Print Thread
Hop To
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
There's something in aluminum cans that
makes my gut real big. Thanks Doc!! cool

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Haven't used a teflon pan in 30yr. I've recently endeavored to minimize storing food in plastic and use glass/correlle instead. Been using a SS water bottle since the first BPA "scare".

68in/169#

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Is the can actually more 'harmful' than the Bud Light?

Bud Light is actually good for you.

Purified mineral/grain water.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I suspect eating too much, and not exercising are the real causes of obesity.:/

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

IC B2

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Glocktard
Haven't used a teflon pan in 30yr. I've recently endeavored to minimize storing food in plastic and use glass/correlle instead. Been using a SS water bottle since the first BPA "scare".

68in/169#

WTH you freeze your meat in, i mean you fish and venison?

I hate to ssy 'meat' with sherp a lurkin.

Last edited by eyeball; 01/25/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Is the can actually more 'harmful' than the Bud Light?

Bud Light is actually good for you.

Purified mineral/grain water.

My wife said it was the whiskey, Sam. Dayom but i liked that fine glass covered teflon skillet.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
I suspect eating too much, and not exercising are the real causes of obesity.:/

You'll never make money with that theory.

Otto is my co-pilot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seriously. Eyeball consistently posts with the spelling and grammar of a drool faced retard..

Shouldn't we all be asking how the f*$k that happened?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Glocktard

68in/169#

WTH you freeze your meat in, i mean you fish and venison?

I'm still using some Food Saver vacuum bags and I've not researched whether or not they use BPA on them but now that you've reminded me I will do that. I used to use wax paper on the meat and then place the wrapped meat in a freezer bag, that will keep venison several months but not a year like the vacuum bags.

We can't get totally away from BPA, they put the schidt on cash register receipts to keep the ink from rubbing off, its everywhere. All you can do is seek to minimize it.

Last edited by Glocktard; 01/25/15.
IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Seriously. Eyeball consistently posts with the spelling and grammar of a drool faced retard..

Ha, get a tab4 and try and do mo better.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just did a little math, and I should be somewhere around 390 lbs. Right at 210 and 6' 4" presently. Tomorrow, I'm heading out to find some oxidents. I need to offset all the antioxidents I've been ingesting lately.

Then there is the gluten thing. We had a niece visit that past fall and had to do gluten free for about 9 days. WOW! I discovered I really like gluten, and now I ask for extra every time we go out.

Life is good,

1Minute
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Ha, get a tab4 and try and do mo better. Its a proven fact people with a workin brain can figure it out. That seems to be a problem for you without a doubt.

Sorry my fingers, amongst othrr things, arent small enough for these small screens. Iirc, ive asked you to put me me on ignore many many times before. See if you can get a clue.

Good night.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 1minute

Then there is the gluten thing. We had a niece visit that past fall and had to do gluten free for about 9 days. WOW! I discovered I really like gluten, and now I ask for extra every time we go out.

Life is good,

A little gluten won't hurt most folks, too much and many will wind up with IBS, Celiac's, and maybe Khrones'. Any one of which will cause life to not be so good.

Same principal applies to sugar/carbs and diabetes. Most of it is TOTALLY preventable.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
What makes folks fat is.....6" curls!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RMulhern
What makes folks fat is.....6" curls!!

That don't help. Obesity has multiple causes, of which overeating is probably the least problem. A much too large of a percentage of refined carbohydrate is the primary cause, over 40% will elevate insulin and you WILL store fat even if you attempt to restrict calories.

The above combined with inactivity is a recipe for lard-azz-nation.

There are other factors as well. They have raised "skinny" mice and obese mice in a lab. They then kill the obese mice and take some of the normal flora from their intestines and innoculate the "skinny" mice. The skinny mice gain weight WITH NO INCREASE IN CALORIES.

Pretty much blows a gaping hole in the "just exercise more" theory.

Last edited by Glocktard; 01/25/15.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (12344mag, 1eyedmule, 21, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 222ND, 68 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,243
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.