessing the residents might be more prone to "police" themselves if the money came out of their own pockets.

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1eyedmule, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 62 invisible), 2,837 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,707
Posts18,456,861
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.