-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Endangered species eh? That's some funny fugging schit.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I rarely see another hunter in the woods. Unless I brought them with me. grin grin grin

John

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Jim

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Karl

[Linked Image]

Marty

[Linked Image]

Jess

[img]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z371/Weather223/DSC_0033.jpg[/img]

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well well, the timing of all this:

Just found a "buddy ladder stand" 150 ft inside my property line. Seems as though the "preacherman" and his 30 yr old son just put it up recently. It wasn't there in September when I squirrel hunted that ridge.

I made a cordial visit to the front door of his house, pleasantries were exchanged- the stand will be moved off my land. Hopefully asap. He slipped up and asked me about 2 other stands (which are 300-400 yards into my property). This tells me that he has been hunting all over my place while I have been in another state.

Suburbanites move in and attempt to make their own personal 'land grab'. Said they only killed one buck.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord

Just found a "buddy ladder stand" 150 ft inside my property line. Seems as though the "preacherman" and his 30 yr old son just put it up recently. It wasn't there in September when I squirrel hunted that ridge.

I made a cordial visit to the front door of his house, pleasantries were exchanged- the stand will be moved off my land. Hopefully asap. He slipped up and asked me about 2 other stands (which are 300-400 yards into my property). This tells me that he has been hunting all over my place while I have been in another state.

Suburbanites move in and attempt to make their own personal 'land grab'. Said they only killed one buck.

From what I see about hunting, fishing, trespassing and such, in some of those states... They do it until told they can't.

Some states just haul their asses off to jail for it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Son of a beech. That would have been difficult to deal with so diplomatically. You did good.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

Son of a beech. That would have been difficult to deal with so diplomatically. You did good.

$10 says his wife took care of the issue. She takes care of all the manly work in that household

I'm pretty good at drinking beer
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FlyingDog

$10 says his wife took care of the issue. She takes care of all the manly work in that household

I can't get my wife to split wood. Please advise.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The first hour after first light on opening day here sounded like a battle in progress. vehicles parked at all the access points. Don't even go out then anymore, too dangerous.
Just went through last weekend, lots of shooting and met a man and his son dragging out a doe while walking out.
Saw a couple of blaze covered hunters through trees. Lots of bangs all day. Big buck alluded me or someone else got him this season.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I can't get my wife to split wood. Please advise.
He may share the secret, although I doubt it. This guy does nothing except sniff model paint glue and play on the internet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Aren't you the same one that was talking crap about going off on the skool for puttin your kid in ISS, then pussied out and sent your wife to handle you bizz?

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Aren't you the same one that was talking crap about going off on the skool for puttin your kid in ISS, then pussied out and sent your wife to handle you bizz?

No, that was some DoucheBag loser named Ruger. Ole Twinkie boy aint as perfect as daddy wants people to think he is.

Last edited by FlyingDog; 12/14/14.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have some big questions after reading that article.

1) The graph shows hunter participation trending down, but the annual deer harvests and turkey harvests in my state keep trending up. What's up with that?

2) I know there are more hunters in my area now than there were 15 years ago. What's up with that?

3) Hunting participation is down, but hunting related sporting goods is through the roof. What's up with that?

Now to give my opinion on a few things:

1) Small game participation is way down. In our area it is due to a few things. What used to be general farming got switched over to tobacco. That caused a loss of habitat and food. Since the tobacco buyout folks switched to beef or quit altogether. Deer love the fallow farms, but small game dwindled. Ground dwelling game has succumbed to turkeys and coyotes and feral cats.

2) Public land hunting in my part of the world just plain sucks. There are too many people going after too few game. That's why I bought my own acreage for me and mine. If I'd had to continue putting up with the goofiness I regularly witnessed on public land and even most private land, I'd have quit long ago.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

ya he did handle it well
I was standing their right beside him
didn't say a word

I would have gone batshyt crazy myself and made a scene the preacher man of god dude would have never forgot

been hunting with slumlord for 3 yrs on his properties
and I aint never been pegged by deer on his dads land like I was yesterday

buck sign old and new virtually non existant on land that is prime and produces every year

I bet that fugger and his son tagged the fugg out

one gawtdammmm big rub probably about 10ft from that stand

and nothing else really for any sign on the entire spread

educated does on it for sure.......

I feel for private landowners and the headaches they gotta deal with

fugging scumbillie poaching preacher and his son

lame fugging excuse

definatley let the cat outta the bag when he started talking about other stands on the land ,,that belong to slumlord

fugger and son been all over that place since ml season

fugger choking and coughing acting all squirrely while he was talking
got real evasive when slumlord asked him if they shot anything on his land and changed the subject real quick to about another guy and what he killed on another adjacent property.
you could tell by his body langaguge he was lying thru his teeth

fugging "man of god"

god has special things in store for lying sob,s who think that being a preacher and dropping that in conversation has any bearing on anything .........................................

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

No, that was some DoucheBag loser named Ruger. Ole Twinkie boy aint as perfect as daddy wants people to think he is.

that boy is destined for a below average life and once daddy is worm bait
he will inherit it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bag of Cheetos
world of warcraft
and a big blown up picture of his highschool senior picture on the wall
and a looming property tax bill 25 years from now is what he has in store for him..............

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The biggest threat to securing quality deer habitat areas on public lands is having to share it with "quail f a g s "

The biggest threat to holding deer on mid to smaller tracts of private propert is keeping coon-huntin bubbas from trespassing. Of course that's hard to do because us landowners are usually asleep, we have jobs- we have to pay for this land and taxes and upkeep.

fugging quail f a g s on fortcampbell suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like they are out their running the dogs at sunup
(cause it is all about the dogs)

fuggers don't even hit the woods till the frost is off the ground around 10am -1 pm

anyone know what a 195gr .45 cal barnes ml expander can do to a quail?????????

im just waiting for the chance then I will find out

I hate quail.....................
I hate quail hunters on ftcky
I could probably get along with their dogs
I think more of dogs than I do quail hunters that's for sure

I wish I could get about 2000 queen fire ants and just go on a johnny appleseed/fire ant seeding drive on the back 40 on ftcky and have dem nasty little fuggers wipe every gawtdammm quail nest out their

fire ants eating the fugg outta baby quail is a sight to behold for me......

fugg quail f a g s...............................

Last edited by renegade50; 12/15/14.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

My brothers and I were 'brought up' in I guess a screwed up environment because Dad taught us that if we didn't own the property...we didn't go on it without permission!!

Modern America!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (6mmCreedmoor, Akpilot, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 12 invisible), 1,622 guests, and 831 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,516
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.