Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
At least to Golden Valley, outside of Kingman Az. but a little of the joy of finally making it out of Ca. has been taken away after logging on & learning of Mickey's passing. frown
Sure would have liked to have met him in person.

Anyhow, I'm gonna be here until I figure out exactly "where" I'm gonna sit down for a while...gonna head down to Wickenburg & visit a guy I know down there...I sure do love the feeling this state is giving me. Motorhome living ain't half bad... wink

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 12/20/14.
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Congrats on making the break.
I wish I would get the guts to do the same. Maybe some day.

I already have a spot in Arizona. just no work to support it and myself at the present time.

Good luck with where you land

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Glad Ya made it MM, Mickeys passing is a sad deal all the way around.

If Ya get to prospecting up this way give me a shout!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
At least to Golden Valley, outside of Kingman Az. but a little of the joy of finally making it out of Ca. has been taken away after logging on & leaning of Mickey's passing. frown

Anyhow, I'm gonna be here until I figure out exactly "where" I'm gonna sit down for a while...gonna head down to Wickenburg & visit a guy I know down there...I sure do love the feeling this state is giving me. Motorhome living ain't half bad... wink

Say guy,...if you hit a spot where you need to cut down on expenses, you can park your home in the Ginger Ridge camping area at the Land Between the Lakes area in Kentucky.

Nobody pays much attention to who is stacked up in there and not too many people hang out there.

You can usually catch enough redear and bluegill to keep yourself fed,..and there's some grocery stores up around the northern part of the LBL area where you can buy some canned tomatos and stuff to keep you from gettin' the scurvy,...

,...just a thought.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
On your way to bluegill & redear heaven, there is an RV hookup here if you want to park and practice on the bluegills and largemouth. 400 yard range, too if you want to practice other things. grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pretty drive between East of Kingman down to Wickenburg. There's a stretch in there where there's a gazillion Joshua trees for miles. And once you get into that Sonoran desert it's a different kind of cool. Southern Arizona is damn nice this time of year, and will be for a few more months. Hope you have a blast.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you get to Yuma contact me.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
At least to Golden Valley, outside of Kingman Az. but a little of the joy of finally making it out of Ca. has been taken away after logging on & leaning of Mickey's passing. frown

Sounds like a good time.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Say guy,...if you hit a spot where you need to cut down on expenses, you can park your home in the Ginger Ridge camping area at the Land Between the Lakes area in Kentucky.

Think I'm gonna stay in Az. long enough to become a resident, so I'm gonna have to have an address & pay space rent so I have receipts. Where I'm at now, the rent is $260 a month which includes cable, wi-fi, sewage & water they read meters for electric...they also have a seperate chitter & shower building for residents...believe it or not, it's pretty clean...there's an abundance of quail & cottontail too, so I'm not gonna worry about starving, but seeing as how my monthly bills are gonna be about 1/4 of what they have been, shopping at the grocery store ain't gonna break the bank.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good for you! Big time congratulations are in order, and hereby sent.

Now, you need to update your profile on the campfire so no one thinks you are one of those nutty California types grin

I guess I should be looking for another PMR-30 for you, since you are no longer in Communist Mexiforniacation, and can legally own and pack one around!.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Glad it hear it is working out for you. Now don't be a stranger.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Glad to hear you're enjoying it thus far. And happy to have the update.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 280fan, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 42 invisible), 2,749 guests, and 1,104 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,290
Posts18,467,925
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.