Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Just now you finally agree with Ted ? So until now, you were anti-gun and anti-second amendment . What are you? For PETA and global warming? If we were all like Uncle ted these liberal azz hats would not be taking our hunting rights and pushing on our II AMENDMENT . GOOD FOR YOU! YOU FINALLY GREW A SPINE!

Last edited by fredIII; 11/26/14.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There's a lot of reasons to not agree with all of "Uncle Ted's" decisions...

Just because a guy is pro gun doesn't mean one has to bury their head in the sand to his child molesting, draft dodging, poaching, and who knows what else.

Ted Nugent is not a role model, he is a rock star. There's a big difference.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fredIII
Just now you finally agree with Ted ? So until now, you were anti-gun and anti-second amendment . What are you? For PETA and global warming? If we were all like Uncle ted these liberal azz hats would not be taking our hunting rights and pushing on our II AMENDMENT . GOOD FOR YOU! YOU FINALLY GREW A SPINE!

GFY! A$$HOLE!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Uncle Ted's personal life is a bit off kilter, but his public personna and rants, debates and discussions are generally brilliant and right on the money.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Happy thanks giving to you too. Ted is a man like all men, not perfect but he stands against the hords of anti-gun, anti-hunting libs that wish to take all we stand for away.

Last edited by fredIII; 11/26/14.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Same to you, There's a lot better ways to represent gun & hunting rights than Teds ways...IMO.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I will take ted over the politicians that claim to be on our side. Glad to see you coming around can't build a spine all in one day.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do you think Ted Nugent is right about Ferguson?
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1637118/te...ire-black-community/#8GmrCuAKUYK48FP3.99

Sure.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Seems like he should have done some jail time for those crimes if you know about them then I'm sure law enforcement has to know. Oh you watch to much CNN and don't think for yourself. It's ok not everyone can. Have to be some followers. laugh

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Your link does not work. The point is stand together or fall alone. Glass houses kinda thing. Was not trying to insult just think ted stands up and says what we all should be screaming.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fredIII
Your link does not work. The point is stand together or fall alone. Glass houses kinda thing. Was not trying to insult just think ted stands up and says what we all should be screaming.

I hear ya. I actually was a fan of Ted Nugent back in the day, but I don't look to him for political insight. He's a good guitar player and yes he likes a lot of the same things I like, but I feel that there are far better role models that the hunting and shooting community can benefit from than Uncle Ted.

Happy Thanksgiving~

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Ted should have went to Vietnam -because it was a great thing to do and worked out so well .

Ted shouldn't have banged the 17 year old chick who was built like a brick schhitthouse.

Ted should hunt exactly the way the government says to -exactly .

The campfire has the worlds biggest collection of perfect fkrs there is .
What's it like to be so perfect --glad I don't know .

Myself I've drank and drove a vehicle before -probably had sex with a seventeen year old when I was over eighteen -I've smoked pot -I've ridden many motorcycles 170mph down the interstate & cars as fast as they would go -I've punched people in the head -I killed a deer out of season once when I was about 18 -I've been in a fist fight with the cops .
Sure wish I could take it all back and be a little perfectpuzzy because it sure sounds exciting .LAFFIN .......

Happy Thanksgiving to all the imperfect folks !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
So, Nugent dodged the draft.
How many thousands of guys did the same?
Bet of lot of Campfire folks know a few.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
atleast he speaks. most americans don't have balls enough to open there mouth about anything these days.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Ted should have went to Vietnam -because it was a great thing to do and worked out so well .

Ted shouldn't have banged the 17 year old chick who was built like a brick schhitthouse.

Myself I've drank and drove a vehicle before -probably had sex with a seventeen year old when I was over eighteen -I've smoked pot -I've ridden many motorcycles 170mph down the interstate & cars as fast as they would go -I've punched people in the head -I killed a deer out of season once when I was about 18 -I've been in a fist fight with the cops .
Sure wish I could take it all back and be a little perfectpuzzy because it sure sounds exciting .LAFFIN .......

Happy Thanksgiving!

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by srwshooter
atleast he speaks. most americans don't have balls enough to open there mouth about anything these days.

Amen, because if you speak up someone may speak back.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He's not a role model but he sure said what many people were thinking. Good for him.

Americans First!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Dayum that's good! Keep it real brutha man, Happy Thanksgiving!

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 34 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,063 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,837
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.