Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
nothing in the world wrong with saying your piece with regards to a FB post. They say theirs, you say yours.
I try to hit it once, and walk away clean though, and not go back and forth. laugh

Sam......

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
supply and demand is what capitalism is all about. If a man wants something bad enough then he will pay what it take's to get it. I don't like what is going on with rimfire ammo but I'm not arguing with fools over it

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EdM
Never understood why someone could GAF how someone else spends their money.

never understood why someone could GAF how someone else expresses themselves. laugh

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Rooster is right about this.

It's the demand, and prices other people are willing to pay that adds to the lack of reasonably priced .22lr.

When these idiots stop paying those prices, then shelves will start being stocked again.

As long as there is the wide profit margin in it, the underhanded scalpers will continue to dwindle the stock before it hits the shelves.

This^^^^

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Yep. Trying to edumicate gullible buyers isn't necessarily a bad thing. Posting some links to better deals with available stock would be one way to do so. It seems that the availability is getting better. Hope some folks end up with stock that they bought high.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Facebook is a wonderful medium.
I originally joined it to keep track of the younger members of the herd, but there a number of association connected to it which allow us ol types to get back in contact with classmates etc.
We have a couple of local associations that are really good for ol pictures, people you haven't heard from years, a lot of shared memories.
Then there is the one site. Mostly comprised of young low information voters as i call them. What they post about is mostly stupid, or in a lot of cases just pandering, help me, help me. It turns out to be great entertainment, kind of like watching the walking dead.
Having said that what a seller charges and what an individual is willing to pay is between the two of them. You can say i was a horder, in that the .22lr thing didn't effect my supply at all. Many had the foresight to put away enough to last into the next lifetime, others did not. I had many chances to make quite a bit of money selling, if i had wanted to, which was not the purpose of acquiring, to make an eventual buck. I wanted availability. The supply is still there. What I get a charge out of is someone telling someone else what to do, or how to think, NOT.
This is true of other things too. Like right now, firearms for various reasons are a glut on the market. You can get a pretty good A.R. for about 600bucks. How many that didn't have them are buying them?
but as to facebook, anyone can post what they want to, but you can block or delete their posts. I really do think back in the third grade some got selected to be hall monitor and never got over it.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 12/22/14.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

It's the demand, and prices other people are willing to pay that adds to the lack of reasonably priced .22lr.

When these idiots stop paying those prices, then shelves will start being stocked again.

As long as there is the wide profit margin in it, the underhanded scalpers will continue to dwindle the stock before it hits the shelves.

That's what I'm saying. Thank you

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Douchebags will always come to the aid of and defend other douchebags. It's like they are Masons. Ya know a secret society.

When the houndsman's bugle blows, so does the rally for all douchebags to stand up lockstep.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I didn't get into an argument, BUT....I did call my sister a F'n cunnt. Been holding it inside since my dad died 40 years ago...

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 12/22/14.
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I didn't get into an argument, BUT....I did call my sister a F'n cunnt. Been holding it inside since my dad died 40 years ago...

lol

Sometimes chit just needs to be said!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B3

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va

This^^^^

Selling at a higher than purchase price is wrong how? If you don't want the merchandise at the price point, then move on.
Same with houes people often sell for more than they paid.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
...I guess Facebook does have some usefulness. grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
�Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.�

― Mark Twain

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Now THAT is funny! LMAO

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
nothing in the world wrong with saying your piece with regards to a FB post. They say theirs, you say yours.
I try to hit it once, and walk away clean though, and not go back and forth. laugh

That's my MO too Sam. I do the same to some of the newbies that buy something on Camofire or somewhere on sale and the try to sell it here. I'll poke 'em once as an attempt to keep them honest. I don't have the time it inclination to argue with them. Bigger fish to fry!

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You should not be posting on other forums. Only the Fire. Didn't you read the rules?? grin

Ain't no dikheads on the fire. Well maybe 1!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stxhunter
FB is not for arguing its for getting pussy.

I think the proper term is "social networking". "Getting pussy" isn't politically correct enough any more for the democrats. wink

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Wow , that's a grudge. You should not hold that kind of information in that long ,you could blow a gasket, besides if the person knows your opinion they could make efforts to correct the situation.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I don't get why anyone does FB to start wtih...

But the argument could be on fleabay or carls list or any of that other crap too...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

computer - $500
internet svc - $75/mo
dropping the C word on your sister on social media - priceless.

i want to party with you sir.

My diploma is a DD214
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (12344mag, 163bc, 1lessdog, 16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 63 invisible), 2,021 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,195
Posts18,465,925
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.