Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Ok guys, I have mentioned changes coming. Busted Nock Bow Tuning is no more. It is now part of Crossed Arrows Archery LLC. A venture between myself and a good friend. We are just 2 archery nuts that have decided to jump in head first and fulfill our dream of having our own full service shop. We are an authorized dealer of Obsession Bows. We are also in the process of being factory direct with MBG, Spot Hogg, Tightspot quivers, and HHA sights. Along with these accessories, we can get anything you may want, accessory wise for your bow. From just about any manufacturer out there. I will still be doing custom tuning. And Hogwire Custom Strings is still my string builder. We are also in the process of trying to get Black Eagle Arrows. We hope to be able to serve all your archery needs. Thank you for your support this year. Looking forward to 2015

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Website?

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Not yet. It's coming. Those aren't exactly cheap. But we are working on it.

Custom Strings/Tuning
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks.

I'll keep you in mind. About to get back into archery after about twenty years. Got a LOT to catch up and learn...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

The first 2015 has been released by Obsession. The Delta 6. $950 TYD

Custom Strings/Tuning
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Just an update. We are just about squared away with all our suppliers. The website is under construction. And Im sure once the ATA show is over, Ill be changing stuff before we even get the site published. We are of course Obsession Bows dealers. We are also direct with Spot Hogg, Montana Black Gold, Tightspot Quivers, Black Eagle Arrows, Vapor Trail Archery. We are in the process of being direct with HHA, Apex Gear. If there is something you guys would like us to carry, please give me a shout. I will still be tuning bows. And at the request of some folks, will again be offering Strict9 Strings as an option. Hogwire is still my #1 string choice, but if youd rather a BCY 452x string the option is there.

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Obsession 2015 Bows are shipping. Member AH64guy is first on the list. His 2015 Obsession Phoenix is enroute to us. I'll be posting pics soon.

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good Luck in your venture

Life is just one damned thing after another
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Custom Strings/Tuning
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Ok guys, tuning season is here. Please contact me at www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com. Be glad to get you set up with Hogwire Custom Strings or Strict9 Custom Strings and a custom tune.

Custom Strings/Tuning
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
First shots for Crossed Arrows Archery LLC: I had Harlon tune several bows in the last year, and I make no secret that I have been happy with his service, his work, and the whole experience of working with, and getting to know him.

In support of a good man, and his good service, I bought the 2015 Obsession Phoenix in 29.5 inch draw and Predator finish.

Finally made it to the range this morning, and launched a few arrows.

First impressions: very good bow, smooth draw with a bit of stack, then a deep valley and a solid backwall. I think the bow will be a bit sensitive to the grip, I tweaked a couple arrows out into the edge of the "3" ring by not watching my grip. Sharped-eyed readers will note the sling is not threaded yet, this was an oppertunity to shoot, so I took it.

I had Crossed Arrows put on the Axion Pulse rest in place of my favored Limbdriver Pro V.

Temps were 35-38 degrees, 5-10 MPH crosswind, and bright sun. I was on the range in a t-shirt for about 30 minutes before I turned in my man-card and called it a day. This was the second range session with a bow this year, and my shooting shows it. Here are some photos of the bow, and a couple of the better groups when I was focused:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I think it's a "keeper"....Range and sight dial-in work at 60 yards, and not in my best shooting form and condition:

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/a...-92FE-C1886AA5F788_zpswojbgj86.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/a...-997F-0DBC23469551_zps625wg9jl.jpg[/img]

Last edited by AH64guy; 03/18/15.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Glad you are enjoying your new bow. Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or need anything.

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Guys, I apologize for not posting very much lately. It's been hectic this year with my regular job, family stuff, trying to get everything going with the shop. But, Crossed Arrows Archery LLC is alive and kicking. I haven't had the time to keep up with all the specs on all the bows, but every one has tuned up great and all are making speed. I'll post some pics to show you all some of what we have been up to. Again our website is www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com. It's constantly being updated and new products added.

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]
This was a local NWTF Banquet back in February
[Linked Image]
This is Greg Thompson's aka AH64GUY Obsession Phoenix. The very first bow we got in

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]
This is my personal Fusion 6 in Stormy Hardwoods Spec Ops. Axcel Accutouch sight, Axion Pulse rest, Dead Center Archery Products stabs. Specs are 27/57/380grn @282fps. Since this pic was taken I have installed a set of Hogwire Strings. This bow is currently set up for ASA Open C. It will get 70# limbs at a later date

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]
2015 Obsession Phoenix. 27.5 / 70. Whisker Biscuit rest and Dead Center Dead Lever Carbon Hunter Stabs. Hogwire Custom Strings

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]
Shop Co Owner George Varnado's Obsession Addiction OBB target rig. Custom coated Dead Center target bars, Limb Driver Micro Elite rest, Axcel Accutouch Carbon Pro sight (added since photo taken), Strict9 Custom Strings.

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]
Obsession Addiction OBB. Dead Center Archery Products stabs. Limb Driver Micro Elite rest, Hogwire Custom Strings. Black Eagle Magnum arrows. This bow belongs to our staff shooter, Jeremiah Oalmann

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]
George and Jeremiah at American Hunter 3d shoot. This was the first 3d shoot of the year. And the day after Jeremiah got his new bow. Jeremiah took first in open class. George took 3rd

Custom Strings/Tuning
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

492 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1minute, 19rabbit52, 1eyedmule, 57 invisible), 2,720 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,929
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.