Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is an incredible amount of stupid.

I bet he'd lend ya a rubber to screw his old lady.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Did you notice that that idiotic bliss ninny was majoring in Foreign Policy Service?

A prime example of the future -- and present -- progressive bureaucrats who make "forgiveness & understanding" foreign policy while swilling at the taxpayers' trough.

Our Government and education system is shot through with these wimped out parasites.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I seriously doubt if this guy was really mugged. It's a made up BS story so he can get his liberal message out.

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
he probably went home and whacked it afterwards too. that article has latent homo written all over it.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
LOL.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem141r
he probably went home and whacked it afterwards too. that article has latent homo written all over it.

I was thinking the same thing.... dont know what the guy finds attractive about lying face down on the ground while some POS "pats him down" .. but he obviously enjoys being the bitch.

..betting he fills his pockets and goes "trolling" again soon.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sheeple

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Paragraph two, last sentence... ,the economic inequality is very real.

My responce,,, so is the work ethic.

[bleep] then thugs, hope a cop shoots them in the head, or whoever else has a gun handy. Dude who wrote that little piece is probably a limp whristed sausage sucker.

Last edited by seal_billy; 11/28/14.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I wonder who his housemate was? Another nice guy?

IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
[Linked Image]

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This piece simply reinforces my hypothesis that we are creatures of our upbringing and life experiences in our formative years of childhood. There are always exceptions, but on the whole people who are raised in the traditional (God designed) family with one mother and one father, and are taught God's laws of prosperity (ie. work for your living, and if a man won't work, neither should he eat, and a man who fails to take care of his household is worse than an infidel, etc) these are the foundation of a successful and peaceful society. Listening to the potty mouthed mother of Michael Brown, it is no wonder he grew up to be a punk and is dead at 18.

The sissy boy who wrote this piece pretty much detailed his own upbringing which was one of privilege, wealth, and laziness. Admitting he had never even seen a gun until he was robbed tells you that he had a sissy upbringing and his thought pattern and perception of the real world mimics that of his parents, most likely extreme liberal democrats who believe in the nanny state. His reference to the police "protecting" his neighborhood against the under privileged class that live in squalor reminded me of the words of Jeffrey R. Snyder in his classic 1993 piece entitled A NATION OF COWARDS . . . Is your life worth protecting? If so, whose responsibility is it to protect it? If you believe that it is the police's, not only are you wrong � since the courts universally rule that they have no legal obligation to do so � but you face some difficult moral quandaries. How can you rightfully ask another human being to risk his life to protect yours, when you will assume no responsibility yourself? Because that is his job and we pay him to do it? Because your life is of incalculable value, but his is only worth the $30,000 salary we pay him? If you believe it reprehensible to possess the means and will to use lethal force to repel a criminal assault, how can you call upon another to do so for you? . . . Should you read English literature from the sixteenth through nineteenth centuries, you will discover numerous references to the fact that a gentleman, especially when out at night or traveling, armed himself with a sword or a pistol against the chance of encountering a highwayman or other such predator. This does not appear to have shocked the ladies accompanying him. True, for the most part there were no police in those days, but we have already addressed the notion that the presence of the police absolves people of the responsibility to look after their safety, and in any event the existence of the police cannot be said to have reduced crime to negligible levels.

While these liberal do-gooders have the right to walk about unprotected and relying on others to preserve their lives, they don't stop there. They want to take away your right to protect yourself and your loved ones too, because they are so much smarter and civilized than you, toting about your guns and your Bible. Again, Snyder hits the nail squarely on the head when he writes . . ."It is by no means obvious why it is "civilized" to permit oneself to fall easy prey to criminal violence, and to permit criminals to continue unobstructed in their evil ways. While it may be that a society in which crime is so rare that no one ever needs to carry a weapon is "civilized," a society that stigmatizes the carrying of weapons by the law-abiding � because it distrusts its citizens more than it fears rapists, robbers, and murderers � certainly cannot claim this distinction. Perhaps the notion that defending oneself with lethal force is not "civilized" arises from the view that violence is always wrong, or the view that each human being is of such intrinsic worth that it is wrong to kill anyone under any circumstances. The necessary implication of these propositions, however, is that life is not worth defending. Far from being "civilized," the beliefs that counter violence and killing are always wrong are an invitation to the spread of barbarism. Such beliefs announce loudly and clearly that those who do not respect the lives and property of others will rule over those who do.

In truth, one who believes it wrong to arm himself against criminal violence shows contempt of God's gift of life (or, in modern parlance, does not properly value himself), does not live up to his responsibilities to his family and community, and proclaims himself mentally and morally deficient, because he does not trust himself to behave responsibly."

My own upbringing was in a Christian and politically conservative family. My dad taught us work ethic, personal responsibility, and how to safely handle firearms. I never felt personally threatened growing up in Oklahoma City in the 50s and 60s, and didn't buy and carry a handgun until 1987 when I lived in Florida. I taught my own three children the same principles that I learned and today all three carry a handgun for personal protection (my daughter a .38 S&W snubbie in her purse and both boys 1911 .45ACPs.)

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not seeing the problem Police groups oppose firearms possession by civilians for any reason other than sport(as shown by GCA 68 which was supported by the NRA) since there would be less need for police if civilians were allowed to run around shooting their would be attackers. Kind of like New York's Sullivan Act which came about when Big Tim was lobbied by organized crime groups due to business owners arming their employees and cutting their takes. New York's Finest are still supporting and enforcing that law with glee 100 years after it was put on the books to be used against otherwise law abiding civilians.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This axx clown is the poster child of the stupid voters Herr Gruber was talking about!

Another "GRUBERITE"!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Quote: "When I walk around at 2:A.M. nobody looks at me suspiciously,
and police don't ask me any questions. I wonder if our attackers can say the same."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Maybe this guy's on to something? - And he's still alive?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here was the best of the comment section. grin

"Progressive Answer:

* Well, that�s not enough information to answer the question!
* What is a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP?
* Does the man look poor or oppressed?
* Is he really a terrorist? Am I guilty of profiling?
* Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
* Could we run away?
* What does my wife think?
* What about the kids?
* Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
* What does the law say about this situation?
* Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
* Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
* Is it possible he�d be happy with just killing me?
* Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
* If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
* Should I call 9-1-1?
* Why is this street so deserted?
* We need to raise taxes, have paint & weed day.
* Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior?
* I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.
* This is all so confusing!

Conservative Answer:

Bang"

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MadMooner
That is an incredible amount of stupid.

I bet he'd lend ya a rubber to screw his old ladyBoyfriend.

Fixed it for you MM.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Oliver Friedfeld is a senior in the School of Foreign Service.

This is who we are training for the CIA???

We are doomed.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
by the second paragraph I was ready to puke!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Here was the best of the comment section. grin

"Progressive Answer:

* Well, that�s not enough information to answer the question!
* What is a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP?
* Does the man look poor or oppressed?
* Is he really a terrorist? Am I guilty of profiling?
* Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
* Could we run away?
* What does my wife think?
* What about the kids?
* Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
* What does the law say about this situation?
* Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
* Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
* Is it possible he�d be happy with just killing me?
* Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
* If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
* Should I call 9-1-1?
* Why is this street so deserted?
* We need to raise taxes, have paint & weed day.
* Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior?
* I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.
* This is all so confusing!

Conservative Answer:

Bang"

WRONG:: BANG, BANG, BANG!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn. Just Damn! What a nutless wonder.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
He needs a refund on that "education". maroon.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
" I never considered the people mugging us as 'bad people'..."

I would have been considering them 'dead men walking'.....and the 'us' getting mugged would have been me, Mr Smith, and Mr Wesson.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
In the article:

Not once did I consider our attackers to be �bad people.�

That's because he is mentally ill.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Liberalism is a mental disorder according to Michael Savage.

[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Crackhead !!

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
689 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 71 invisible), 2,816 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,634
Posts18,398,877
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.