Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Since she "hates" his close friend, the marriage is off to a incompatible start, and will someday fester until it boils over.

His wife should be his best friend, and if they are compatible, she would not hate his close friends.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by isaac
He knows whats the facts is, though.

Didn't you begin this thread asking for opinions??? And then you don't wanna here them? WTF?

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

His wife should be his best friend, and if they are compatible, she would not hate his close friends.

hmmmmmm,....interesting concept. It's never occurred to me to ask my wife for her opinion of my friends. In fact, now that I've thought about it,.. it's probably best that she thinks they're all azzholes.

One that she likes is liable to end up hosin' her.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
I don't really care what happens after I prepare the contract.

I'm just a fantastic, frikken lawyer, not the CEO of Match.Com.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by isaac
He knows whats the facts is, though.

Didn't you begin this thread asking for opinions??? And then you don't wanna here them? WTF?

-----

Hang in there, sock-puppet!!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'll vouch for both statements

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just hope the "piece of azz" also has a fantastic, frikken lawyer.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
bros before hoes

My diploma is a DD214
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Scott F

Your client is wealthy and wants to marry. The Pre-Nup that gives me pause. I do not believe a solid marriage can be formed when a Pre-Nup is involved. It shows a lack of real trust and if there is no trust then there is no bases for a solid marriage.

All well and good in theory, but when you're standing in front of a divorce judge trying to get out of a marriage to an adulterous spouse & looking at being left destitute because of it the reality is a bit different. The divorce laws are broken in this country. Until they get fixed anyone bringing assets into a marriage, any marriage, is a fool to marry without a pre-nup.

The fellow in question doesn't need a pre-nup, he needs to stop the marriage now. Any woman that doesn't respect him enough to get along with his friends is not marriage material. She's showing exactly what her reason for marrying him is, and it's not love. There is never a case where a partner should cause a rift between a person and a lifelong friend or family.

This will not end well for him.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Marriage is a contract in the good old US of A, plain and simple, hence Pre-Nups.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Pre-Nups should be a requisite to marriage, imo.

If one disagrees; fine, pay a divorce lawyer 25-100K instead of a couple thousand bucks.

I hate Pre-Nups!

William Arthur Ward

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I love stag parties!

[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by SBH
In response to the OP's question........99% of men are nookie boys. And that's what comes first. Watched this my entire 51 years.

The basis of most relationships is a very simple one. She gives up the nookie.........and he gives up the money.........and everything else.

In my 51 years I've never seen one differently. Sure don't know why you macho dudes are posting anything different on this thread. Who are you trying to fool? I know what the facts is. I've watched it many a time for a looooong time. Buddy's come second.

Figured you for a catcher.

Seems like he and richardaustin have that in common. RA has a fixation of the gay kind too from his posts.

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Marriage is potenially a sacrament, but is always a contract. The contractual view of marriage isn't limited to Muslims... anthropologically, the marriage contract is one of the few things that universal in nearly all cultures.

I have no problem with the OP question, and do not find it trifling at all.

Like some contracts, marriage has an escape clause, the old "till death do us part"
Too bad I forgot that part when I needed it.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by dawggone
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by SBH
In response to the OP's question........99% of men are nookie boys. And that's what comes first. Watched this my entire 51 years.

The basis of most relationships is a very simple one. She gives up the nookie.........and he gives up the money.........and everything else.

In my 51 years I've never seen one differently. Sure don't know why you macho dudes are posting anything different on this thread. Who are you trying to fool? I know what the facts is. I've watched it many a time for a looooong time. Buddy's come second.

Figured you for a catcher.

Seems like he and richardaustin have that in common. RA has a fixation of the gay kind too from his posts.

Soooo DG and SH,

Any man who is a truly, tough man and doesn't give into a cumcatcher every day of his life and can stand his ground against being whipped is a [bleep]?

Your weakness and loserdom is pathetic.....and now obvious.......cuz you posted it right here, LOL. grin

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm not the one that posted about Buddy's come.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is your client really giving this guy a million $$4 just because they are friends, or did this friend actually do something of value in a business sense?

This is weird, why doesn't your client just give him what is his? Or is your client really a million $$ sap?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
To answer the original question, the millionaire boy is infatuated and needs to grow up. Dump the bitch and move on. There are plenty of ho's to spill his seed in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like it Bob, you're making a few bucks on the prenup

but stand to make good $$$ on the upcoming divorce

and there WILL be a divorce down the road

wang dang sweet poontang, ahhhh the stuff life is made of

until you get that part outa your system and realized you either married a good person or a beatch

ditch my best friend???

Sure right after I F you countless times you'll be my new BFF, then I'll ditch your azz and go have a beer with my bro

F me he won't even be mad, it'll be "where you been hoss? missed ya"

now try that chit in reverse? leave your woman alone for 6 mos. and then try and resume like it's no big deal?

bwahahaha

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
"now try that chit in reverse? leave your woman alone for 6 mos. and then try and resume like it's no big deal?"

No chit!

FJB & FJT
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

587 members (22250rem, 1_deuce, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,284
Posts18,448,632
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.