Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Ready Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Always has been. We value expanding government and establishing more control over the citizenry and have shown that since our first big win with Lincoln. Democrats took a few decades to catch up, but all they will ever be is Johnny Come Latelies. To get right down to it, we were Whigs and Federalists before that so we have been increasing control to create an ordered and managed society since day one.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Always has been easy to find GOP lists of the right values.
Finding GOP leaders that preach those values has always been easy.
The list of leaders that follow what they preach is short.

What does the Republican Party stand for and why should voters support it?
These are important and timely questions. And this morning at George Washington University, RNC Chairman Reince Priebus sought to answer them by outlining the GOP's "Principles for American Renewal."
They are as follows:
1. CONSTITUTION: Our constitution should be preserved, valued and honored.
2. ECONOMY: We need to start growing America�s economy instead of Washington�s economy so that working Americans see better wages and more opportunity.
3. BUDGET/DEBT: We need to pass a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution, make government more efficient, and leave the next generation with opportunity, not debt.
4. HEALTHCARE: We need to start over with real healthcare reform that puts patients and their doctors in charge, not unelected bureaucrats in Washington.
5. VETERANS: Our veterans have earned our respect and gratitude, and no veteran should have to wait in line for months or years just to see a doctor.
6. SECURITY: Keeping America safe and strong requires a strong military, growing the economy, energy independence, and secure borders.
7. EDUCATION: Every child should have an equal opportunity to get a great education; no parent should be forced to send their child to a failing school.
8. POVERTY: The best anti-poverty program is a strong family and a good job, so our focus should be on getting people out of poverty by lifting up all people and helping them find work.
9. VALUES: Our country should value the traditions of family, life, religious liberty, and hard work.
10. ENERGY: We should make America energy independent by encouraging investment in domestic energy, lowering prices, and creating jobs at home.
11. IMMIGRATION: We need an immigration system that secures our borders, upholds the law, and boosts our economy.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
humm ...And here think of this Mark Sanford clown..... imo> the words politician an values and not be used in the same book...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Every party is a party of values. No escaping that. What values is the question.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Every party needs a pooper.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The republicans are definitely a party of "values".

How else could you explain dirt poor people in Oklahoma, Alabama, Mississippi, etc. voting for them. Poor people don't care about capital gains tax rates, heavy equipment deductions, alternative minimum tax, etc.

Somehow, the republicans incorporated christianity into their platform and sucked in poor people to vote against their own economic interests. I vote republican, but that's b/c I want all my deductions to minimize my tax burden.

What got my goat is the hypocrites not reigning in the NSA last week after they wolfed all that [bleep] about shrinking the government and following the constitution.

Both parties just suck and are all about more and bigger government.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

Aw, hell - you lost me at all the mathematical formulas� You must be some kinda academic. grin

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Always has been easy to find GOP lists of the right values.
Finding GOP leaders that preach those values has always been easy.
The list of leaders that follow what they preach is short.

What does the Republican Party stand for and why should voters support it?
These are important and timely questions. And this morning at George Washington University, RNC Chairman Reince Priebus sought to answer them by outlining the GOP's "Principles for American Renewal."
They are as follows:
1. CONSTITUTION: Our constitution should be preserved, valued and honored.
2. ECONOMY: We need to start growing America�s economy instead of Washington�s economy so that working Americans see better wages and more opportunity.
3. BUDGET/DEBT: We need to pass a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution, make government more efficient, and leave the next generation with opportunity, not debt.
4. HEALTHCARE: We need to start over with real healthcare reform that puts patients and their doctors in charge, not unelected bureaucrats in Washington.
5. VETERANS: Our veterans have earned our respect and gratitude, and no veteran should have to wait in line for months or years just to see a doctor.
6. SECURITY: Keeping America safe and strong requires a strong military, growing the economy, energy independence, and secure borders.
7. EDUCATION: Every child should have an equal opportunity to get a great education; no parent should be forced to send their child to a failing school.
8. POVERTY: The best anti-poverty program is a strong family and a good job, so our focus should be on getting people out of poverty by lifting up all people and helping them find work.
9. VALUES: Our country should value the traditions of family, life, religious liberty, and hard work.
10. ENERGY: We should make America energy independent by encouraging investment in domestic energy, lowering prices, and creating jobs at home.
11. IMMIGRATION: We need an immigration system that secures our borders, upholds the law, and boosts our economy.

Their practiced values have never waivered since day one. They have to say those things to attract libertarian type voters since democrats took on the same practiced actions in the years following the civil war. You don't want a democrat to get in and enact the firearms safety laws Christie is destined to bestow upon us do you?

Cute sig line about Sarah Pailin being a RINO hunter. Who is she hunting since Ron Paul stopped running for office?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I doubt that Ron Paul was ever on Sarah's RINO target list? I added that sig line when so many RINOS went down to all those Palin Tea Party endorsements in 2010.

It was a long enough list to get Sarah uninvited to the 2012 convention. Both she and Ron Paul were not welcomed to speak and all those Conservatives stayed home.
More RINOS went down in 2012 and 2014. Not enough...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The one thing that is for sure is that the dems are anti any traditional values.

See what Marx said and that is what dems stand for.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sherp
Always has been. We value expanding government and establishing more control over the citizenry and have shown that since our first big win with Lincoln. Democrats took a few decades to catch up, but all they will ever be is Johnny Come Latelies. To get right down to it, we were Whigs and Federalists before that so we have been increasing control to create an ordered and managed society since day one.

You are dead right.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

^ This.

The only question when voting for a candidate of one major party over the other is which sweet nothings you'd like whispered in your ear as you're bent over and raped.

If you like the ones about being taken care of on the backs of rich people, then you can vote Dem.

If you like the ones about being protected from the boogey man, then Republicans are for you.

Either way the gov't gets bigger, the budget more out of control, and our fiat currency becomes a bigger joke.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You know a thread is FUBAR when people start agreeing with a clown like DD and a troll like Sherp.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The one thing that is for sure is that the dems are anti any traditional values.

See what Marx said and that is what dems stand for.

You aren't the victim! Do not sell your party and it's history short because it is your history too. Republicans also lead the way in this area with democrats only tagging along later:

http://isreview.org/issue/79/reading-karl-marx-abraham-lincoln

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
The only question when voting for a candidate of one major party over the other is which sweet nothings you'd like whispered in your ear as you're bent over and raped.
If you like the ones about being taken care of on the backs of rich people, then you can vote Dem.
If you like the ones about being protected from the boogey man, then Republicans are for you.
Either way the gov't gets bigger, the budget more out of control, and our fiat currency becomes a bigger joke.

^ This.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Foxbat
You know a thread is FUBAR when people start agreeing with a clown like DD and a troll like Sherp.

1) I am not a troll

2) They aren't "agreeing" with me about anything. This isn't something comparable to me claiming the weather is nice which is touchy feely. What I have shared is the temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure which anyone is free to verify on their own. Nuts and bolts, not emotion.

I know you are a straight ticket Republican voter also so the question is, why are you ashamed of our party? Why do you not want others to know of our parties history?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I doubt that Ron Paul was ever on Sarah's RINO target list? I added that sig line when so many RINOS went down to all those Palin Tea Party endorsements in 2010.

It was a long enough list to get Sarah uninvited to the 2012 convention. Both she and Ron Paul were not welcomed to speak and all those Conservatives stayed home.
More RINOS went down in 2012 and 2014. Not enough...

Paul is about the only RINO I can think of. Palin is as mainstream as it gets as demonstrated by being McCain's running mate and continuing to defend him. Considering she has been running for and/or holding office since her mid to late 20s we would be calling her a career politician if she were a registered democrat.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Foxbat

1) I am not a troll

2) They aren't "agreeing" with me about anything. This isn't something comparable to me claiming the weather is nice which is touchy feely. What I have shared is the temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure which anyone is free to verify on their own. Nuts and bolts, not emotion.

I know you are a straight ticket Republican voter also so the question is, why are you ashamed of our party? Why do you not want others to know of our parties history?

You're a troll. I don't give a [bleep] about parties, we'd be better off banning political parties, period.

But when these anti-GOP threads start, they're more about stirring the shyt than anything else. The fact is the Democrat party is pure [bleep] evil. It has become the party of Communists, nutjobs and enemies of the U.S. attempting to destroy this country.

Attempting to deflect the focus from the real threat to this country, for even a moment, is the work of idiots or those that should be considered enemies of freedom.

Choosing to bitch about Republicans versus Democrat, is the equivalent of worrying about your spoiled kid's manners as your house is broken into by a psychopath. Republicans often do stupid shyt, the difference is, the vast majority don't hate this country.... that cannot be said of Democrats.

[Linked Image]

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by conrad101st
Both parties just suck and are all about more and bigger government.

Pretty much. Overbearing .gov sucking away our life force is what we must cure.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

74 members (160user, 41rem, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 12 invisible), 1,042 guests, and 736 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,220
Posts18,447,490
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.