-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
CD- that's about it! I don't blame the cop at all. Split second decision some chitbird pushed him into.

The way he went azz over tea kettle and rag dolled, it must of been a CNS hit. Pretty good at that range on a fast mover!

I didn't see the fella threaten the cop. It looked like the dummy needed a holster and a lesson on wearing pants, at a minimum. He dropped his pistol and went to grab it and haul azz. He was trying to get the fugg out of there.

The thing is, will a civil jury agree.

Oklahoma jury's have made more baffling decisions. IE: the pharmacist who's doing life.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Take a look at that power-point. Pretty good explanation of reactionary time, etc.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
You has gots to be jiving if you thinks dat wuz a gun . Know what I'z sayin.It was one of dem new Glock cell phones!! Know what I'z sayin.....Just kidding .The cop was doing what all cops(black,or white)are trained to do if they see a suspect pick up a gun...The blacks need to stop making excuses for the behavior of their criminal element,and black parents need to use cases like this as examples to their kids as how not act,instead of glorifing the criminal,and gangsters..Even a pimp is glorified in the black community ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Righteous shoot. Damn fine shooting as well. Dropped bruh like a toilet seat.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The power point tells you what you need as to why his shots were spot on. Likely some of the other officers shown on seen would not have faired nearly as well.

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
What's that they say, 'Play stupid games.....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sitting here having an Ancient Age still not giving a [bleep] about the dead asswipe.

Scott, I'm drinking American. grin

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
asian

FJB
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It sucks when your gat falls out your britches leg while you are trying to run from the po-leece. It sucks worse when you stop to pick it up.

Ol' home skillet got smoked like a pack of Kools.

Now there is one less turd in the world.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
They bitch about 'today' but truth is, if that happened 40 years ago the 'Pastor', or whatever he was, would have been capped too on general purpose for getting in the way.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
dying face down in a mud hole with his pants around his knees. that's what they should be showing to inner city elementary students about the thug life. good riddance.

My diploma is a DD214
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Good shooting.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steelhead
They bitch about 'today' but truth is, if that happened 40 years ago the 'Pastor', or whatever he was, would have been capped too on general purpose for getting in the way.

If you're talking about the idiot on the left with the tie, he should have been shot.

How many obama supporters does it take to change a light bulb? None, they prefer to remain in the dark.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

George Bernard Shaw

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Paladin
Originally Posted by Steelhead

If you're talking about the idiot on the left with the tie, he should have been shot.

I'm thinking a front kick applied to that necktie would have put him back in his right mind.

But at the very least, it is a damnable shame that warning shots are so heavily frowned upon. Had the nice policeman barked one off between the sharp dressed goofball's feet, he'd have understood the loud, repetitive verbal commands to "get back" so much better.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
at the least the guy with a necktie should be charged with endangering the life of a LEO.

stupid azzhole, no way to know whether the perp was dead and he's got a handgun, just what the cop needed, a distraction, when he's facing an armed adversary

he never shot at the guy till he saw the gun, and once he saw that from a fleeing suspect, all bets are off, no way to know the guy's intent, running for cover to return fire? take a few innocents out with him now that the gig's up?

the cop did very well imo, showed great restraint and decisive action when called for.

guy with the necktie, he's lucky to be alive, walk into a highly adrenalized situation where gunfire is taking place. Cop has no way of knowing whether you're a confederate of the perp or not.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Overall, I'll grade the Officer an A+.

Arrived in 2 minutes.

12 seconds from the time he dropped the gun until he was done.

5 shots in 1.3 seconds.

And a very fast eye that caught the one frame when the gun was actually pointed at him...

And he DIDN'T drop kick the interloper.

I hope all works out well for him.

OH, and most importantly HE HAD HIS CAMERA RUNNING, SO WE WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH ANOTHER DOZEN BUSINESSES GETTING TORCHED OVER SOME FALSE CLAIM THE GIRLFRIEND BEATING FELON HAD HIS HANDS UP.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"And he DIDN'T drop kick the interloper."

I'd still go with the A+ even if he HAD shot the preacher.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1lesfox, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,919 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,355
Posts18,468,899
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.