Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Tell us about how it is now too cold for most of the North American Hemisphere to support growth of the Giant Redwoods as it used to. Tell us how it is now too cold for Greenland to be green or for Great Briton to grow grapes and make wine. Tell us how smart your mother said you are. Tell us how great it is to suck covk and swallow.

Last edited by eyeball; 01/25/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
OP ... Bullsht

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LostHighway
My time in Pasadena with Cal Tech professors and graduate students who had passed their orals. And BTW they were from from all over the globe. There was not one who was right wing or conservative, not one was a government employee. The theory only "government scientist" are center/or left is complete hogwash.

wow liberal college professors and grads, who would have guessed....your digging a hole not proving your point

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
LHW, tell us how stupid it was for our Christian founders to say we are born with certain inalienable rights which includes such sorry POS's like you and sac and sickermore and nwa? And tell us what internet rights you would have in the commie countries all you pos corcksuckers support.

You should go to bed tonight and thank God i cant get close to you.

I will tell you true, in Korea and Germany I had uncles kill better men than you. Sorry if any of those dead were more than any of your friends.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Lhw, its plain to see doubling our national debt in 8 years is good for us isnt it. Having open borders is great, right. The ten most bankrupt cities in the US have been under dimocrap control over 20 years.

You havent the mental capability to even comprehend the importance of these things.

Keep trying to enlighten us.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eyeball
Tell us how great it is to suck covk and swallow.

There you go talking about more sucking dicks again

Why not come out of the closet, and maybe you'll be able to lose some of your anger issues?

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's because most academics hang around college and never leave after that first whiff of Communism.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
You send any brainless 18 year old to a college for 4 to 6 years and you will most likely end up with a liberal. Send the same person to work or the military and you get a conservative
Thats why scientists are not republican. Very simple. ED K

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Give 'em some big 'ol grant money and the research
will say whatever you want it to say. Typical
liberal democrat faux science. Agenda driven.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
No link has got my BS meter up.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
http://www.petitionproject.org/

Over 31,000 scientists, with over 9,000 of those with ph.d's, say BS to climate change.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by RickyD
http://www.petitionproject.org/

Over 31,000 scientists, with over 9,000 of those with ph.d's, say BS to climate change.

Appears to be dated. Edward Teller, who's name is displayed on the home page, died more than a decade ago.

Last edited by LostHighway; 01/26/15.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So its the GOP that is alienating scientists? How about its that science, especially biology (If you can even call it a science---yes, I said that) and atmospheric science are completely politicized and thus driven by a political agenda to which the GOP is quite properly opposed.

That's what is actually happening.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So 6% are dumb enough to be Republicans. Which is surprising that ANY "scientists" are Republicans when the Republican party is generally hostile to science.

But then there are the one's that are smart enough not to be Republicans, 55% are dumb enough to be Democrats; that's a laugh.

I'm not thinking very highly of 61% of the scientists in America.

Apparently only 39% of US scientists are smart enough to see neither party has one shred of a clue.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by GunGeek
So 6% are dumb enough to be Republicans. Which is surprising that ANY "scientists" are Republicans when the Republican party is generally hostile to science.

But then there are the one's that are smart enough not to be Republicans, 55% are dumb enough to be Democrats; that's a laugh.

I'm not thinking very highly of 61% of the scientists in America.

Apparently only 39% of US scientists are smart enough to see neither party has one shred of a clue.

The Republican Party is not hostile to science. Don't see an anti-science plank anywhere in their platform. What conservatives have tended to do is be skeptical of agenda driven "science" masquerading as empiricism. Libs, on the other hand, are quite content with that kind of shoddy work because it's in the service of their political agenda.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I doubt the validity of that 'poll'. I know a lot of scientists, both in Academia and industry. Many of them are staunch conservatives. Numbers far in excess of 6%.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan

The Republican Party is not hostile to science. Don't see an anti-science plank anywhere in their platform. What conservatives have tended to do is be skeptical of agenda driven "science" masquerading as empiricism. Libs, on the other hand, are quite content with that kind of shoddy work because it's in the service of their political agenda.
Republican "science" is 100% agenda driven, give me a break. Also their anti-evolution bent is further proof that Republicans care far more about votes than they do science.

Just watch Republicans in congress question people on the subject of climate change. It's like retards trying to relate to real people (retards being the Republicans).

Not that I favor the Democrats on the issue either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I doubt the validity of that 'poll'. I know a lot of scientists, both in Academia and industry. Many of them are staunch conservatives. Numbers far in excess of 6%.

I see true conservatism as being pretty far removed from the Republican party.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by LostHighway
My time in Pasadena with Cal Tech professors and graduate students who had passed their orals. And BTW they were from from all over the globe. There was not one who was right wing or conservative, not one was a government employee. The theory only "government scientist" are center/or left is complete hogwash.

Are you saying that Cal Tech does not receive any government grants for research? I suspect it does.

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

288 members (257 mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 34 invisible), 1,395 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,225
Posts18,447,607
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.