Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I shudder to think about all the NEW crying and whining that is yet to come after this so called transplant. It will open up a whole new list of sad stories to go along with the usual BS.

BP-B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.
Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine never had a kidney stone.!

Likely he died and never got the chance to date my ex-gf, Kim, either.....

(lucky bastard)

grin

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You all can read his very first post to 24hourcampfire

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...e_Just_Return_from_RSA_huntin#Post505429

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image]

Not seeing post-operative medical staff and facilities?

Closest KOA I see is in Kent so about 20-25 miles south of Seattle.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Book Title:

" 99 unusual and odd ways to "personalize" your Motorcycle, and compromise it's performance on a high / unlimited budget".

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
KOA's are full of old people with a few spare bucks that are ripe for a good old fashioned long-con.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
For just a while I hoped this thread would provide fertile ground for the pre-introduction Sneak Peek Special on my new "Race Greener" totally organic rear tires,....made 100% from American hard and softwoods, bonded with some stuff we get from a local rendering plant.
They make a "Smoke Show" put on by a ribber tire look like a smoldering cigarette in a Tangiers cat house,....and when properly run, provide fire that Hollywood only dreams of.
Sigh,.....looks like the "F#ck the ETs, my bikes COOLER lookin' than yours" was going to take Root ( that one's for Larry), but it would seem that readers here are a tough sell on that philosophy.

I think I'll wait,....but those who are REALLY interested can send a measly $499.99 Cashier's check, for best buy on the first stock options.

This is BIG,....get in on the ground floor, cuz' when the street versions are introduced, you'll be in fat city.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Will you take $4.99 and an IOU from my lender,you may have heard of him,his initials are BO.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, that would be a start.

Just imagine not having to screw around with Armorall and Whitewall cleaners after washing the family car on Saturday.

Rub those Woodwalls down with a bit of Tru Oil and
BAM !,....you're stylin'.

I tell ya',....this is BIG, and you're hearing it here first.

GTC

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
But wait there's more! If you act now you'll get 2 for the price of 3. That's right folks,for a limited time only!

Hows that Cross. grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm thinkin' that for a limited time, introductory offer, we'll offer a kiddy car with miniature wooden wheels, to those who buy a full set.

For the adults, maybe some baseball hats and coffee mugs.

I gotta' dash,....OSHA's freakin' out about the "splinter incident",.....engendered by some idiot balancing one without gloves on.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/28/15.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
That's it!

You're gonna be a millionaire!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I'm thinking that this new to him kidney is going to be "non-functional" and he's going to want to return for a refund. Thinking the donor is going to say "No refund" it was sold "as is".

I don't wish this on anybody, but just thinkin!!

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Ya'all should be ashamed. The OP has been on his deathbed so long he can't even hold his uber magnum steady to make a clean killing shot on a bear. He has to take 20-30 pills a day, and they get so expensive that he has to buy cheap .22 Lr ammo, and re-sell it at 1000% mark up just to afford the medication fees

It's obvious to me that he wants to soup up his bike so that he can race it and win prize money in order to pay for his recovery time at the KOA

Just think that if only every poster on this tread purchases his books "how to do the Christian hustle for dummies". And the non FFL guide to selling guns for a living", the royalties would keep with flush enough pockets that he may never have to swindle another old couple again

It's all about giving here folks

Last edited by gitem_12; 01/28/15.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Ya'all should be ashamed. The OP has been on his deathbed so long he can't even hold his uber magnum steady to make a clean killing shot on a bear. He has to take 20-30 pills a day, and they get so expensive that he has to buy cheap .22 Lr ammo, and re-sell it at 1000% mark up just to afford the medication fees

It's obvious to me that he wants to soup up his bike so that he can race it and win prize money in order to pay for his recovery time at the KOA [Linked Image]

Just think that if only every poster on this tread purchases his books "how to do the Christian hustle for dummies". And the non FFL guide to selling guns for a living", the royalties would keep with flush enough pockets that he may never have to swindle another old couple again

It's all about giving here folks

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Lol

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I had a dream last night that the cousin had to be winched out of a gorge to recover the kidney.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was the cousin shot in the ass.?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mousing error,....did not mean to post wiener racing in the middle of someone else's thread.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A miraculous, overnight, Divine refurbishment of his diseased kidneys is gonna be his best way out of the web he's woven.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
636 members (007FJ, 257Bob, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,796 guests, and 1,420 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,237
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.