Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Frankenkline

vodka and margarita mix

try it or GFY

(it's what happens when your damn neighbor runs out of tequila)

Tequila gives me a headache. So I may try it. Vodka's easier on me....it only makes me throw up.

laugh

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
I really hate to say this....but this thread needs Travis.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
Originally Posted by teal
Personally, i cant understand why people sit in trees and shoot deer they have patterned on several game cameras and talk about how hard they hunted.
No, they sat on their azz and shot deer they knew would be there....

Why do we need to attack each other over our own preferences? How about YOU enjoy your chit, and i will enjoy mine?

Bit of irony there. Determining what is or isn't hard hunting for someone else and their preference?

No, its my opinion. I am entitled to think what i want of people sitting in trees and calling it hard hunting. however, i respect that they get deer and it works. I just wouldnt want to do it. I have hunted on foot my whole life and LOVE it. I cant imagine being in a tree for hours and acting like i did something other than sit there.

JMHO though. You do what work for you. I will do what works for me, and more power to you and many successful hunts to you!

So how can ya criticize hunting from a tree stand when you've never done it?

hunting both here and in the Midwest and in the south...hunting styles have adapted to what works best in that area...

I do a lot of sitting and watching here in Oregon...just like I did in the Midwest and down south...and have gotten results...

what's the difference between sitting in a tree stand, or sitting on the ground by a tree, and waiting patiently and listening...

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Talking out of ones ass will get you in trouble here,i've put my foot in my mouth plenty.

I'm glad BS gets called here.We dont need BS,inexperienced info that often goes un-checked on other forums.

As Big Stick always says, "only you,can keep you from saying stupid chit"

That was a quick reply seafire, not directed at you..

Last edited by rosco1; 12/21/14.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No worries Rosco...

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Many years ago while bow hunting from a tree-stand I watched a nice sized deer sneak in almost a belly-crawl within 2 or 3 yards past two guys on the ground.

Both men were wearing orange caps and creeping slowly through the woods but weren't carrying any weapons that I could see. With the opening of gun season just a day or two away I figured they were scouting for a good place to put their tree-stands for gun season.

I couldn't help but snicker at how they never realized just how close they were to that deer but then I had to wonder how many times the very same thing had happened to me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
You sound like a shallow douche bag.

That's the real problem with the Fire. So many members repeatedly demonstrate how retarded they are and expect that no one will call them on it.

It's even funnier when you remember the guy tried to [bleep] a bunch of people in the classifieds maybe a year ago, after taking handouts from several others previously, but I guess we're supposed to turn the other cheek and all that good stuff in the name of civility. In short, I say [bleep] a thief!

A BIG PLUS 1.

After IE's sling sale rip-off and scope debacle it makes it pretty difficult to put any stock in his character.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Who doesn't appreciate civility in a houseguest, host, store clerk, waitress, contractor, pastor, hunting partner, friend, spouse, anyone?

What kind of a person takes the answer to that, ignores it, and acts out against anyone that doesn't agree with him on the internet in hateful vitriol?

Answer- you decide

LOL
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Who doesn't appreciate civility in a houseguest, host, store clerk, waitress, contractor, pastor, hunting partner, friend, spouse, anyone?

What kind of a person takes the answer to that, ignores it, and acts out against anyone that doesn't agree with him on the internet in hateful vitriol?

Answer- you decide

Well said sir.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 2,069 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,079
Posts18,463,865
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.