Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't think it was satire.

I'm inclined to agree.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by generalstuart
A Huge thank's to those that Replied "Without Judgement" to this Thread, Thank's I appreciate it... The General

Hey General,

No judgement here, but the nature of your posts seems to have changed.
Hope you're well, but if not, I hope you get better...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And that is one awesome revolver...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't think it was satire.

I'm inclined to agree.

Travis

+ 1

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
+2

Nice revolver, though, General!

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by johnw
A Huge thank's to those that Replied "Without Judgement" to this Thread, Thank's I appreciate it... The General

Hey General,

Helllo John
I am On the Mend but have never been one to put up with anyone's Sarcasim or B.S. it is just Not my nature. Regards, The General

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was gonna try real hard to not derail this, but if you get all high-horsey about other people's BS I might not be able to restrain myself.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
I was gonna try real hard to not derail this,

It's like hearing the car door shut, and trying to get in a few more strokes...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bwahahaha

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That's a beauty of a wheel gun, sir.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I was gonna try real hard to not derail this, but if you get all high-horsey about other people's BS I might not be able to restrain myself.

Hello Bluedreaux
Go ahead, I have done battel with a Lot smarter than you in the past on these forum's & with well over 10,000 Post's it appear's to me that your Mouth has a real case of Diarhea that More than Likely No One want's to Listen to, Nor Read about me included now. I can see by your selfy you Think you are all that and a bag of Chip's I mean Really ? I have been on this forum a Very Long time and many respect me here can you say that Dick Head ? Time to Move onto your next victim I am Bored with your repetition and stupid responses crawl back under the rock that you came out from Under Numb Nut's... wink Regards, The General

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by johnw

Hey General,

Hello John
When I am challenged or Threatened or some Dick Head Tries to intimidate me like this Looser named Bluedreaux I come out swinging. Believe me I have Flamed a Lot smarter People than the Like's of him he is No Challenge for me see my last Post.Thank's for your concern, But I have Never been better than I am right now, I am Really doing Just fine being strong minded and focused on what Lies ahead for me, it will all work out. Regards, The General

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

I have been on this forum a Very Long time and many respect me here

You are losing that respect with your last string of posts. You use to be very cordial in your posts, well versed and always conversed respectfully with other members, regardless of what was said. I don't know what happened with the ambulance incident, if that was true or not, but your demeanor since then has changed dramatically. I hope you are in good health but you definitly do not seem yourself.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by War_Eagle

I have been on this forum a Very Long time and many respect me here

You are losing that respect with your last string of posts. You use to be very cordial in your posts, well versed and always conversed respectfully with other members, regardless of what was said. I don't know what happened with the ambulance incident, if that was true or not, but your demeanor since then has changed dramatically. I hope you are in good health but you definitly do not seem yourself.

Hello WarEagle
I am being attacked and Intimidated that is why you see the other side of me here in these posts I am the same guy just not one that will Put up with anyone's B.S. If that Looses me respect so be it, but I won't stand by why some Looser is sucker Punching me in any internet forum, sorry if I offended you that's Just How I Roll Nothing has changed in that department all is alive and well as far as that goes, I am my Old self I just won't Take any Insults. Regards, The General

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Hello Bluedreaux
Go ahead, I have done battel with a Lot smarter than you in the past on these forum's

The gauntlet has been thrown...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave

Hello Bluedreaux
Go ahead, I have done battel with a Lot smarter than you in the past on these forum's

The gauntlet has been thrown...

Travis

AMEN.. You Know me Travis Now don't You ? wink

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Very, very nice. Hell, considering the pictures of your collection that you post here breaking into your house might be worth it. laugh

Last edited by CrowRifle; 11/25/14.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hello Bluedreaux
Go ahead, I have done battel with a Lot smarter than you in the past on these forum's & with well over 10,000 Post's it appear's to me that your Mouth has a real case of Diarhea that More than Likely No One want's to Listen to, Nor Read about me included now. I can see by your selfy you Think you are all that and a bag of Chip's I mean Really ? I have been on this forum a Very Long time and many respect me here can you say that Dick Head ? Time to Move onto your next victim I am Bored with your repetition and stupid responses crawl back under the rock that you came out from Under Numb Nut's... wink Regards, The General

If we're gonna do "battel", can I request that it be in the form of a spelling test?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hello Bluedreaux

If we're gonna do "battel", can I request that it be in the form of a spelling test?
Why certainly Ike.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Law don't go around here Lawdawg.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (11point, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 56 invisible), 2,970 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,867
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.