Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Happy Thanksgiving to you Mickey!

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Heck Mickey, you and a few of the other "esteemed" (read old pharts) are one of the many things I'm thankful for.
That's mighty nice of you to say that. I do appreciate it and all you good guys.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Happy Thanksgiving to you Mickey!

[Linked Image]

Dan, I can't see a dog and not want to pet it and love on it. smile

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MColeman
a Happy Thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful for and I'm sure you all can find a few things as well. For one I don't live in a strife torn neighborhood where I have to face the dilemma that so many have to face these days.

Scripture tells us that when we see these things to lift our heads because our Redemption draws nigh. Hallelujah!

Thanks! and the same for yourself.

For me turkey day was today since I'll be back at work Thursday.

Mom cooked all day ( just to do it again Thursday) so I could have home cooked Thanksgiving dinner.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Happy Thanksgiving Mickey

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender
Same to you, Mick. Indeed a lot for which to be thankful. We go around the table at Thanksgiving listing 1 or 2 things each feels strongly thankful for.

Every time I see you post I think back to when a good friend of mine, a gunny sgt. in the Corps, and I were planning on homesteading on the Kenai Peninsula back in the late 50's. Alas, I got shipped to Iceland and lost track of him. Finally got back in touch with him many years later. He was driving a truck, on his 3rd or 4th marriage. He died of lung cancer a year or so after we hooked back up.

Back then the government would give you 160 acres but you had criteria to meet to keep the land. I was young, tougher and stupider back then. smile

You can be thankful that we're not neighbors then! smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
a Happy Thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful for and I'm sure you all can find a few things as well. For one I don't live in a strife torn neighborhood where I have to face the dilemma that so many have to face these days.

Scripture tells us that when we see these things to lift our heads because our Redemption draws nigh. Hallelujah!

Same to you and yours Mickey!

and to the rest of the campfire and their families...

Be safe, be happy and enjoy the good things, despite what news might be on the boob tube..

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Dear wife emailed and all three sons are safe with her for the holiday. She is a happy lady.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hallelujah! Mickey, Hallelujah!

Happy Thanks Giving to you too!

George

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (160user, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,191 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,128
Posts18,464,641
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.