Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I can assure you that if you're wandering around the outskirts of San Pedro Sula, or Belize City, that the Rastafarians that will acost, rob and kill you ARE to be taken seriously.

Good point, and Jamaica itself ain't no picnic either.

Indeed, I remember the Carib BEFORE that spread all up and down it's coasts. I reckon that by now the MS13s and other very structured Hispanic gangs will have driven the Rastas back down onto the coast around Cortez.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I can assure you that if you're wandering around the outskirts of San Pedro Sula, or Belize City, that the Rastafarians that will acost, rob and kill you ARE to be taken seriously.

Good point, and Jamaica itself ain't no picnic either.

yet it aint happening with any sort of the same regularity in Amsterdam so yeah, blame the weed and not the people

Aw man why don't you lighten the phouc up !
Brought this up to illustrate that it does not, de facto, create gentle folks, and meant nothing more.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 11/26/14.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by kraky111
Hoping someone who understands the thc/ng stuff better can chime in. Just checking the article linked about Washington's laws seems like 12 ng could actually be pretty low. I actually found another source that said you could get up to 30ng just inhaling second hand pot smoke and that levels of 50-100ng are not uncommon among users.
Anyone here profess to being a pot expert? Lol!

12 NG is 2 1/2 times the legal limit here in Colorado.

Like a BAC of 0.2

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Weed doesn't make someone act that way, no way. Being raised like a nogger does.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slg888
[Linked Image]

The Klinghoffer, two shots and a splash!

Sean
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem141r
weed doesn't make you act like that. being a crazy, angry, cop hating animal does.

During that evening Brown made quite a few brain dead choices that eventually lead to his death. It's likely that the MJ in his system contributed to his poor choices.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rattler
yeah cause some THC in his system means THC caused him to do this.....one of the major reasons i chose to be a pothead in when i was younger over being a drunk like alot of friends was i was always in control of myself unlike my friends who drank.....yeah it impaired my reflexes so i shouldnt drive just like alcohol but i never did a damn thing i regretted cause my faculties were still there to make a damn decision and not be blacked out....

its a black kid in the phugging hood, be a damn miracle if there was no THC in his system.......
I agree completely. I'm not involved with it in any way, but I think it's beyond stupid that Marijuana is criminalized. Not trying to offend anybody here but some of the comments just illustrate the lack of knowledge and also the willingness to use any opportunity to propagandize for continued enforcement efforts against something benign. The point here is that if Michael Brown was impaired, it wasn't with something that traditionally causes aggressive behavior. If you believe the Officer's story, as I do, the Toxicology report adds nothing to the narrative.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Weed doesn't make someone act that way, no way. Being raised like a nogger does.
lolol

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
^EXACTLY^ when I was in middle school I smoked pot a few times. Made me laugh like a idiot, eat like a fatazz at the golden corral, and sleep like rip van winkle. The boy was a n i g g e r, plain and simple, a worthless POS that is now dead. We should celebrate such events! Cop took one for the team, my hat's off to him. Good job dear sir!

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slg888
[Linked Image]

Good to have the alcohol reference there!!

https://www.ncjrs.gov/txtfiles/psycho.txt

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
.yeah it impaired my reflexes so i shouldnt drive just like alcohol but i never did a damn thing i regretted cause my faculties were still there to make a damn decision and not be blacked out....

As a person that has seen lots of people on pot, I can tell you that all do not act the same. I ran a survey crew for close to 30 years for the State of Arkansas, surveying for new roads most of the time. That meant we were way back in the woods and we also had a big turnover in personnel. There was always some that figured it would be a good idea to slip behind some brush and fire one up. Some could handle it pretty good and some would be totally lost. I did not matter, I gave them a choice, smoke or work, but I would not put up with both. What they did on their own time was their business as far as I was concerned, but not on the job. Most, but not all, fit stereotypes such as the ones that smoked a lot were lazy as hell. Many think that it should be legal, and I agree, as long as other things that go with it are followed. Things like if you want to smoke pot a lay around, no Government check and if you want to steal from me to support your habit, I get to shoot you with no warning. This is not all, but you get the idea. Smoke your pot, but support yourself, legal like. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by okok
Officer Wilson did this world a huge favor and probably saved a life or two by dusting that thug. Now his life is turned up side down...what a tragedy.

Getting drug through the system in the name of political correctness is a tough gig, but I wouldn't worry about Wilson too much. With the "defense fund" he's garnered (and won't need) and a CBS exclusive, at the moment that he's the most (un)popular man in the country, he's already made three time more money than his retirement would be if he worked another twenty years. And there's more coming.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Officer Wilson did this world a huge favor and probably saved a life or two by dusting that thug. Now his life is turned up side down...what a tragedy.

Getting drug through the system in the name of political correctness is a tough gig, but I wouldn't worry about Wilson too much. With the "defense fund" he's garnered (and won't need) and a CBS exclusive, at the moment that he's the most (un)popular man in the country, he's already made three times what his retirement would be if he worked another twenty years. And there's more coming.

Assuming everything he said was how it went down, then he deserves it. There is no telling how much pain and suffering he prevented by doing away with a perpetrator who had a lot of crimes and maybe some murders in his future.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So much for drug use being a "victimless crime" - in this case the drug user victimized himself into a one way ticket out of this world.

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If he was super stoned he would have been stealing Cheetos and Doritos not cigs.

Weed isn't the issue here, as others have said in previous posts, this doesn't happen in Amsterdam, and OMG, pot AND prostitution is legal there.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Odessa
So much for drug use being a "victimless crime" - in this case the drug user victimized himself into a one way ticket out of this world.
The "drug use" in this case was tertiary. Like others have said, his immersion in a whole culture of criminality was what got him killed, along with simply being an unintelligent individual, as Charles Barkley would probably say.

I'm done "defending Marijuana" here though. As I've said, I have nothing to do with it myself, and my only interest here is in truth and in general, getting rid of stupid laws in order to maximize freedom. Y'all that believe Michael Brown assaulted Darren Wilson because he was whacked out on Demon weed, go ahead.

https://news.vice.com/article/legal...rce=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
On a sidenote, I forget how many times I have heard that marijuana users aren't violent. Didn't work out that way this time.

He became as non-violent as possible.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
On a sidenote, I forget how many times I have heard that marijuana users aren't violent. Didn't work out that way this time.

He became as non-violent as possible.

Yeah, when his blood pressure and core temperature dropped.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Let me state, emphatically... Drugs were not the problem.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by ringworm; 11/27/14.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Getting drug through the system in the name of political correctness is a tough gig, but I wouldn't worry about Wilson too much. With the "defense fund" he's garnered (and won't need) and a CBS exclusive, at the moment that he's the most (un)popular man in the country, he's already made three time more money than his retirement would be if he worked another twenty years. And there's more coming.

Sounds like either Officer Wilson and/or the Ferguson Police department could likely be dealing civil suites before long.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/26/michael-brown-civil-lawsuit-against-darren-wilson

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
239 members (300_savage, 1minute, 204guy, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 280shooter, 38 invisible), 2,200 guests, and 957 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,641
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.