Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

You can't constantly threaten and then have the threats come to fruition and expect no blowback...well, unless you're pre-war Germany. [/quote]

I'm confused by this metaphor. What do you mean by this?

GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Anybody familiar with Ole Sharps charlatan past, can easily suspect that he would fabricate these recording to flip the heat off of him, to victimize hisself...

...again.

*siiiigh*

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
I personally hope someone offs the Black POS with a Ball Bat

15 years later, there would be a street in every town named "Al Sharpton Boulevard"...

No Thanks.

He just needs to be disgraced and have THAT legacy live on for him.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Texas_Mauser
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

You can't constantly threaten and then have the threats come to fruition and expect no blowback...well, unless you're pre-war Germany.

I'm confused by this metaphor. What do you mean by this?
Very few Germans fought against Hitler. They elected him and they supported him.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WillARights
Anybody familiar with Ole Sharps charlatan past, can easily suspect that he would fabricate these recording to flip the heat off of him, to victimize hisself...

...again.

*siiiigh*

Just what I was thinking. No way would I believe anything he says.

NRA Patron Member
IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I hope that worm eats more than brain cells mighty slim pickins there.
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I hope nobody touches him. Much prefer that he live in absolute terror and paranoia. Psywar at its best. Do NOT lay a glove or anything else on him. The worm has been implanted in his brain and will eat him alive. Let it.

Last edited by Pashooter; 12/22/14.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by bea175
I personally hope someone offs the Black POS with a Ball Bat

15 years later, there would be a street in every town named "Al Sharpton Boulevard"...

No Thanks.

He just needs to be disgraced and have THAT legacy live on for him.

Sharpton's record proves that you CANNOT 'disgrace' him. Shame and contrition are not in any agenda driven liberal's play book.

Sam......

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
He has a credibility problem, remember tawana brawley?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
His Corporations owe between $1mil and $5mil back
taxes, but that's awright - He's entitled.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I also find it funny, that him and his black buddies in political office, can be racists all day long... yet they certainly get their shorts in a knot when it comes back at them...

just like spoil rich liberals, they're special....just like mommy and daddy told them when they were little...

everything has to be their way or they are screaming "foul!!!" at the top of their lungs...

screw the hypocrites is what I say....

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
God , I wish I was retired. Only three more years. I plan on moving somewhere besides Alabama. It has really turned into a shi% hole in the south. It gets worse by the year.
The mind set of the nig nogs here is that they are owed everyting and it is your place to provide it. I was born and raised in the south but it has gotten almost intolerable. I hope to make it to Wyoming or Montana maybe. Somewhere I can go a week or two and not see a bunch of their black asses everywhere. Just hope I can make it that long.

Heart of Dixie
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by spotdoctor
God , I wish I was retired. Only three more years. I plan on moving somewhere besides Alabama. It has really turned into a shi% hole in the south. It gets worse by the year.
The mind set of the nig nogs here is that they are owed everyting and it is your place to provide it. I was born and raised in the south but it has gotten almost intolerable. I hope to make it to Wyoming or Montana maybe. Somewhere I can go a week or two and not see a bunch of their black asses everywhere. Just hope I can make it that long.

There is a reason why I live in Texas and can't stand going to Dallas. Screw the South, the West is the place to be.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Little Al knows what he is doing - just running his usual game will net him some more $$. He will receive his sad retribution when the moral/ethical score is tallied. Big loser.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
White washing machines

Al Sharpton was in the Ferguson Sears. He was there to protest the fact that most all of the washing machines were white.

So the clerk called the store manager, who asked, �What�s the problem here, Reverend?

Sharpton pointed at the machines and loudly bemoaned the fact that most of them were white.

The manager replied, �Well, Reverend, it's true that most of the washing machines are white, but if you'll open the lids, you'll see that all the agitators are black."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (1badf350, 1936M71, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 74 invisible), 2,557 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,687
Posts18,456,452
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.