add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Gruff refuses to watch Fireproof.

Travis

"Refuse" is just another way to say "not yet".

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
BP-B2

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Birddog, best of luck in getting your life together on this matter. It's a difficult situation, to be sure, but all you can do is take it day by day. Let us know how it goes.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I was looking for Travis, and this thread popped into my head.

The mysteries are growing day by day!

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I dont know how to act.

Act with kindness and restraint, as you have been.

I am starting to question my wants and needs to stay in this relationship.

You have children, she bore them. The interests of the children ALWAYS comes first.

As long as you have the resolve to end it if and when it needs to be ended so be it.

Sometimes life sucks, thats just he way it is. Avoid feeling sorry for yourself and you'll survive.

Obviously you cannot expect her the way it is to bring you any contentment or happiness. Most likely that isn't going to change in the foreseeable future.

Therefore you gotta start building that path for yourself.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jimy
I was looking for Travis, and this thread popped into my head.

The mysteries are growing day by day!

Here's my theory:

He's standing in his driveway waiting for Billy Goat Gruff so they can go hunting. He don't dare go inside because BGG always forgets which house is the 'Flave residence. Mini Flave downloaded a virus onto his phone while viewing pictures of scantily clad women, rendering it inoperable. Leaving Travis unable to call Gruff, or post here. He's probably about exhausted the supply of mountain house meals and beer he'd thrown in the Boyota for the trip, so we should all send him some prayers, or at least a few pears. (No offense intended toward BGG :))

What I'm really saying is it ain't none of my business. His posts always contain good advice with a laugh and a sprinkling of scarcasm. Which I enjoy. Hope he comes back soon.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

You have children, she bore them. The interests of the children ALWAYS comes first.

Yup.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Hope things are kicking along

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Holy Chit! This thread is still alive??

My thought too.

Mathew 22: 37-39

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
No, we are done. I'm still living in the house, but it is not fun. I dont know how long I can live like this. I'm doing it to be with my children .

If you really like something,you better buy two!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
So, uh, where is she living?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
this is back .... I don't luv-u-either....die mf'er

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Bumpity

MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
You're a bad bad Billygoat aint ya? laugh laugh

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by birddog65
No, we are done. I'm still living in the house, but it is not fun. I dont know how long I can live like this. I'm doing it to be with my children .

Hang in there. Do not leave! Do right by the kids. Don't do or say anything stupid. Just let her be. Don't be drawn into conflict as, ultimately, it will go badly for you. Hard as it is, patience is the key to the best result for you.

I went through the same thing a couple years back, without the small children. Pretty tough, but now my life is great. When the time comes, lawyer up real good.

This will pass.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I hope "quitting this site" thread can make the 55 pages that this sweet one did.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
anybody that's wants my old lady

can have the fugging bytch and the bills that go along with her..............................

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by renegade50

can have the fugging bytch and the bills that go along with her..............................

Pics might help, or hinder your plans.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by renegade50

Pics might help, or hinder your plans.

laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by birddog65
No, Samolsen, never stepped out of line. She says the main problem is/was that I never made her feel like we were a team. I work 40-60 hours a week and she stayed home with the kids. I also took care of everything inside/outside the house.I fix everything...cars, tractors,washers..ect... So I ask her if what I do is NOT 50% what the heck is???????? I never said the word NO to her, If she didn't feel like cooking,, pizza was always ok with me, I just dont know. Church on every sunday, other friends or family think were are the perfect family.

I was you. I did everything, we never paid a labor cost on a single thing. We had a small 5ac mini farm that ate a bunch of time and two kids 3&5 at the time and I spent too much time on the "everything except family" stuff.

Divorce sucks, but in the end you will learn a lot about yourself, where you could have improved and what your uncompromisable points are. Don't change for a woman.

Find a way to limit your responsibility to "stuff" in life and make extra time for the kids.....you will wish you did later. Many people told me to protect my assets, hire an attorney, kill her. ....etc. I took the high road the whole time (at times I wanted all of the above to happen) and in the end I have a great relationship with our kids.

I would give up everything to keep that, because it's worth it. Keep your hinge up, hope for the best and tell your kids that you love them every night.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Page 65 of 65 1 2 63 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
639 members (12344mag, 257_X_50, 1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 71 invisible), 2,922 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,666
Posts18,399,365
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.