Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Ok guys, I have received word Obsession will be releasing it's 2015 lineup Friday. After the release we will begin taking orders for their bows. Also, contact me for any accessences you might need. Be glad to get you fixed up. Looking forward to a great 2015

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
https://m.facebook.com/ObsessionBows
The first 2015 Obsession Bow is out. The Delta 6. Great looking short ATA bow with speed and shootability wrapped into a single package. Will get pricing info up as soon as it is made available to us

Custom Strings/Tuning
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

$950 TYD.

Custom Strings/Tuning
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'm in the 29" draw ballpark. I've always favored the 34" and longer ATA bows. I'm on pins and needles waiting for the shoot-through target bow to be announced!

Of course, ya never know til you shoot them. 2015 is gonna be a good year!

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Yes it is. These bows shoot amazingly well for their ATA. You don't need 35" ATA in these bows to be super accurate. Dennis Lewis has already proven this several times winning 3d shoots with an Evolution. Yeah their 6" BH speed bow for 2014

Custom Strings/Tuning
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The obsession evolution will be hard to beat. I have one and great shooting bow for sure.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Specs on the Fusion 6 and 7 were released today.
Fusion 6
32.25 ATA
6" BH
26.5-30" DL
7075 Fusion DS Cam
356 IBO

Fusion 7
7" BH
27.5-31" DL
32.25 ATA
7075 Fusion DS Cam
346IBO

Addiction OBB
7" BH
35" ATA
24-32" DL
Fusion Modular Cam
335 IBO

More to come as soon as specs are released

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]
Here is the first pic of the Fusion 7. The official release is getting close. 32.25 ATA. 7" BH. 346IBO

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
280ack...is the fusion bow being added to the 2015 lineup or is it replacing one of the 2014 bows?

...sure wish their website would comprehensively list out the 2015 line with specs

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Added

Custom Strings/Tuning
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Whats a guy with a 27" draw length suppose to do? Thats disappointing.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
What do you mean, ctsmith?

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
If referring to the Phoenix and Fusion 7 starting at 27.5", there is a short draw cam available. But, this old way of thinking with 6" BH bows not being "shootable" or being unforgiving is out the window. I'm 27" draw. More accurate with the Evolution than any bow I ever shot. And that includes longer BH bows. Heck a guy used an Evolution to win second leg of IBO triple crown. That speaks volumes.

Custom Strings/Tuning
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I was referring to the Fusion 7. I shoot for approximately 32" axle to axle and 7" brace height. I hear you on the 6" brace heights and admit I've never tried one.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The fusion 7 is 32.25 ATA. 7" BH. And there is a short draw cam available to accommodate your draw length. But you'll give up nothing going to the fusion 6.

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
www.obsessionbows.com
The 2015 catalog has been posted

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So why would one buy an Obsession when other top manufacturers bows cost the same, provide the same speeds, same geometries, etc? Not dinging you, just curios. What is Obsessions nitch? or ground braking new technology? I am a Hoyt fan but have also owned PSE's and a Mathews or two and have seen few 'small name' bows that the mfg's have gone out of business and the owner got stuck with. Just wondering if this is another flash in the pan or if they really have something going? The Archery business would be a very difficult market to try and get into. There are a ton of these little guys (Prime, Elite, Obsession, Barnsdale, etc) what makes this one unique?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
These bows shoot like no other bow I have ever shot. They are butter smooth. Extremely shootable. Whisper quiet. Super easy to tune. And lightening fast. The cam system is extremely efficient. These bows handle heavy arrows very well without the large loss in velocity you see with some bows. Speed may not "matter" to some. But if I can shoot a heavy arrow and shoot it fast, im just that much more ahead of the game.They offer upgrade features at no extra cost that other companies charge hundreds for. Their customer service is second to none. Period. The owner of Obsession Bows takes a personal intrest in his customers. If you call Obsession, he will more than likely answer the phone. Try that with any of the other companies. And (like him or not), Obsession has the best lead designer in the archery industry. They aren't going anywhere. Plus unlike most companies, they offer a full lifetime transferable warranty. I could shoot and sell any bow i wish. I chose Obsession.

Custom Strings/Tuning
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
695 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 85 invisible), 2,764 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,637
Posts18,398,939
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.