Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ihookem
There was a time the black community was well behaved. I knew a lot of older black families when I did work in the inner city. Those were really good people. They had several things in common.
(1) They worked really hard.
(2) They diciplined their kids.
(3) They got married , then had kids.

I am sure they were not the type to fall for the rce bait crap , and feel sorry for me cause my 11th great grandparents were slaves. They baught house for $1 and we fixed them to code, 30k later they had a nice house. No doubt those little kids are educated, have a job and are not in jail. Also, the rural black people are much the same around here. They don't bother anyone.

Well that can't be true... According to Ghostinthemachine, they are pre disposed to violence through evolution; they're genetically coded to be animals. Oh, is my white guilt coming through again?

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What are the root causes of gang violence in the inner city?

A lack of respect for human life. The root cause of that phenomenon can be singular or compound, but mostly compound.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Just curious what the experts think.

Education (or the lack of appreciation for)
Poverty?
Racism?
Single parent homes?
?????

race, and years of entitlement syndrome.

Sam......

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Poverty?
Racism?
Single parent homes?
?????

Ok, the root problem is roots. If women would cut off the bleck roots the problem would disappear after a generation.

Oh, i mean cut off using bleck roots.

Last edited by eyeball; 01/28/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Whatever problems we started with 100 years or so ago have been made much worse by government meddling.

A prime example that we don't often think of is the minimum wage law. If a prospective employee doesn't have enough skill to return more value to the organization than the minimum wage costs, that prospective employee isn't going to get a first job. Low skill workers are systematically excluded from jobs that would help them build skills and a record of dependability. So they find themselves at 27 with no skills, no high school diploma, no prospects, and no way to support themselves. And that's a problem.

There was indeed a time in the US when most black families were religiously inclined and had two parents in the home. Our welfare system has pretty much destroyed that.

With all the best intentions in the world, we have meddled ourselves into a situation much worse than the problems we sought to solve.

Unemployed, unemployable, no religious or moral values, no personal investment in the community, and a strong sense of entitlement are a toxic combination.

Last edited by denton; 01/28/15.

Be not weary in well doing.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Inner cities suffering from poverty and unemployment have always been the source of violence above and beyond the norm. Whether it was Italians or Irish or Polish in New York or Chicago slums in days gone by, or mexicans or blacks in many American cities now, or middle eastern and north african immigrants in slums in France, I think humans just don't do well shoved shoulder to shoulder with too much idle time and too much poverty.

There's insufficient societal infrastructure in place to keep the scum from preying on the weak, and then the gangs rise up.

Nothing racial about it, imho, though there are cultural aspects which may change the degree. Single parent families with no time to spend with children is obviously one, similar to a large number of orphans.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Poverty?
Racism?
Single parent homes?
?????

Money/power.

Next question.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Broken homes and "kids raising kids".

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Bloods vs Crypts. Hutus vs Tutsi. Same same. It's simply tribal warfare.

O

Too old to suffer fools
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
As long as it's city folk killin' city folk I don't give a schit why they're doin it so long as they are, nor do I care if they ever stop.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Hitler did it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Blacks are simply inherently violent. Their violent nature is the direct result of an African evolutionary strategy that has no place in the modern world.

Europeans evolved with a different strategy, one of kindness and cooperation.

Like Hitler and Stalin? Missing the sarcasm if there is any.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
its cultural, nothing more....DNA doesnt factor in cause the same thing happens regardless of skin color.....the minute parents start not giving a chit things go down hill...so long as parents care and are highly involved with the raising of their offspring things stay on a pretty even keel no mater what race....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Drugs!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
People

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun
Drugs!

no cause drugs are a normal part of the human condition....about the worst as far as causing societal problems is alcohol but even it requires alot of other chit to happen to be a real problem....

gotta remember just cause its legal doesnt mean its not a drug..

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I honestly don't care.
As long as they keep shooting each other = Win/Win

Old Fishermen never die, we just get reel tired.

May you build a ladder to the stars
and climb on every rung.
May you stay......Forever young
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by smarquez
Blacks are simply inherently violent. Their violent nature is the direct result of an African evolutionary strategy that has no place in the modern world.

Hey Tesla, I'm talking about evolutionary strategy over 10s of thousands of years...not something some white folk might have done just 70 friggen years ago.

Aggressive violent behavior was rewarded in sub-Saharan Africa over millennia, they bred, and what we got is the 'modern' Negro.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What my Souta African friends say, they are the same EVERYWHERE..

NBN

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smarquez

Hey Tesla, I'm talking about evolutionary strategy over 10s of thousands of years...not something some white folk might have done just 70 friggen years ago.

Aggressive violent behavior was rewarded in sub-Saharan Africa over millennia, they bred, and what we got is the 'modern' Negro.

same in Europe....people are people...how they are raised makes the difference....boundries in Europe have been far from static for thousands of years due to tribal warfare....

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

471 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 55 invisible), 2,925 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,276
Posts18,467,558
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.