Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Ted should have went to Vietnam -because it was a great thing to do and worked out so well .

Ted shouldn't have banged the 17 year old chick who was built like a brick schhitthouse.

Ted should hunt exactly the way the government says to -exactly .

The campfire has the worlds biggest collection of perfect fkrs there is .
What's it like to be so perfect --glad I don't know .

Myself I've drank and drove a vehicle before -probably had sex with a seventeen year old when I was over eighteen -I've smoked pot -I've ridden many motorcycles 170mph down the interstate & cars as fast as they would go -I've punched people in the head -I killed a deer out of season once when I was about 18 -I've been in a fist fight with the cops .
Sure wish I could take it all back and be a little perfectpuzzy because it sure sounds exciting .LAFFIN .......

Happy Thanksgiving to all the imperfect folks !

I'm laffin' too. Thanks for that post...it was well said and is all good stuff.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Amen. cool

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I like ted because he says what he wants to say, as far a role models go Jesus is mine everybody else can GFT. Dodge the draft,,, why the hell should anybody be forced to go fight a fight they don't even believe in. I wouldn't go war just cause Obama told me to but I would go in a heartbeat against something I believed in. I'm glad that old bastard speaks his mind cause he says what I don't have the opportunity to say to an audience that size.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I would rather have Ted for president than Killary.

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Ted is saying exactly what many people are thinking,while sometime he may be a little over zelous.And other times he's spot on.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I can not find fault with what he had to say. At all.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Ted should have went to Vietnam -because it was a great thing to do and worked out so well .

Ted shouldn't have banged the 17 year old chick who was built like a brick schhitthouse.

Myself I've drank and drove a vehicle before -probably had sex with a seventeen year old when I was over eighteen -I've smoked pot -I've ridden many motorcycles 170mph down the interstate & cars as fast as they would go -I've punched people in the head -I killed a deer out of season once when I was about 18 -I've been in a fist fight with the cops .
Sure wish I could take it all back and be a little perfectpuzzy because it sure sounds exciting .LAFFIN .......

Happy Thanksgiving to you sir.

Best post I've seen here in quite a while.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
I can not find fault with what he had to say. At all.

Me neither...........waaaaaaaaaaaay past time to call a spade a spade & for people to get their politically correct heads out of the sand or maybe outa their azzes.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ted's a douche bag, but he ain't wrong.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Love teds honesty ....and has the balls to say it how it is.....

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This post should be the first nominee for best post of the year, 2014.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Just fyi, Bubba the fornicating-rapist - in - chief Clintoon Dodged the draft.
Many 2S's deferrals were aided and abetted by liberal anti-war professors and when those ran out they ran to Canada.

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Ted should have went to Vietnam -because it was a great thing to do and worked out so well

And you extend this same blanket immunity to all people who dodged the Vietnam draft I'm sure. Right? Or is it only reserved for the ones who vote like we do? Of course he's going to try and laugh off and lie about the whole shi###ng himself and acting crazy to avoid the draft thing now. It doesn't jibe with his image among the weak minded that he is the Jesus Christ of our hunting and gun rights.

Is that the 17 year old that he became the legal guardian of so he could keep her at his house and have sex with her? I don't want to get her confused with the 12 year old he also had sex with. But hey, what does it really matter. Ted thinks just like we do about gun laws so according to you that means he can bend a 6 year old over a chair and sodomize them in the ass if he wants. Got any daughters or granddaughters? Why don't you invite Ted to come meet them. You could let him sleep in their room. Maybe he could legally adopt them to keep up appearances. I'm sure you would be proud to have him knock one or all of them up.

Welcome to the Conservative Party of ol_mike. Our motto? "Kid Fu###ng, It's Only Wrong When a Democrat Does It".

Our how about, "Draft Dodging, It makes a Democrat a Low Life Un-American Piece of S##t, but Transforms Republicans into Our Greatest Heros".

Aren't double standards fun?

Last edited by Todd_Bradford; 11/28/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dodging the draft in that particular debacle doesn't make 'anybody' a "low-life, un-American piece of s##t."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antlers
Dodging the draft in that particular debacle doesn't make 'anybody' a "low-life, un-American piece of s##t."

Yes it does.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Yes it does.

Bullschitt.

"We were wrong, terribly wrong." - Robert McNamara, on America's involvement/strategy in the Vietnam quagmire.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's called Duty.

You don't pick and choose.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
It's called Duty.
You don't pick and choose.

So those same dumb-a$$ politicians that routinely make piss poor, self-serving dumb-a$$ decisions that affect all of us negatively and have helped put our country in the schit-can...and many here gripe about those decisions on a daily basis.....when those same dumb-a$$ politicians decide to put America's young men in harm's way, they're decisions are supposed to be blindly followed...under the 'guise' of duty...?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Yes it does.

Bullschitt.

"We were wrong, terribly wrong." - Robert McNamara, on America's involvement/strategy in the Vietnam quagmire.

The fact you are quoting McNamara, speaks volumes, but be that as it may, the fact that thanks to HIM, the war was poorly executed, DUTY ain't a democracy, as MM said, you don't get to choose. If you dodged, you're a coward, at least in *MY* eyes and that's really all that matters..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If Obama suddenly created a "draft" for some stupid war, I'm think a whole lot of people would be "dodgers" and duty would fly right out the window.

Teds a self serving poacher, who know how to rile up the base to keep the funds flowing in. He's a businessman.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 65 invisible), 3,023 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,148
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.