A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by whambasted
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
working on LLC this week

Ok, while you are doing that, you also need to talk with your lawyer about trademarks to start protecting your product names.

In addition, patents lead to additional revenue strategies such as licensing etc.

Do you have a business plan?

Do you have any experience with them?

no business plan experience. heck, i'm a highschool dropout who loves to hunt and fish and build my own stuff....

Then time to send you son, or daughter to Business School!!!

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 11/28/14.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
working on LLC this week

Ok, while you are doing that, you also need to talk with your lawyer about trademarks to start protecting your product names.

In addition, patents lead to additional revenue strategies such as licensing etc.

no business plan experience. heck, i'm a highschool dropout who loves to hunt and fish and build my own stuff....

Then time to send you son to Business School!!!

i'm listening! going to the law office next week man!
i am a pretty quick study

mercy triumphs over judgement
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
those are good resources.....

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
working on LLC this week

It is clear to me that he is looking for someone with the business sense as well as a bit of cash. He has the design brains. Am I missing something?

To the OP, allow me to get to spring 2015 and I may be interested.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think I'd start by PM'ing Rick Bin and making sure he's kosher with you soliciting support on his site, and asking his advice (he's been pretty successful, I think, as an SBO).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
i completely agree, just figured he would be in touch with me if he had an issue with me doing this. i am willing to work with anybody serious and even pay for a good ad.... i just don't know how to go about certain things.

this sums it up......
It is clear to me that he is looking for someone with the business sense as well as a bit of cash. He has the design brains. Am I missing something?

i have proven over 8 yrs. that my stuff can compete well and i have been doing it with almost nothing.

i need someone trustworthy that is willing to trust me.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
have any of you ever went to get financial help? an investor for your businesses? it is degrading but at least i have more to bring to the table than just a plan on paper. this is a very real and functional business that will bring brand new and unique products to the market. everyone deserves a chance right?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How much would you sell everything for right now? Current inventory, equipment, raw materials on hand, company name, client list and prototypes / plans for new projects? Free and clear, you walk away from it and sign an agreement to not get back into the same business?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by antlers
April 1st is still 4 months away.

Pay no attention to the perennial jerk.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i have talked to SBA in wyoming.... i have never written a formal plan and i don't really know how to do that. i am the builder and trainer. the nuts and bolts of the operation. i am asking for a good partner i guess who wants to make a killing at this. my existing products speak for themselves.

You aren't serious about this if you don't have a business plan. People can make all the claims about how much money their going to make and their great ideas, but it's just hot air if they don't have a plan that shows how it could be real.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
How much would you sell everything for right now? Current inventory, equipment, raw materials on hand, company name, client list and prototypes / plans for new projects? Free and clear, you walk away from it and sign an agreement to not get back into the same business?

are you serious?
are you wanting to make an offer?
if so then i'm listening

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ConradCA
i have talked to SBA in wyoming.... i have never written a formal plan and i don't really know how to do that. i am the builder and trainer. the nuts and bolts of the operation. i am asking for a good partner i guess who wants to make a killing at this. my existing products speak for themselves.

You aren't serious about this if you don't have a business plan. People can make all the claims about how much money their going to make and their great ideas, but it's just hot air if they don't have a plan that shows how it could be real.

i am making a plan asap.....
i started with a grand and turned it into a 20,000 a year business... enough to have a modest but comfortable existence... unfortunately , the booze really shot me down a few times. not anymore.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

are you serious?
are you wanting to make an offer?
if so then i'm listening

No I don't. Just curious.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
well... i made a promise to myself to never become a sellout

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This seems like a joke to me. Are you serious? If so, you will need a business plan, LLC and legal documents in place before anyone and especially an M/A guy is going to talk with you. Additionally, as someone else has already said to you; the SEC may not be happy with you for your method of soliciting funds for an interstate business. BTW...w/o a patent no money guy is going to even consider this discussion anything but a joke. You have nothing to sell. I'm sorry for being so blunt, but money is something people get real serious about. Good luck to you though.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Why not figure out how to do a "Campfire crowd-funding initiative"? If a few of us got involved, we would be able to put up some venture capital. However, we would need a good business plan, etc. I'm sure someone on here has the expertise to contribute in that area, along with legal expertise, etc.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
there are always going to be detractors, cynics, and negative people. i have figured out that at least.... my products speak for themselves. they are my designs and i will leave it at that. the business plan is in the works.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
there are always going to be detractors, cynics, and negative people. i have figured out that at least.... my products speak for themselves. they are my designs and i will leave it at that. the business plan is in the works.
That's the whole thing. They AREN'T yours if you have nothing trademarked/patented/copyrighted.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
your asking people to invest in your word when you have done no real leg work when it comes to something thats investable in....anyone thats run a business in any fashion is gonna take one look at your responses and your attitude to things like patents and really not going to give you serious consideration.....

the economy is in the chitter for the vast majority of people and most dont have money to throw around at pipe dreams with no solid plan behind it, just the way it is...

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

427 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 46 invisible), 2,979 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,569
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.