Originally Posted by klondike_mike
Originally Posted by Partsman
Well on my lite 375H& Sako I ran a low power bushnell on it, then for a lark I put a 1.5x4.5 Tasco world class on it, and have not failed it yet, so it stayed on and has been on for a quite a while and more than a few loads, from 235 grain bullets up to 300 grain Partition bullets, or 300 grain barnes.

So it works for me.
Haven't lost a bear or moose yet with it, most hunting up the Alaska Highway.

I'm always amazed by the value of Tasco World Class scopes. It has to be the best cheap scope available. Maybe an article could be written about economy scopes wink

And there are 2 other Tasco's that test very well.
There is a Tasco "World Class Plus" which was made in Japan and an ex Leupold rep told me it had the same lens' and turrets as the Leupy Vari X 111's. I put a test scope on a Featherweight nearly 20 years ago and it is still the perfect performer it was back then.

The other Tasco scope worth a look is the Titan Series. I put a Titan variable on my .460 Weatherby at the same time and it has never changed zero or had the slightest hiccup. This includes plane travel back and forth a couple of times from Oz to the US plus several internal flights.

John

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.