Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yep Marketwatch had an article on it this a.m. with a pic of Murkowski

dang she's headed towards the Pelosi look alike contest!

but that aside, I have to wonder how much political BS is at play here.

Sullivan introduced a bill to disarm EPA agents after knockin Obama's boy Begich outa that Senate seat.

Politics as usual with the common man and his jobs as the pawn in their lil chess game.

POS takes credit during the SOU address about energy development in the US when he's been nothing but a roadblock to it.

lyin POS, oh well folks like northwestalaska and Peddler love him, always useful idiots around to worship the king with no clothes

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know she (Lisa) ain't anyone's fave but she did make a good pitch for the 'bigger picture' in the previous post on this topic below. Perhaps she did learn a thing or two from Ted; he was good about seeing the bigger picture as it relates to these issues.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
yep Marketwatch had an article on it this a.m. with a pic of Murkowski

dang she's headed towards the Pelosi look alike contest!

but that aside, I have to wonder how much political BS is at play here.

Sullivan introduced a bill to disarm EPA agents after knockin Obama's boy Begich outa that Senate seat.

Politics as usual with the common man and his jobs as the pawn in their lil chess game.

POS takes credit during the SOU address about energy development in the US when he's been nothing but a roadblock to it.

lyin POS, oh well folks like northwestalaska and Peddler love him, always useful idiots around to worship the king with no clothes

Exactly. He can't get any such designation through Congress. He could go the "National Monument" route, however. If he does that, expect to see the Antiquities Act brought up for discussion and amendment in Congress.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

187 members (10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 345dl, 1_deuce, 264mag, 28 invisible), 2,677 guests, and 1,016 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,278
Posts18,467,637
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.