Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Looks like a good boy to me, probably spreading the word of Jesus just minutes earlier I'm sure.

Why do you think he was spreading the word of Jesus?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Fuggin Coward! Hope he's headed straight to hell!!!

Not me, I hope he has to meet his maker and try to explain himself before being sent to hell. There is nothing worse for a coward than having to defend themselves from their actions.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
By Sibile Marcellus

Bronx, New York (My9NJ) -
The rap video "Hands Up!" featuring rappers Maino and Uncle Murda has gone viral, but it's the videos message that has many people up in arms. The video basically encourages people to kill police officers in retribution to what happened to Michael Brown and Eric Garner. The video portrays the recurring image of an actor dressed as a police officer with two guns pointed at his head, and some of the lyrics even encourage that type of behavior.

"For Mike Brown and Sean Bell, a cop gotta be killed," the song says.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
which in essence means this bastid will live and sue the record label, which is his justification for shooting the officers.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
He'll have some splaining to do as to why he killed is girlfriend. Unless of course she was a white cop.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sherp is smiling

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
My heart goes out to the families of those officers I hope the rest stay safe. What a hell-hole to be in law enforcement! mad

On a lighter note - maybe in "Escape from New York II", the president will be stuck in Manhatten again with all the criminals and this time, instead of sending in "Snake Pliskin" to rescue him, they'll just send in the Navy SEALs and have them take out the bridge! wink

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If the entire NYPD force walked off the job for about two weeks, all those damn liberals marching and shouting "Kill the Police" would be begging for protection from those very Nigra's they marched with !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If the entire NYPD force walked off the job for about two weeks, all those damn liberals marching and shouting "Kill the Police" would be begging for protection from those very Nigra's they marched with !

Yep.

They need those kind of lessons as a reminder...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
The blame rests firmly on obama, holder, sharpton, jackson, di blasio and their supporters.

I agree, they have stoked black anger to a level not seen in fifty years. I still think they all ought to walk off the job for a week until DiBlasio comes crawling on his belly.

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Obama and Sharpton are grinning...

Don't forget Holder..............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My heart aches for the Officers and their families. I hope deblasio et all get azz raped and bleed out.

As an aside, I had a black gentleman approach me last night in a parking lot. He made it a point to tell me not all blacks believe the bs happening in ferguson and NYC. I said thank you sir that means a lot.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
That has been suggested here before a week long nation wide case of the blue flu would be a real learning experience for some. Of course it will not happen the reason being too many good cops take their duty seriously.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
A real POS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A week long "blue flu" would solve a lot of problems, in many ways, especially if it were known beforehand or very early on.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Barkoff
The blame rests firmly on obama, holder, sharpton, jackson, di blasio and their supporters.

I agree, they have stoked black anger to a level not seen in fifty years. I still think they all ought to walk off the job for a week until DiBlasio comes crawling on his belly.

Wrong, the Jew media is responsible.

People need to start connecting the fuggin dots.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Wrong, the Jew media is responsible.

People need to start connecting the fuggin dots.

Gauleiter, sit the phkk down and stfu.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Sherp is smiling

I take it one of the dead officers was the POS NYPD Sgt. Anthony Acosta?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

406 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 260madman, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 37 invisible), 1,861 guests, and 1,017 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,390
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.