Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Esox357
Cuomo will look good in an orange jumpsuit!

Please stop teasing me...

Seriously though, I somewhat doubt the story in the OP. Sounds more like someone's political wet dream than reality. I'm still doubtful Cuomo's going to get his balls squeezed in a vice, but I would SOOOO love to be wrong on that.

Last edited by bbassi; 01/26/15.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Fred Dicker is pretty astute and has some excellent sources in the Gov's office and the legislature. I don't think it is his wetdream,just reporting the inside drift.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I still think the bigger shame is that if Cuomo goes down it's accomplished via corruption and not at the polls.
This could send him to prison and prevent him from holding office ever again. Beats losing an election.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe the freak will get hot and sweaty and run out into the blizzard in a panic.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I hope you're right ET, but he's no more corrupt than his father, and he got to die a free man so color me skeptical. I'll keep praying for a hard fall though. I think if he goes down there's a real chance the Safe Act and the fracking "ban" could go down with him. At least that's my hope.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by ConradCA
I still think the bigger shame is that if Cuomo goes down it's accomplished via corruption and not at the polls.
This could send him to prison and prevent him from holding office ever again. Beats losing an election.

No it doesn't. You miss the point entirely. It's FAR better for the populace to vote against someone like Cuomo. It doesn't matter if dies tomorrow, the idiots of New York will but another on in office just like him.

It's not Cuomo, it's not Obama, it's the liberal POS the elect these people. That's the effing point.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No it doesn't. You miss the point entirely. It's FAR better for the populace to vote against someone like Cuomo. It doesn't matter if dies tomorrow, the idiots of New York will but another on in office just like him.

It's not Cuomo, it's not Obama, it's the liberal POS the elect these people. That's the effing point.

You're talking to a Californian. You're wasting your breath/electrons.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
We are afflicted with what is a fairly common attitude I see here on the 'Fire quite often. If the opposition candidate don't walk on water, all ya hear is"They're all the same. I won't waste my time voting". That GIVES the post to the scumbags. It infuriates me especially since all I hear those people do is bitch when the scumbag does exactly as expected. The dems are in disarray. NYC is getting the bad rap they fully deserve. Vote dammit!!!!

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
We are afflicted with what is a fairly common attitude I see here on the 'Fire quite often. If the opposition candidate don't walk on water, all ya hear is"They're all the same. I won't waste my time voting". That GIVES the post to the scumbags. It infuriates me especially since all I hear those people do is bitch when the scumbag does exactly as expected. The dems are in disarray. NYC is getting the bad rap they fully deserve. Vote dammit!!!!

Worth repeating...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
It would not BREAK MY HEART IF THIS LOUD MOUTHED,LYING ASS SCUMBAG,had a strike and died.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Today the assembly dems are in the process of kicking Silver out of his speakers post. This amy play out to be a good thing. Consider if you will the long time influence peddlar stripped of all his supports facing what amounts to life in prison. He will now throw in everybody he has the dirt on and on the dem side of the assembly that is nearly the entire NYC contingent. Likely Cuomo himself needs to be very very afraid right now. This is giving me another Evilgasm.

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
notice he is trying to spread his power to 5 different people hard to go to table and get 5 to agree on anything

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I LOVE MY COUNTRY IT'S THE GOV'T I FEAR
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I KNOW!!!
How about if we lock Cuomo up AND attempt to educate the voters?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (16penny, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,425 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,242
Posts18,466,827
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.