Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Ya'll got to stop it! I nearly choked to death on bourbon.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
NM

Last edited by K1500; 11/25/14.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by generalstuart
I was gonna try real hard to not derail this, but if you get all high-horsey about other people's BS I might not be able to restrain myself.

Hello Bluedreaux
Go ahead, I have done battel with a Lot smarter than you in the past on these forum's & with well over 10,000 Post's it appear's to me that your Mouth has a real case of Diarhea that More than Likely No One want's to Listen to, Nor Read about me included now. I can see by your selfy you Think you are all that and a bag of Chip's I mean Really ? I have been on this forum a Very Long time and many respect me here can you say that Dick Head ? Time to Move onto your next victim I am Bored with your repetition and stupid responses crawl back under the rock that you came out from Under Numb Nut's... wink Regards, The General

If we're gonna do "battel", can I request that it be in the form of a spelling test?

ROR!!

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Law don't go around here Lawdawg.

Hello
Real TOUGH Talk out of you at that computer key Board pretty Boy, I would Love to smash that baby face Ass Munch... The General

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Getting Back on Track of the Intent of this thread... here are some factory S&W shoulder rig's that I have to chose from. Regards, The General

[Linked Image]

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..
IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Hello
Real TOUGH Talk out of you at that computer key Board pretty Boy, I would Love to smash that baby face Ass Munch... The General

You tell'em General. Don't put up with any crap.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hello
General, with all due respect, he's just kidding around. It was a quote from the movie Tombstone. Even though some here have had some fun at your expense, I think we're all on your side. I'm hoping things get better for you.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Hello
General, with all due respect, he's just kidding around. It was a quote from the movie Tombstone. Even though some here have had some fun at your expense, I think we're all on your side. I'm hoping things get better for you.

Hello Ethan
All I did was ask for some Prayer's and all I Got in Return was INSULT's and wise crack's and this Guy has Badgered me since. I find no Humor in what I am going through right now it is Dead serious situation and very hard to deal with both mentally or financially so that is why I responded as I did. I have been a respected member here for a long time and did not deserve to be Treated that way from anyone Regards, The General

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I did as you asked the other day and have prayed for you again General. I hope things get better. Please take care of yourself.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I did as you asked the other day and have prayed for you again General. I hope things get better. Please take care of yourself.

Hello Ethan
I really appreciate it, You are a Real Friend and an asset to this Great forum. Thanks, The General

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll tell ya what's "dead serious"...some retard stealing an on-duty ambulance from a hospital and taking it on a road trip. I'll pray for ya GS, and the cops whose time you wasted and ambulance company whose money you spent and the poor sap waiting on EMS help while you're out joyriding.

Don't play the victim to me. You're a victim of your own doing.

Last edited by Bluedreaux; 11/25/14. Reason: Ya, not us

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blue,
You better stop, the "General" is getting SERIOUS and it is getting pretty scary.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
I'll tell ya what's "dead serious"...some retard stealing an on-duty ambulance from a hospital and taking it on a road trip. I'll pray for ya GS, and the cops whose time you wasted and ambulance company whose money you spent and the poor sap waiting on EMS help while you're out joyriding.

That is no way to talk to the General.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jwp475

Hello jwp
I appreciate your Kind thought's here Just consider the source he is a Scum Bag and a Troll here his comment's roll off my Back as he does not know the entire story behind that Incident and if he was a True man of God he would Not be Bashing me or Mucking up my Thread's on this forum with His Constant babble Nuf Said on that garbage. Regards, The General

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jwp475

Really? And why not?

Just because he has posted a bunch of high-quality pics of some nice guns? Are you saying that this gives him a pass on his admitted theft of an ambulance?

I got no dog in this fight, I'm just curious.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
General, what branch of the military did you serve as a general?

Max Prasac

Semper Fidelis

The Gun Digest Book of Hunting Revolvers:
https://youtu.be/zKJbjjPaNUE

Bovine Bullet Test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtZky8T7-k&t=35s

Gun Digest TV's Modern Shooter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGo-KMpXPpA&t=7s
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Blue is an ass hole and I am glad to see the general stand up to him and his gay ass avatar.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by deflave
Blue is an ass hole and I am glad to see the general stand up to him and his gay ass avatar.

Travis

C'mon, Flave, don't sugarcoat it. Give it to us straight.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Whitworth1
General, what branch of the military did you serve as a general?

I suspect that he was a major general in the Confederate States Army, in charge of a cavalry corps, in a past life. It certainly would tie into having a really cool gun collection.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 66 invisible), 2,896 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,706
Posts18,456,843
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.