Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by grnmtn
i've been reading this forum for quite some time. never would i have expected that memebers here were so racist.

Please explain what your definition of a racist is.

Then explain why that is a bad thing.

Thanks

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Blacks want anything and everything owned by White America, minus the work required to obtain it.

Blacks are slaves to their wants and desires but strangers to the work required to obtain it.

Geo

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What do they want? EBT cards with no limits so they can clean out the Wally Mart. Remember THAT?
No morals. No ethics. No core. No values. No citizenship.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Blacks never had to fight for freedom. It, like everything else, was given to them.. Fact is it's a damned shame.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Virginian2
It's certainly not justice. But what would it take to make the many unhappy and violent one's happy?

something for nothing

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i've been reading this forum for quite some time. never would i have expected that memebers here were so racist.

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
I was told at a very young age that there are black people and then there are ni**ers. I learned first hand when I was in college that there IS a difference. I just wonder how many black people are rioting in Ferguson.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Thought so too.....

Lots of us weren't as racist 8 years ago, Obama has set race relations back fully 60 years.....

^^^This^^^

And I've got black friends. They feel the same as I do. And they don't like Nigra's either, like the ones in Ferguson last night. Nigra's being Nigra's.
And I guarantee if Bush would have still been President, none of this ShiiTT would have happened! The. [bleep] in Charge, Holder, & Sharpton are responsible for all the looting.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I hear you, but there is only one person responsible for a person's actions

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They want to rule, and punish whitey.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Right now Im thinking a forced ride back to Africa............sick of their BS......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When Abe came off his 3 day drunk, he said I freed who???

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by splattermatic
When Abe came off his 3 day drunk, he said I freed who???

"I freed the what?"-Abe Lincoln

A real quote:
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." -Martin Luther King Jr

I'm pretty much with him on that one. A man in this country ought to be judged for his actions, not for what he looks like. According to ole Dorian Johnson's testimony (Mike Brown's accomplice, squarely in Mike Brown's corner)), Mike's actions the day he was shot by the police were:
1. Made plans to smoke marijuana (conspiracy to commit a crime)
2. Stole cigarillos to roll blunts with (robbery)
3. Walked down the middle of the street carrying recently stolen contraband (jaywalking, impeding traffic)
4. Exchanged punches with a police officer (Dorian's words, not mine. That's assaulting a police officer)

That's four crimes before noon, essentially committing some sort of crime from 7Am to Noon nonstop. Ole Dorian was with Mike from 7am to the time of his death around noon, said they did nothing else but plan to smoke weed, Mike robbed the store, then they walked down the middle of the street, and then Officer Wilson confronted them and Mike "exchanged punches" with him.

What the hell other conclusions am I supposed to come to other than Mike Brown was a total a$$hole and complete loser? Whose story am I going to believe, especially when the forensic evidence jives with what Officer Wilson says (Mike assaulted him and tried to take his weapon)? WTF does race have to do with it??? I'd say nothing. I get called racist fairly often though for judging men by their actions.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Right on the money.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ridgerunner85 said there are blacks and there are ni**ers. If that's true, where's the black community cleaning up the mess the ni**ers made? No church, no accountability, no moral compass, no patriarchs, no family, no honor, no humility.

Think back to the Midwestern floods shortly after Katrina. All the white folks came together to help their neighbors. Naturally the mainstream media neglected to report it.

Society paints a successful black man as an outlaw who's beaten the system and is damned proud of it!

What more do you expect?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
About anything of value they can get their grubby mitts on...

That and to knock up every blonde woman they can get into...

C
C
To keep chitting in there own back yard and keep stepping in it. cry

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gus
i always speculated if President Lincoln hadn't met his premature demise, he'd rounded the all up and sent them back to their Homeland as an expression of justice, fairness and compassion. but we all know how that went.

others might disagree, and of course, that's fine too.

F%#& John Wilkes Booth

Retired and Loving It!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Real racists are scarce as hen's teeth on this forum.

Folks who are fed up with American black culture and being called racist are pretty common, though.
Indeed. It is absurd. The term "racist" is hauled out frequently when referring to a white person, and NEVER when referring to a black. What the heck? The definition of the word has been lost. I wonder how many black people - the ones who cry racism loudly - could even GIVE a definition? It has become a feeling, not a word. This phenomenon has happened with other words used by the left as well. How about "opportunity"? How about "minority"? It makes me laugh when I hear about the problems of "minorities" in a place like P.G. County in Md., or in D.C. Do they even know what that means? Blacks are certainly NOT minorities in THOSE places. They make the rules, handle the law enforcement - EVERYTHING. Cripes, it's frustrating.

Last edited by benchman; 11/26/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My dad's often said the best thing the white men could do to the Blacks & Indians was declare war on them.

The next day, we'd surrender and let them take care of us for the next two hundred years.

Life is just one damned thing after another
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 56 invisible), 2,091 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,078
Posts18,463,841
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.