Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rost495
US. Like always.

I don't know why we ever leave most of these countries.....

Either all in or all out.

the US Military always has to cater to all the bleeding heart liberals, and their Politically Correct concepts....

and bottom line is that is why these types have no real fear of the US military or government... our leadership is a joke and ISIS along with Radical Islam is milking that for all the mileage they can get out of it...

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Our leadership armed them and set them free to start a war. Why would he kill them?

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
We've killed many more women and children with our drone program.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
When will the rational Muslims demand their religion is not twisted into allowing barbaric acts?

There are no "rational Muslims" that is why they say nothing.

That's more than a little ridiculous..

Keep thinking that way and we'll stay right were we are.

I'm not willing to die or give up one single American Soldiers life for the very very few "rational Muslims" that do exsit so the # might as well be zero.

Let them kill each other off until the time they focus totally on the U.S. then we will cleanup the mess.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My initial thought regarding ISIS was let them kill each other over there; however, they are clearly going to continue to kill American hostages and attempt to inflict damage on U.S., British and Australian interests around the world and will continue to slaughter their own kind. They are really no different than Al Qaeda except that they are more organized and have access to much better weapons. My thoughts on this have changed; they are not going away and we currently know exactly where they are, so why not wipe them off the planet while they are out in the open rather than dispersed across several countries. I say we bring in a couple of Divisions and destroy them now while we know where they are. Though the U.S. pretty much left Iraq, this is a much better opportunity to rid the world of thousands of terrorists than we ever had when we first entered Iraq or Afghanistan. To me it's sad that we know where these guys are, but we are not doing next to nothing to annihilate them. We should not tolerate their presence in the world and should destroy them before they grow larger and even more capable.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
When will the rational Muslims demand their religion is not twisted into allowing barbaric acts?

Their religion is not being twisted, the religion itself is twisted. The only way this will be "fixed" is when Muslims renounce Mohammed, i.e., cease to be Muslim.

They have got to renounce "There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his Prophet".

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wildbill59
We've killed many more women and children with our drone program.

Please mutherfcker. Huffington Post is that way ---->

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
158 members (257 mag, 2UP, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 13 invisible), 1,468 guests, and 829 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,904
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.