[Linked Image]

As I am sure you are aware by now, last year we established a "Deal of the Day" section on our site. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

This is a little different as I have been out sick, it's the holiday season and I want to take care of all of you who have supported us all year long. With this in mind I am offering the following sale thru the end of December 2014:

As these are specials are created for you folks you need to call in the order or mention the discounts mentioned here on your web orders. If it's a web order we will immediately issue a refund for the discount amount

10% off any instock Bushnell Refurbished Riflescope

Take 35% off any new in stock Minox Riflescope

Only $69.99 for the Brunton Echo 3-9x40 - BDC Reticle Riflescope # F-ECHO3940-5 while supplies last

When you mention this ad you can get the MeoPro 3.5-10x44 Plex Reticle Riflescope#541800 which is already reduced from $649.99 down to $399.99 for only $359.99

Take 10% off on any new in stock Tactical Series Riflescope

Take 10% off the Pentax PF-65ED II KIT (with 20-60x Zoom) Straight or Angled

We are reducing the already discounted Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 Plex Riflescope It was $849.99, we've been blowing them out @ $599.99 and now while supplies last if you mention this ad take an additional $50.00 off reducing it to only $549.99

Take 10% off any new in stock Zen-Ray ED3 or Prime HD Binocular

If there is ANYTHING you are looking for not mentioned here just call, tell Joel, Neil or Scottie "Doug said you'd take great care of me" and they will.

BTW, a portion of every Leica, Leupold, Meopta, Minox, Steiner, Vortex & Zeiss sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy.

We are now a stocking GDI Mount dealer. Take a look at these great mounts.

Our web builder has been working hard to update the demo pages on our site. It is set up by brand so please see:
Bushnell
Leica
Meopta
Minox
Nikon
Pentax
Schmidt&Bender
Swarovski
Vortex
Zeiss
&
Zen-Ray

More demo product is arriving all the time so please check back if what you're looking for is not here or just call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128.

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Have a great day

BTW, If you are into fishing take a look at my other business Pelagic Outfitters Call 631-225-8862 and tell Chris Doug from Camera Land sent you. He'll hook you up.

[Linked Image]

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]