Camp is where you make it.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by safariman

My close freind and oft hunting partner Jim Hackewicz (JJHAck)

This can't be good for business.

Dave

Seinfeld?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Boxer
safariclam,

Congratulations on kicking off The 2015 Kchuntfest in such epic fashion! Can't wait to read your obituary,so as to learn the Toxicology which fuels your Drug Addled Delusions. Gonna be a fhuqking riot and wellll beyond poignant,giving both Elvis and Michael Jackson serious runs for The Title!!! Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise" that your only move is to drop everyone's name but your's and wax eloquent with yet another Vagina Monolgue...while refraining ALL things The Rifle.

Perhaps you,Shrapnel and Shefire oughtta give thought to joining forces and "unleash" the Triple Twatt Trifecta,if only to set the stage for your Imagination and it's Pretend. Hilarious that you STUPID Fhuqks are unable to take notes and apply same,yet "think" that freelancing your "experience","knowledge" and "results" quantifies anything other than a humor quotient?!? Bless your hearts.

You Drooling Clueless Dumbfhuqks are an UBER hoot and here's to the sanctity of oblivious humor,which equally grants opportunity for Coke Bottles and Blinders...so you can showcase your "talents". Hit me with an addy and I'll send funds,as a cornerstone to arrange you Amazingly Inept Kchunts in a group photo,as THE ultimate Drooling Dumbfhuqk Post Card. You sappy kchunts could make millions,on accident. Laffin'!

I'm fhuqking crying I'm laughing soooooooooooooooooo hard!

Rather enjoyed the portion,in which drop/drift and impact velocity are moot!

Just what might you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqks conjure up next?!?

Do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunts as you feverishly take Stupidity to places it's never been before.

Go FULL Secret Squirrel and group PM,less the highly vaunted Imaginary Pretend Ignore Clause...slowing the velocity of your high-heels down,in their ominous pitty-patter as you race to hold your breaths and teach the World yet another "lesson".

Laffin'!

Fhuqking funnier yet,PLEASE find me "mistaken"!

Wow +P+!!!

another morning Masturbate Fest going on in Craig AK it seems...

so sweet of you to include me on your morning drunk filled rant...

gotta admit one thing you're good at Schmucklette....is your posts are filled with more Schitt than a 10,000 gallon septic tank....

each one could fertilize the entire state of Nevada, they are so Schitt enriched...

but you enjoy your day pulling on your little Vienna Sausage, as I am sure you can't wait to tell us your stroke by Stroke experiences over it all before tomorrow...

Rock on Bluto.... you're on a Roll again...there isn't a Homo in Frisco your macho-ness wouldn't impress...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Boxer
the Triple Twatt Trifecta,

I'm stealing that.

Wouldn't a Triple Twatt Trifecta involve 9 Twatts?

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

Wanna trade those tires for an uberlanche?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Way to go MadMooner -you got everybody riled up with your 22-250 questions ! smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Don't own a .22 cal centerfire and I've been swearing to rectify that for the last couple years.

It be a play toy for steel and paper, used for deer on occasion and down to ground squirrels. Don't want a chunk.

The choices are:

An AR build- I don't own one and they are pretty cheap now.

Ruger American- Uber cheap. 8 twist. Piece of chit stock.

Montana- turn key.

Tikka SL- Has anyone seen one that doesn't shoot? $700+$550 for a McMillan is about Montana territory. The extra inch bolt throw doesn't bother me.

Sako Vixen- slow twist and pricey, though I'd like to have a nice custom on one.

What say ye?

Here's how the cookie crumbles:

Boolits matter farrrrrrrrr more than headstamps,though the astute can have their cake and eat it too. Hint.

FUNNY how the obvious reliably sails over Coke Bottles,Blinders and empty Pill Bottles. And I mean fhuqking FUNNY! Laffin'!!!

[Linked Image]

Connecting dots is a simplistic function of aligning,twist,throat and COAL latitude. Read that again. Hint.

I've got or shot every rifle thus far cited in this Thread,as well as quite a few that haven't. Hint.

Now as per your initial query:

AR's can be a good time and are typically twisted in forgiving fashion as 7" & 8's abound,though they wear Linda Lovelace throats and rather trite mag confines. That's (1) outta 3. Hint.

The RAR 223 is twisted 8" and throated exceptionally,with copious COAL latitudes being a simplistic Plug & Play arrangement. That's (3) outta 3 and in fhuqking spades. Hint.

The Montucky is twisted on the cusp at 9"(the 75A-Max being the obvious barometer of evaluation,as it has no equal),it has a 2.8" capable box and is throated rather nicely. If it pinholes 75's it's a (3) outta 3,but the worst it can do is not and then it's (2) outta 3. 75HPBT's are a given to pinhole,but a step backwards from the 'Max.

The Tikka S/L is 8",throated well and is in an '06 action wearing AR mag confines. Mags can be converted and I've of course done just that,but they suck heavy ass. There's nothing redeeming in the platform.

Baby Sako's are twisted schitty at 14",throated for wadcutters and wear trite mag confines. That is (0) of 3.

Blued/Walnut sucks the most ass and them facts reliably ignite Vagina Monologues,by them who shoot the least. Though them constants are funnier than fhuqk! Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who fabricates via their Imagination and it's Pretend.

Bang for the buck,there isn't anything that'll rival the S/A RAR wearing a 6x MQ for Utility. The Belle of the Ball is assuredly the Montucky and nothing else is even close. I'd much prefer a Krunchenticker over a Baby Sako,as they will fend abuse/weather in VASTLY superior fashion and 75BTHP's from mag confines at 2750fps from an 18" Middie do not suck. Hint.

There isn't a 22-250 worth a fhuqk,offered over the counter,as all the sound choices are twisted slow and the case design sucks ass. The S/S RAR is 10",but 10" is a Goat Fhuqk. A 1-8" 22-250AI is a fhuqking PHENOM,but not an all day/every day Utility Rifle...as that is solely 223/223AI Country. Hint.

I've 223AI's in 7,8,9,10,12 and 14" and they sure as fhuqk ain't "equal",nor close! Hint. Not that I don't enjoy the Clueless Window Licking Fhuqks feverish attempts to circumvent projectile selection and insert STUPIDITY instead. You'll note how none of the Dumb Fhuqks dared mention boolits,other than to emit an initial burst of Oblivious Dumbfhuqktitude,followed by that awkward silence,which is of course deafening. Hint. Laffin'!

Perhaps someone can PM Shefire and remind her for the bazillionth time,that Imitation is THE most sincere form of Flattery and that she could get into The Guinness Book yet again,by citing how many times she's told me that she "didn't care". She can't ever "remember" if her Imaginary Pretend Ignore is activated or not. Laffin'!

The next entry would of course be her equally impressive number of Cock Talks...though in fairness,there ain't NO slighting the DUMB Kchunt's taste in men. It's safe to say she's consumed with both(understatement!). Bless her heart. Laffin'!

Prolly a rather good call for the Paper Hat Brigade to fixate their countless insecurities,as a salve to all the things they almost did,all the wares they almost did it with and all the places they almost did them. Laffin'!!!

Luckily Imagination and Pretend are free,so everyone can "contribute",as the Do Nothing Gang's "reports" are beyond fhuqking hilarious.

I don't leave the house without a Montucky .378" boltface in tow and I have it on good authority,that there's a couple/few wares to choose from. Toss a 6x Fixed Fhuqker on board and 1000yds+++ is a breeze,with much left in reserve.

'Course it's easy for me to say,as I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and my hopes are that them facts,do not disconcert the Delusional too much and mitigate either their Imagination or it's Pretend.

Hint.

Laffin'!

(RAR COAL 'dendum)

The Hornie 75HPBT is 5th from far right of frame and nestled next to a 75'Max(nekked 70GMX on it's other side). SAS is your Plug & Play COAL Guy and you'll be granted 2.5"+ in the exchange,which will preclude the leap and arrange The Smooch. The HPBT's COAL to lands will be lesser than the 'Max's,if only obviously.

Shoot SAS a PM,plead the case that you ain't a Window Licker and have a clue.(grin)

Hint.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Not to derail the topic but need a bit of help. I have the RAR in .223 and the fixed optics. I had feeding troubles with the magazine but a little time tinkering and I get all 5 in the chamber without a bobble. Problem mentioned above is with the COL. Currently using the 75 HPBT seated deeply in the case. I saw someone on here was modifying the mags for better seating with the long bullets and wanted to know if these were for sale yet or is there an aftermarket magazine available? Thanks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm still sticking with the RRA predator pursuit.. 8"and a Wylde chamber that leaves Linda at the curb. 2.26" runs 70 grain VLDs and the new TMK. Can't discount the fun factor of an AR when someone doesn't have one in the rack.

I won't do a RAR until they put a stock on that cost more than 50 cents and a bag of plastic pop bottles to produce.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you keep stroking that Vienna Sausage of yours Schmucklette, while you tell yourself all of that stuff, that horns ya up so much....

We AAAAALLLLLL think you are SOOOOOOO Friggin Awesome...

you are the innernets most AWESOME MASTERdBATER.....

I print out ALL of YOUR Posts.. all of 'em...

and thanks to you I have a ten lifetime supply of TP....

thanks so much little buddy...all 3 ft 18 inches of ya..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Loco,

The hurdle isn't Gasser Throating,but rather Gasser Mag Constraints. 2.26" is a heavy concession,as you cite...though a guy can easily pad same via mag selection.

I'm a Stoner Slut due their generouser nether regions(2.3") and while I love the notion of P-Mags and their covers,they are easily amongst the worst offenders in regards to latitude. Easy for me to say,as I shoot 'em all.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I savvied many moons ago(to the tune of 3+ decades),that one is going to only garner the true scoop,by gunning things side by each in like conditions. It is for the sanctity of that constant,that I do so daily and have for those many moons,if only because such things interest me. Seldom do I have less than a quiver load of rifles in my crummy,or more than 30. Not all things are "equal" or close and good bullets are easily discerned in nano-seconds.

Typical R&D Shakeout Tour. 18" RRA Middie nearest sensor,if only for conversation and a 10rd Stoner in it's belly stuffed with 75HPBT's. 6x MQ aboard same,the reticle alone do nice thangs and 1K barely gets the erector warmed up.

A RAR 223 stomps the dog schit out of it,due COAL latitude,which grants far greater projectile selection(s). As per always...bullets matter more than headstamps. 16-incher to it's(18" RRA) side,22" to it's other and a RAR stomps all.

[Linked Image]

If the RAR handles affects your sleep,simply plywood it with a Boyds for a c-note and sculpt as per whim/weight/balance preferences. No thang,I assure you and if that breaks the bank,one assuredly ain't gonna be shooting enough to have a first fhuqking clue about anything.

A Gasser can do nice things,but a RAR Plug and Play(2.5"++) will scoot 75A-Max to 2900fps easily,with a common theme being a 6x MQ on board...or so the rumors go.

For Utility,a Skookum boltgun is THE opening move and as Niche Pursuits arise,those itches can get scratched. Giving thought to POA/POI arrangement will bolster the inherent advantages of the platform and your cup will runneth over with "luck". What glass are you driving on the 'Pursuit?

As per always it's about the big picture and connecting dots and I'm routinely amazed at how many folks are in a heated race,to botch same,as this Thread and all others oh soooooooo eloquently attest. Not that I don't enjoy the BEST efforts of Coke Bottle,Blinders and Pill Bottles!(grin)

Snag the RAR and shoot it with a paper bag over your head if it helps your sleep,but the simplistic fact is,that it is farrrrrrr and away THE most bang for the buck and lotsa expensive schit cain't even come close to touching it. For even more conversation,I'm purty sure there's a 223 Hawkeye in a McMillan Sako Hunter in that last pic too and I've a hunch,that I just might have some familiarity with more than a few Makes/Models yet to be mentioned. Nawwwwww...more than that.(grin)

You've been led to water.

Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise" that you KNOW better than to try and talk ANYTHING about The Rifle,but are oh soooooooo comfy in Cock Talk.

Congratulations you "lucky" bitch?!? Laughing!

Keep telling yourself those things you most need to hear and kudos for being able to have enough Imagination and Pretend,to grant yourself such Delusions.

You really get after it!

Laughing!

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The mailman just called and I have a RAR Predator rimfire waiting on me. I think I'll have to try its brother.

They're affordable enough to give a what for, even with its 2 liter stock. The mags looked even chittier than the stock but they seem to be fine with maybe a little file work? The rim fire mags are the great. Shocked the centerfire versions are so chincy.

Last edited by MadMooner; 01/19/15.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This really is the best thread ever.

Wait, what?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Mooner,

Kiss,find pressure and rock on. If you can fhuqk that up,I'll be impressed. R/P,400's,75'Max and '335.

The mags nestle the well nicely and aren't being subjected to any abuses,so they will weather the storm just fine.

Go Plug & Play.

Hint

'Groove,

Better than that,though it seems The Do Nothing Gang has run outta Imagination and Pretend. Perhaps the awkward silence thing is now in vogue and a Trump Card?!? Laffin'!

The Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologues were a fhuqking hoot and you'd think one of The Clueless Kchunts woulda been brazen enough to take a stab at The Rifle or mebbe boolits?!?

Nawwwwwww...even cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqks KNOW better.

FUNNY schit!

Laffin'!

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,496
Posts18,452,430
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.