Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Just curious what the experts think.

Education (or the lack of appreciation for)
Poverty?
Racism?
Single parent homes?
?????

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Kneegros and wetbacks!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
oh geez, another debate with no real answers.

me, my kids, and the neighbors kids all have a social license to shoot and kill as licensed by the state. (a hunting license can be purchased for a fee)

that means, the gov't sanctions the release of aggressive, masculine energy through a state sanctioned process).

inner city kids can't go there, and do that.

no legal arms for the most of them.

we could go further, but i've said enough.

y'all figure it out. it's on your table.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Victims or victimizers?

Both, neither, or a combination?

Common denominator?

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
So, the root cause is the need to kill?

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Blacks are simply inherently violent. Their violent nature is the direct result of an African evolutionary strategy that has no place in the modern world.

Europeans evolved with a different strategy, one of kindness and cooperation.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Blacks are simply inherently violent. Their violent nature is the direct result of an African evolutionary strategy that has no place in the modern world.

are you an apologist for the pc folks who walk among us?

just asking.

we already know the xtians walk among us. the muslims are following the beachhead.

i like the idea of the Appalachian-American viewpoint. but, is that legal? wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They're arse-holes.

But seriously, I think you hit on it:

Education (or the lack of appreciation for)
Poverty?
Racism?
Single parent homes?
?????

Although I wouldn't really put racism in there...it plays some role (both ways mind you), but it's really a poverty/education thing. And because of that the inner-city "thug" mentality is to shun education and any legitimate effort to better oneself.

But the biggest factor is education. People need to be better educated...but we have to get them to understand that they need the education first, and that's a problem.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Strangely, blacks kill about the same number of people as whites per year in the US...but blacks comprise less than 13% of the total population statistically.
There is an indication that they either value life less or are more violent by nature or lack the wherewithal to realize the consequences of their actions ?

.... like tears in the rain
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oh dear God, are you chitting me??? Genius conclusion you have drawn, what's your IQ, 10??

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The greatest issue is lack of positive role models and no dad in the home: dad, not just some messed up male. Everything else is affected/created by those.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GunGeek

Oh dear God, are you chitting me??? Genius conclusion you have drawn, what's your IQ, 10??

No sense getting bent out of shape.

Go ahead and stick to your nice and tidy 'poverty' theory...

You are consumed with white guilt that the media has shoved down your throat for the last 50 years.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Create higher unemployment by forcing progressive tax programs and regulations on businesses/landowners which pushes the businesses/landowners to find a better life elsewhere...

Throw in public housing to bait the "unemployed" from leaving the projects to find work...thus creating a home grown voter base to continue the "progressive" scam...

Take away the need for fatherhood through supplemental welfare for single mothers with increased benefits for each additional child...

..and with the disenfranchised male utes (created by the welfare mothers need to increase income: see above)running around with no father or job opportunities you mix in a bunch of illicit drugs to provide the only perceived avenue to make money and you now have a stew that makes even the Orks of Mordor quiver with envy.

Last edited by SBTCO; 01/28/15.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Not a lot of kindness exhibited by the Europeans, many of whom were well educated, who planned "The Final Solution" at Wannsee on 01/20/1942. Kindness would have been to send those people identified for "transportation" to a neutral country.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You are consumed with white guilt that the media has shoved down your throat for the last 50 years.
Go hang with your Stormfront buddies. White guilt has nothing to do with it...that's what the Klan guys say to anyone who disagrees with them.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Not a lot of kindness exhibited by the Europeans, many of whom were well educated, who planned "The Final Solution" at Wannsee on 01/20/1942. Kindness would have been to send those people identified for "transportation" to a neutral country.

Again, I was counting down the seconds until someone mentioned the holocaust.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
There was a time the black community was well behaved. I knew a lot of older black families when I did work in the inner city. Those were really good people. They had several things in common.
(1) They worked really hard.
(2) They diciplined their kids.
(3) They got married , then had kids.

I am sure they were not the type to fall for the rce bait crap , and feel sorry for me cause my 11th great grandparents were slaves. They baught house for $1 and we fixed them to code, 30k later they had a nice house. No doubt those little kids are educated, have a job and are not in jail. Also, the rural black people are much the same around here. They don't bother anyone.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tribal instincts.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GunGeek

Go hang with your Stormfront buddies. White guilt has nothing to do with it...that's what the Klan guys say to anyone who disagrees with them.

You're just like Birdwatcher, who claims that white women getting murdered by their black spouses at a clip 1240% above the white equivalent, is 'insignificant'.

Inherent violence.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (Bigd7378, 35, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,375 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,254
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.