Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
IDGAS about Nugent, and Obama can't "create" a draft, even by Executive Order and even that is purely hypothetical. Vietnam was REAL and it HAPPENED, so if you dodged (by that I mean actually called), the yellow shoe fits..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by antlers

Bullschitt.

"We were wrong, terribly wrong." - Robert McNamara, on America's involvement/strategy in the Vietnam quagmire.

The fact you are quoting McNamara, speaks volumes, but be that as it may, the fact that thanks to HIM, the war was poorly executed, DUTY ain't a democracy, as MM said, you don't get to choose. If you dodged, you're a coward, at least in *MY* eyes and that's really all that matters..

Yep, citizens are supposed to do anything they are ordered to do. It is only potentially wrong when those citizens are in other countries much like how Americans were ordered to round up and intern fellow citizens in the 1940s and how Americans were ordered to confiscate firearms from citizens just a few years back. You slap on a uniform and you don't get to think about what you do, you just do it. Glad to have people like you Jorge who will carry out political whims without the slightest hesitation.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Todd_Bradford
Ted should have went to Vietnam -because it was a great thing to do and worked out so well

And you extend this same blanket immunity to all people who dodged the Vietnam draft I'm sure. Right? Or is it only reserved for the ones who vote like we do? Of course he's going to try and laugh off and lie about the whole shi###ng himself and acting crazy to avoid the draft thing now. It doesn't jibe with his image among the weak minded that he is the Jesus Christ of our hunting and gun rights.

Ted shouldn't have banged the 17 year old chick who was built like a brick schhitthouse.

Is that the 17 year old that he became the legal guardian of so he could keep her at his house and have sex with her? I don't want to get her confused with the 12 year old he also had sex with. But hey, what does it really matter. Ted thinks just like we do about gun laws so according to you that means he can bend a 6 year old over a chair and sodomize them in the ass if he wants. Got any daughters or granddaughters? Why don't you invite Ted to come meet them. You could let him sleep in their room. Maybe he could legally adopt them to keep up appearances. I'm sure you would be proud to have him knock one or all of them up.

Welcome to the Conservative Party of ol_mike. Our motto? "Kid Fu###ng, It's Only Wrong When a Democrat Does It".

Our how about, "Draft Dodging, It makes a Democrat a Low Life Un-American Piece of S##t, but Transforms Republicans into Our Greatest Heros".

Aren't double standards fun?

WTF is your problem?? I bet you were one of the POS who wouldn't vote for Romney, McCain, Bush, Dole, Bush, Reagan, and so on because you genuinely believe in the 2nd Amendment.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 1tnhunter
Nugent was just saying the truth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin

Teds a self serving poacher, who know how to rile up the base to keep the funds flowing in. He's a businessman.

As much as it pains me to agree with Calvin smile I'm afraid I'll have to on this one.

I see no difference in Ted Nugent and Al Sharpton.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
WTF is your problem??

I'm not a hypocrite and I hate double standards. Sad to see that is now considered a character flaw in todays society.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Teds a self serving poacher, who know how to rile up the base to keep the funds flowing in. He's a businessman.

As much as it pains me to agree with Calvin smile I'm afraid I'll have to on this one.

I see no difference in Ted Nugent and Al Sharpton.

Exactly.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If Obama suddenly created a "draft" for some stupid war, I'm think a whole lot of people would be "dodgers" and duty would fly right out the window.

Ding ding...ding.........

Spot on

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Five pages of crying and gnashing of teeth.... Who actually read the comments or even opened the link? Bunch of "Tracks" on here

For the link illiterate:

Here�s the lessons from Ferguson America- Don�t let your kids growup to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don�t preach your racist bullsh*t �no justice no peace� as blabbered by Obama�s racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton & their black klansmen. When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him & don�t attack him as brainwashed by the gangsta a$sholes you hang with & look up to. It�s that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever. And dont claim that �black lives matter� when you ignore the millions you abort & slaughter each & every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killin each other you f*ckin idiots. Drive safely.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
1tnhunter: I have always liked Ted.
Both his guitar playing and his politics.
I got to meet Ted (before I knew he was a "conservative" and a Hunter!) back in 1978 when "Cat Scratch Fever" (the song and the album) was hot.
Long live the "NUGE"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I met him at Tx.Parks and Wildlife Expo, long time ago.
What an A-hole. Reminds me of my best friend.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by antlers
Dodging the draft in that particular debacle doesn't make 'anybody' a "low-life, un-American piece of s##t."

Yes it does.
+1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Cheney got 5 or 6 deferrments, but he sure as hell doesn't mind sending other young folk to die in goatphuck, unwinnable and contrived 'wars'.

I believe they call that a chickenhawk.

Ted's alright by me. Perfect? Who the hell cares. If you wanna hate, hate someone else.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Cheney got 5 or 6 deferrments, but he sure as hell doesn't mind sending other young folk to die in goatphuck, unwinnable and contrived 'wars'.

I believe they call that a chickenhawk.

Ted's alright by me. Perfect? Who the hell cares. If you wanna hate, hate someone else.
Are you speaking to me? IDGAF about Cheney or Nugent. I don't like either one and I don't hate either one.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
I don't know what this means exactly, nor do I have any comment on it. I just thought since it had been posted three times that it might as well be posted four.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
No just in general. Quick reply. Sorry. My point is that Ted is far from perfect, but at least he's not all bad.

Wanna hate, hate on Rosie O'Donnell or some schit.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by poboy
I don't know what this means exactly, nor do I have any comment on it. I just thought since it had been posted three times that it might as well be posted four.

One for the thumb!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
639 members (09wingates, 219 Wasp, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 63 invisible), 2,554 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,601
Posts18,398,282
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.