Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Just two less liberal yankee city slickers. Excuse me if I don't lose any sleep over it.

You POS!! It is never ok to retaliate against police!! EVER!! If you have an issue with police then you go to court and make the tax payers pay up, but the police should never be hindered in anything they want to do.

Blackheart went way over the line talking about his "Down State" Home Boys, JMHO
On the other hand, Cops are not perfect, reading your post above,it says you are either a cop or have your nose way up one's posterior !!! "Cops should not be hindered in ANYTHING THEY WANT TO DO" <<<<<<< This is pure BS !!! I've seen plenty of cops abuse their authority, and I'm speaking from personal experience !!!

Enlisted Men are Stupid, but Extremely Sly and Cunning, and bear Considerable Watching.

US Army Officers Manual of 1894
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by heavywalker

They can kill as many people in your area as they want and they should not be punished no matter the circumstances. Everyone on this site supports New York firearms regulations/bans so why do you not support them?

You're on the wrong side of stupid.

Looks like I am on the same side you are on. I don't see you on ragging on police when a POS like the heart guy posts a video or article showing what he is whining about.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SLM
Just two less liberal yankee city slickers. Excuse me if I don't lose any sleep over it.

You are a sorry POS!
You and the dumbschit Heavywalker may be too stupid to recognize who your enemies are {liberals and their hired enforcers of unconstitutional laws} but I am not and won't mourn their passing.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
See... shocked

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by SLM

You are a sorry POS!
You and the dumbschit Heavywalker may be too stupid to recognize who your enemies are but I am not and won't mourn their passing.

You go girl.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SANDRAT

You POS!! It is never ok to retaliate against police!! EVER!! If you have an issue with police then you go to court and make the tax payers pay up, but the police should never be hindered in anything they want to do.

Blackheart went way over the line talking about his "Down State" Home Boys, JMHO
On the other hand, Cops are not perfect, reading your post above,it says you are either a cop or have your nose way up one's posterior !!! "Cops should not be hindered in ANYTHING THEY WANT TO DO" <<<<<<< This is pure BS !!! I've seen plenty of cops abuse their authority, and I'm speaking from personal experience !!!

Blackheart is wrong in wanting any cops punished over killing civilians. You sound like a cop hater because police cannot abuse their authority so long as they do not attempt to interfere with the desires of a fellow officer.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by heavywalker
See... shocked

I think you meant "s�", not "See", since it is rather obvious you and I both like seeing police free to do as they wish.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
If NYC were to fall into the ocean tomorrow the cheers from upstate would be heard in California.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
this news puts me in a dark and dangerous place.

don't like feeling this way.

my thoughts and prayers to the surviving families, including their brothers and sisters in blue, no matter what color skin is under that blue uniform.

We share that place, you and I. Push-back will come.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There's details of right and wrong on all sides but the main thing may be that there is an ugly momentum building that doesn't care about details, the thing that leaves good people on all sides shaking their heads..."It didn't have to be this way"...

Pray

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
this news puts me in a dark and dangerous place.

don't like feeling this way.

my thoughts and prayers to the surviving families, including their brothers and sisters in blue, no matter what color skin is under that blue uniform.

We share that place, you and I. Push-back will come.

Yep, I bet plenty of officers nationwide will give perps the Sean Groubert treatment.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 5thShock
There's details of right and wrong on all sides but the main thing may be that there is an ugly momentum building that doesn't care about details, the thing that leaves good people on all sides shaking their heads..."It didn't have to be this way"...

Pray

Yep, people should just support police no matter what they do. They are not to be doubted as to the purity of their intentions.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
From one of the links, guess De-Blowsio blew into the hospital where the two casualties were taken :

�We�re all in this together,� the mayor told grieving cops, according to a cop who was there.
�No we�re not,� one officer said tersely in response.

Very few words, packing a LOT of punch there.

Prayers for the families, they'll never have another Christmas without
recollection.

Dammit,

GTC

i was watching deblasio and the chief of police doing the interview, I had to back it up several times, but i could have swore i heard the chief of police bemoaning the three dead people. I have the thing on the tv which prints what they are saying, that versions he left out the shooter. Wierd.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It would be great if the Mayor called 911 and no cops showed up to save his idiot ass!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Seems we have some filth here on the fire tonight.

Prayers to the families and friends of the New York City officers.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Haven't read through whole thread, so I'm not sure if this has been posted. But it appears that the police aren't happy with De Blasio.

http://pix11.com/2014/12/20/video-n...r-de-blasio-as-he-enters-police-presser/

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Then the phugging idiot shoots an Asian and Hispanic cop. I'm betting that was a disappointment to Sharpton & Obama.

[Linked Image]

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
This forum has a sickness.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Then the phugging idiot shoots an Asian and Hispanic cop. I'm betting that was a disappointment to Sharpton & Obama.

[Linked Image]

They wont be a bit dissapointed.....only "Black Lives Matter" !!!!!

Enlisted Men are Stupid, but Extremely Sly and Cunning, and bear Considerable Watching.

US Army Officers Manual of 1894
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Barkoff

[Linked Image]

We all look the same to Muslim lovin Nigra's.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,165 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,136
Posts18,464,777
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.