Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Scott F
I love haw a simple question can become a pissing match is just seconds. sick

Well, it was actually 2 hours and 22 minutes from the OP to Richard Austin's first smarmy post, but as per RA's usual modus operandi the thread has gone from friendly discussion to accusations of sexual deviancy in short order...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
GB1

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Originally Posted by isaac
You anonymous cowards are such a joy to deal with,Dick.

The sheriff's department can loosen your ankle bracelet if it's too tight.

Yea, asking for permission to bequeath your man friend is such a brave act.

=========

You're definitely a "this is your brain on drugs" kind of idiot, Dick.

Keep striving for mediocrity,lightweight.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
...that tried and proven life long male friend or that piece of ass who you're falling for and who hates your friend?

From my perspective, no piece of ass, regardless of how spectacular, beats a true male friendship.

The piece of ass.

Until I finish.

Life is fluid. Adapt and overcome.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
...that tried and proven life long male friend or that piece of ass who you're falling for and who hates your friend?

From my perspective, no piece of ass, regardless of how spectacular, beats a true male friendship.

I don't know,...but regardless,.. the answer you get offa forum where the average member only has 13 gray hairs still hangin' off his bag cain't count as a representative sample of the general population.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I don't know,...but regardless, the answer you get offa forum where the average member only has 13 gray hairs still hangin' off his bag cain't count as a representative sample of the general population.

Uhhh, nevermind. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well Doc, I guess each has their own values of the bonds of matrimony. If you envision a marriage in say the muslim tradition of a contract, whether temporary or on going, then this could be a reasonable question. On the other hand if one has the moral simplicity to stand on principle of not needing a divorce trigger to re-access one's commitments, then the OP is a bit trifling by nature.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Marriage is potenially a sacrament, but is always a contract. The contractual view of marriage isn't limited to Muslims... anthropologically, the marriage contract is one of the few things that universal in nearly all cultures.

I have no problem with the OP question, and do not find it trifling at all.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

too many words in this question, anyway.

You could have gotten a pretty good idea of where everybody here stands on the issue just by jumpin' up and hollerin', "PUZZY OR OATMEAL?!"

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I don't know,...but regardless,.. the answer you get offa forum where the average member only has 13 gray hairs still hangin' off his bag cain't count as a representative sample of the general population.

I dunno either, Bristoe... but I had a long talk with my parish priest yesterday, at the end of which we both agreed that all the grey hairs we got hangin' off various parts of our anatomy (primarily our heads) have been hard-earned, and the life lessons we have picked up in the gathering of said grey hairs can--theoretically at least--perhaps be shared with younger members of the species so as to help them avoid the pain of, oh, say, hittin' theyselves in the balls with a hammer.

Me: Kid, don't hit y'self in the balls with a hammer.

Kid: OW!

Me: Toldja.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i have two friends, who are true outlaws that i've known since we were kids they've lead hard life's. every once in a while one will stop by here needing a place to stay for a few days.
the old lady don't like it but wont question me on it. there but for the grace of god go i, and either one would give me their last dollar if i needed it. women don't understand friendship.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
lolol,...

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by deflave

The piece of ass.

Until I finish.

Travis

============

Haiku is 5-7-5, you frikken dummy. Here, let me help

The fine piece of ass

Won't overcome my fluids

Until I finish

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

The piece of ass.

Until I finish.

Travis

============

The fine piece of ass

Won't overcome my fluids

Until I finish

grin

Bout time somebody schooled Travis on SOMEthin.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Hey folks..."Puzzy Or Oatmeal"?

William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

I told Karen she'd warm up to you eventually, I guess not.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by DocRocket

The piece of ass.

Until I finish.

Travis

============

The fine piece of ass

Won't overcome my fluids

Until I finish

grin

Bout time somebody schooled Travis on SOMEthin.

========

Doc...It's tiring trying to help the Community College tards. Even the cops on the 24H don't take this much effort.

William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
In response to the OP's question........99% of men are nookie boys. And that's what comes first. Watched this my entire 51 years.

The basis of most relationships is a very simple one. She gives up the nookie.........and he gives up the money.........and everything else.

In my 51 years I've never seen one differently. Sure don't know why you macho dudes are posting anything different on this thread. Who are you trying to fool? I know what the facts is. I've watched it many a time for a looooong time. Buddy's come second.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by SBH
In response to the OP's question........99% of men are nookie boys. And that's what comes first. Watched this my entire 51 years.

The basis of most relationships is a very simple one. She gives up the nookie.........and he gives up the money.........and everything else.

In my 51 years I've never seen one differently. Sure don't know why you macho dudes are posting anything different on this thread. Who are you trying to fool? I know what the facts is. I've watched it many a time for a looooong time. Buddy's come second.

Figured you for a catcher.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
He knows whats the facts is, though.

William Arthur Ward

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

In that case, most men dont give up money and everything for a freind. OTOH, they dont often have to.

Last edited by eyeball; 01/28/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

274 members (2ndwind, 308xray, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1_deuce, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,715
Posts18,457,060
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.